Are there other bottoms that like bare but not wanting pozzed?

Dex

I am a bottom and I love being fucked bare and feeling the Top shoot inside me. I feel when the top shoots in me he has really enjoyed my ass. Even though I prefer bb and having cum inside I am not a bug chaser and want to become poz.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4
  • Haha 1

me too. i'm not a bug chaser, just a load chaser and a cum whore. it's the feeling of that load shooting up inside me that gives me the thrill. Sure there's that element of danger in not knowing whether the load is charged or not, but in the end, iyt's the load that counts.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

I've been having raw sex for the last thirty years, and so far -- knock on wood -- I've managed to stay clean of almost everything. I'm still HIV-negative, and I'd like to stay that way.

Don't get me wrong, I love the feeling of condomless sex, and I've been at parties where I've wound up with twenty to thirty loads in a night; still, I want to stay negative. Needless to say, this has begun to put a damper on my activities ...

• Upvote 2

I do not chase the bug to be pozzed, I just love cum whether it is up my ass or down my throat....with that being said as a sub bottom the top decides where the loads go and I give up the right to ask. I have taken 30-40 loads in a night and dont ask about whos load I am taking. I just had a test (09/25/10) and still negative but in the end it is all about the load.

I'm a submissive bareback bottom. The Top always decides on condom use and where to put his load. I'm not actively chasing HIV. I'm just chasing loads. I'm not actively seeking HIV infection, but I NEVER ask HIV status and I respect the right of poz Tops to bareback me without disclosing their status. I suppose I operate a "Don't ask. Don't tell" policy. As far as I'm concerned, a Top's HIV status is his own private business.

I'm not sure why barebacking gets so easily confused with wanting to get pozzed. Probably because of the risk involved. But still...

I've been a BB bopttom for many years and I've never wanted to poz. Why would I want to poz when being healthy allows you to have more sex? Wanting to get seeded or bred has nothing to do with being a bug chaser and I'm glad we are finally clarifying it.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1