CUMDUMP VISITING AMSTERDAM. BEST PLACES TO GET BRED?? HELP!

lovehotcum

Hello guys! 

I will be going to Amsterdam for the first time ever very soon and I need some good advice as to where I can go be sleazy!

Im looking to take as much cum as possible - not picky about age and looks so the sleazier the place the better !! Only things is not big on leather so I probably wouldn't get into any of the leather bars...

SO far Im planning on going to DRAKE'S glory holes (afternoon till evening) and church club on sunday for the poz party!

Any advice? Help this greedy cumdump get hot loads! 

Photo on 05-07-2017 at 17.05.jpg

• Like 1

Haven't been to A'dam in years so can't really advise on the best bars/clubs to go. If you need to relax the Nieuwezijds Sauna (bathhouse) is probably a good place.

But, that's a very tasty ass and I'm sure if you put that up anywhere there will be no shortage of takers!

2 hours ago, NLbear said:

Haven't been to A'dam in years so can't really advise on the best bars/clubs to go. If you need to relax the Nieuwezijds Sauna (bathhouse) is probably a good place.

But, that's a very tasty ass and I'm sure if you put that up anywhere there will be no shortage of takers!

This Sauna is great; also Cuckoos Nest and The Web Bars from 1pm onwards. Drakes good too. Dirty Dicks and Eagle Bars from 10pm onwards. No real Leather Bars in Amsterdam now; bits of Leather in a few of them, but nothing overwhelming. Club Church good for any party. Hope to run into you there.

thanks guys! i think i know where to go! 

what would be the best option to go on a saturday night (say after 1 am)? are any of those bars still open, or would i only have the option of sauna NZ? 

I saw online that the web, cuckoo's nest etc close around 1 am?? 

thank you! 

Photo on 05-07-2017 at 16.48 #2.jpg

Nieuwezijds Sauna and the church, I visited the church first, so many naked bodies, and get into the basement I fucked few guys just bent over a bench, not a rubber in sight :-)

In sauna got fucked BB couple times especially in dark areas.  Love a revisit!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/23/2018 at 6:57 PM, Hunter22 said:

Check out church days, if you’re there for the meat market party I highly suggest it (I’ll be going myself for the January party)

Edit: just saw it’s such an old topic lol 

I'll be in Amsterdam for the meat market party at Club Church in March. Super excited and perpetually horny thinking about it. Can't wait to be in that red hood, sniffing away on poppers, getting my fleshy bouncy ass filled up with warm loads :)

https://breeding.zone/profile/67411-insatiablebot/?tab=node_gallery_gallery

Edited by insatiablebot