Adding a pic to a story

pervinmt

I wanted to add pics to a story I am starting. I have never done this. I noticed in other stories, pics are added in along with the text, i.e., the Dalton story in the chem section.  When I tried to upload a pic, it didn't add to the text area, it just sat in a separate box underneath. I'm sure it would add once I hit post, but I want to add several pics in accordance to the story. Am I just stupid? (Well yes, but that's another story). I've added a pic here to demonstrate.

tumblr_nt592rJBkQ1sj3kzxo1_1280.jpg.02035aa916f9ea58a0442f7d6fa164c0.jpg

I can't add text after it. I also accidentally added another test pic I can't delete. Help, I'm obviously a mess! (However, it does create a VERY interesting juxtaposition)

Grace-Cast-Award-Shows-Over-Years.thumb.jpg.308905d52cdc724429bec8cdfe861369.jpg

45 minutes ago, drscorpio said:

I just experimented with your original post and moved the first image above some text. I would try entering all the text first, and then coming back and adding the photos by pasting them where you want them. 

That's probably the issue. Im doing this on a phone, not a computer, can't paste

• Moderators
9 hours ago, pervinmt said:

That's probably the issue. Im doing this on a phone, not a computer, can't paste

Yeah, there are a lot of things I have to come to my desktop computer to do. I will be happy to assist you with this. Just put your photos at the bottom of the post, and send me a message telling me where you want them to go. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.