Servicing two black men

travelingbi

I posted on Craigslist here in Las Vegas yesterday that I was a raw cum dump and was looking for black tops to seed my ass. I got hit with several replies. One was from a 30 year old black guy named Darrin. Darrin and I have been chatting by email for over a year. But, our timing has just never worked out. Darrin said he was home all day and wanted to finally seed my hole. I told him I'd douche and shower and head to his apartment. I had seen pics of his cock. But I'd never seen his body or face pics. So, I was pleasantly surprised when he opened the door to his apt. He's a very attractive, young black man with a toned build. He answered the door in sweatpants and a wife beater tshirt. He had placed some towels on his sofa. So, that's obviously where he wanted us to have sex. We both immediately undressed. He was partially hard. I sat on the sofa, he stepped up to me and I began to suck him. He was fully hard in my mouth in just a matter of minutes. Quickly, he was bending over and feeling my asscrack. I stood, turned and knelt on the sofa. He squeezed some lube on my hole and then slid his 7", but slender black cock up inside me. It felt great going up inside me in one, quick thrust. He fucked hard and deep, then would pull out to keep from coming. Then he slammed into me again and pounded for another few minutes, before again pulling out. Finally, he couldn't control himself anymore. 

"Oh, Fuck.....! I've gotta cum." he said as he slammed repeatedly into me. I squeezed my ass on his dick and he moaned. 

"Ahhh....Fuck!", he groaned as his load filled my ass. 

It was maybe a 10 minute fuck. But felt great. We both dressed and I left. When I got into my car, I checked my messages. I had a message from another guy that I had sucked off before. He had seen my ad and wanted another blow job from me. He's a half black/half latino, Str8 kid in his late 20's. He's got a nice, 8", uncut cock. Sadly, he won't fuck. But he does have a great cock for sucking. 

I messaged him back and told him I was 30 minutes away, but was on my way. He met me at the door of his apt. wearing gym shorts and a sweatshirt. We went to his sofa. He dropped his shorts and I took my place between his legs. His cock was soft. I sucked on his foreskin as his cock began to swell. Soon he was fully hard in my mouth and I was sucking the length of it. Then I licked the underside and licked his balls. He moaned in approval when I sucked on his egg sized balls. About 10 minutes of my cock worship finally brought him off. He filled my mouth with his hot seed as he arched his back and groaned. 

I got up, thanked him for the load and left his apt. I once again checked my messages.
There was another text from Darrin. 

"Damn! I could fuck you again. My dick's still hard", he messaged.

I texted back. "U serious? I can come back if you want to fuck again". 

"Come over", he texted.

I headed back the 30 minutes to Darrin's. This time he answered the door totally nude. I stripped off and we repeated the same scenario. I sat on the sofa. Sucked him hard. The he threw a towel onto the floor. I got on my knees on the floor and he slipped his 7" black cock up into me.

"Ahhh.........You're still wet", he says as his cock slides balls deep into me. 
He again repeats his pattern of slamming hard and deep into me. Then pulls out and pauses to keep from cumming. This time he took about 20 minutes of edging, before he could stand it no longer.

"Ah, fuck.......Gotta' cum!" he says as he pounds me hard. 

"Ahhhh......Ahhhh......Jesus!" he yells as he fills my ass with his second load. 

He pulls out and I get up. We both dress. 

Derrick is a military contractor. Unfortunately, he goes to the Middle East for extended periods of time. I'm hoping to hook up with him a few more times before he returns to the Middle East again. He'll be fun to have a "regular" fuck buddy. 

Edited by travelingbi
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 4