Are there other bottoms that like bare but not wanting pozzed?

Dex

Who knew. To be honest till i found this site i never really knew there was such a thing as bugchasing. All i know is i fall into this catagory, i am a total botto that loves barebacking and i don't wantnto be pozzed but i do know and accept that it could happen.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm also not chasing for any bugs. Nevertheless I had raw sex during my entire life. Most recent test was neg.

I am a bottom, and more than 90% of my fucks have been raw due to particular reasons:

It started when I was 14 and my older step cousin took my virgin ass to seed it. I took dozens of his loads and of other mates too. That was back in the 80ies, and I never had a condom inside my ass at that time.

When I was 18 I started to fuck girls and for me it was all about to seed them. I would have rather refused any sex than putting a rubber on my dick. This was how I became father so my today 23 y.o. son.

I ran away from home too and sold my ass to make money. Accepting a client's cock raw meant some extra money, letting him cum inside an additional tip. My customers were mostly married business men who dumped a load in my ass in their lunch break. Once I was hired by a bunch of 16 guys for a whole weekend. I stopped to count after load No.30

I went to the military then and found some regular fuckbuddies there. Most of them never fucked a man's ass before, and many had girls/wifes at home. We had to spend a lot of time far away from home, and they took the opportunity of my eager ass to find some sexual joy and to drop their loads.

I also spent (and still spend) a lot of time in Arab countries where I find fuckers in the local bath houses. 9 of 10 Arabs will refuse to use a condom. They have a particular attitude of not 'wasting' their cum. They even can get angry when you suck them and spit their cum out instead of swallowing it. When they fuck they will hold me tight when they are about to cum, just to ensure that I cannot escape and they can place the shot inside me.

With all that I maybe encountered less risks than by getting bred in a sex party in a large western world city?

I wouldn't worry about taking a poz load. If you bareback, getting pozzed will most likely happen, so don't be surprised. So many guys don't test, so they don't know if they are poz or neg. and then some poz guys fuck raw and don't tell. So barebacking is a gamble you take. Just enjoy that hot cum being exploded inside you. BTW cum is big energy producer for about 2/3 hours after the injection. Enjoy that power boost that stop fucked into you.

• 4 weeks later...

Being married (to a woman) I can't afford to catch a bug, but I love to feel a hard cock discharge its load deep in my hole. So I started a group in my area just for married guys to get together for bareback sex with each other. We've all been tested and have the papers to prove we're neg, so we can play without condoms and with a lot less fear of getting pozzed, because we're all in the same boat. I've taken 3-5 loads each session and so far it's worked well. The other guys have to be committed to playing safe with anyone outside the group, though, and they have to be willing to get tested.

My two cents.

22 years old...I used to be a condom nazi...I would even scold friends for not using protection. If any guy didn't have "safe only" listed in their profile it was a no...

Over a year ago I got my first Android phone and downloaded Grindr...I was extremely horny one night and a very attractive guy messaged me at 1am...He was a block away from my house and I didn't drive at the time so the fact that he was close, hot, and a complete top was an offer I couldn't refuse. I asked him if he was clean and he said yes but he didn't have any condoms. I told him I would bring some and brought three.

When I met up with him he was extremely dominant, a quality I look for in tops. He was pretty good at foreplay and walked me around the block for about 15 minutes, he would rub and grab my ass as he was talking to me, kiss me on the neck, tell me how good looking I was. Basically he was hitting all the right buttons and I was going into extreme heat.

We walked a little more and he led me to his garage. He began kissing me, rubbing my ass and he told me to get down on all fours and I did. He pulled down my shorts and jockstrap with such an aggressiveness my hole was throbbing. Then he put his 8" inch thick cock in. I took a whiff of poppers and let him go to town, it hurt a little because I hadn't been fucked in a very long time but it was an odd mix of pleasure and pain.

About half way through the it occurred to me that he wasn't wearing a rubber. But every time I debated whether or not to stop and make him wear protection his next thrust would interrupt my thoughts into a sharp division of pain and pleasure doused in a high of poppers. I was trying to gather myself and make a decision and then he busted inside me. It was one of the biggest shocks of pleasure and surprise I've ever had. The way he climaxed was as if the weight of the world had been taken off his shoulders.

I'm not sure how long I was on the ground for but I was still in shock. I had just had bareback sex...something I have NEVER done and would NEVER do. He noticed I was still on the ground on all fours and told me to stand up and pull my shorts up. He had me walk home with him and slapped me on the ass a couple times. He let me know I had a great hole and told me that he shot the cum pretty far inside then kissed me and went inside. I was a little quiet because of the shock but something just felt "right". On my way home a little bit of the cum began dripping down my leg, when I felt my hole there was a little bit of cum around it. Having his load felt fantastic.

After that experience I began barebacking pretty much nonstop and noticed a difference in the tops who fuck me. I'm a big fan of a loud cummer. I love the grunt and tugs a top gives right before he's about to cum, then when he unloads in my ass I don't care if he screams at the top of his lungs. It lets me know my ass gave him the pleasure of a lifetime.

I've been tested. I'm negative, prefer to stay that way. But I continue to bareback. I see a noticeable difference in raw sex with tops. There's a bigger climax, and most tend to get a bit more "wild" because it feels so good to them. I'm not saying I haven't had good sex with condoms. But man...the tops face and screams when he unloads bareback into my ass is something I love to see.

It's hard though. Like another poster said it's like playing "Russian Roulette". I try to screen my tops as much as possible by asking questions. Are you clean? When's the last time you were tested? How many sexual partners do you have?

But as other posters have said. Some people lie, and some people just don't know. I'm sure there are people out there who believe they're 100% clean but in fact they have an STD. I realize some people just don't get tested and say they're clean just because everyone else they've been with has been "clean".

In my venture into these types of forums and sites I have come across POZ Tops who have stories of how they have stealthed neg bottoms which can be a little scary. On the bright side most of these POZ Tops only stealth the bottom if the bottom doesn't ask their status.

I am still very afraid of the few tops there are who as another poster said. Will just tell you what you want to hear. There are HIV POZ people who will lie to you intentionally although I'm sure there aren't many of these.

For now, I continue to bareback. Safe sex isn't out of the question. If a top wants to throw on a condom who am I to stop him...But I do offer up my hole raw.

Guest JizzDumpWI

I have been taking bb loads for a long long time. still neg. there are a lot of us like that. so the notion that if you bb you will convert is not necessarily true. I recent years the meds have improved so if it happens the outcome is significantly different than in the 80's.

The more random and anonymous though the more potential risk. Trust your intuition...

• 4 weeks later...

Am neg but love bareback and accept becoming poz is a risk but I just love the feel of a top unloading in me.

Quoted happy to go with undetectable guys because at least you know where you stand. "Neg" guys who just don't test I figure are more of a risk.

Before reading this thread I believed I was the only neg guy on this site who bottoms without the desire to be pozzed. I'm allergic to latex and have never met anyone who can maintain an erection using a non-latex condom. When I use a latex condom as a bottom, I bleed for three days. As a top, I have a rash for 3 days. When I first started having sex I thought the bleeding and rash was an STD. It wasn't until years later that I saw a picture of what a latex allergy reaction looks like and realized what it really was. So, I either bareback or remain anally celibate. Good thing I'm so insanely great at giving head. :2thumbs:

• 4 weeks later...

yes, I love being fucked too. Have started to let guys fuck me bareback about ten years ago.

Only occasionally in the beginning. Then whenever I made an HIV test and it got back negative I was abstinent for a while until the desire to be fucked got more intense.

However, I never let guys cum in me. I ask them not to cum and so far everyone has respected my wish. There were only two accidents when I was so horny I didn't say anything and they guys came within a minute in my ass.

Just got back from a test this week and thank God it is negative.

So if you love being barebacked but not want to be poz, guys, then keep the cum outside of your ass!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I to bottom only and am scared to death of any STDs or being pozed. I have only BB twice and I loved it so much, and my fantasy is to be loaded and loaded all night long. Lately I have only been doing it with guys that wear condoms which is fine, but it kills my excitement. I wish people were tested more and malevolent POZs were honest. Why cant a neg bottom take some neg cum from some honest dudes all night? its just not fair.

I to bottom only and am scared to death of any STDs or being pozed. I have only BB twice and I loved it so much, and my fantasy is to be loaded and loaded all night long. Lately I have only been doing it with guys that wear condoms which is fine, but it kills my excitement. I wish people were tested more and malevolent POZs were honest. Why cant a neg bottom take some neg cum from some honest dudes all night? its just not fair.

Because people have sex with more than one person, and unless each guy was willing to wait the 3-6 month window period after getting tested to have sex, then its not really possible.

Heres the one thing I will say to all the guys in here who are neg, and want to stay that way.

GO TO YOUR DOCTOR TODAY AND GET ON PrEP

Gilead has an assistance program to deal with the cost, and its is covered by most insurance because its FDA approved for HIV prevention. For those unfamilier with PrEP, visit the forum on here that talks about it. The short synopsis of it, IS you take Truvada, an HIV medication everyday, despite being negative. When you are exposed to the virus, it cant replicate in your body because of the medication, it dies off, and you don't become infected. When taken correctly everyday, studies have shown it has up to a 99% effectiveness in preventing HIV infection, even when exposed by something like bareback sex with a HIV+ person.

The simple fact is that studies shown between 1 in 5, and 2 in 5 gay men in the US are HIV+ If you are playing bare, or only using condoms sometimes, there is a good chance you will become positive, even if you "serosort" or only play with "neg" gays. I use quotations because many guys dont know, or go long periods of time between tests. As of right now PrEP is the ONLY other option for NEG people trying to help stay that way besides condoms and abstinence.

Links for reading..

http://www.truvadapreprems.com/#

http://www.gilead.com/responsibility/us-patient-access/truvada%20for%20prep%20medication%20assistance%20program

http://www.out.com/news-opinion/2013/09/09/hiv-prevention-new-condom-truvada-pill-prep

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/elements/2013/10/the-battle-over-truvada-and-the-first-treatment-to-prevent-hiv.html

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/davidevans/prep-should-be-a-fast-ide_b_4025263.html

• Upvote 1