Are there other bottoms that like bare but not wanting pozzed?

Dex

19 hours ago, CuriousDallas said:

Totally agree. I love to bottom and have always taken cock bare, but I'm not a chaser and not wanting to get poz. i live for the feeling of a guy cumming inside me, knowing how much he enjoyed being inside me and how bad he wants to cum inside me. I'm not about to stop.

Ummm but you said you already got pozzed.... 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, mikeboi1 said:

i have to admit i love and have been fucked bareback and love the feel of a cock inside of me and even a guy cum inside me, but i'm not about get virus or infected that is why i even ask if they are clean and safe.

i love pleasuring a top, having him do anything he likes and enjoys, but having sex with someone who is both dirty or carrying a virus i am not interested and don't want to have sex with them. im open to anything provided a guy or guys are safe and disease free.

I can relate to what you say but how on earth do you know if a partner has Hiv or any other STD? Asking isn't the greatest idea. I hope you are on PReP.

To each his own.  I know some guys are turned on by cum and by chasing.  Me? I love hot cum in both my holes.... but my ex was poz and I watched a lot of the shit he went through due to his existing health issues and I decided to start PrEP in order to reduce my risk.  This way, I know there are still risks - but they are very minimal.  So, I can take as much cum as I like.  I know that if the top is poz and undetectable the risk is even lower.   I also realize this doesn't stop STD's - but that is a risk we all knowingly take.  Great question.

• Upvote 2

Guest ff-whole
52 minutes ago, PG1961Canada said:

To each his own.  I know some guys are turned on by cum and by chasing.  Me? I love hot cum in both my holes.... but my ex was poz and I watched a lot of the shit he went through due to his existing health issues and I decided to start PrEP in order to reduce my risk.  This way, I know there are still risks - but they are very minimal.  So, I can take as much cum as I like.  I know that if the top is poz and undetectable the risk is even lower.   I also realize this doesn't stop STD's - but that is a risk we all knowingly take.  Great question.

Agree 100%... With PrEP I'm the cumslut I wannabee.

I’m a poz bottom, but definitely was not a chaser.  On the rare occasions that I top, I will only go bareback.  So for me, it’s about fairness.  If I’m not willing to put on a condom when I top, how can I ask anyone to wear a condom when they top me? I knew when I started barebacking that I would become poz at some point.  I accepted that fact long before I actually became poz.  I don’t hide my status from anyone, but I don’t feel the need to initiate a discussion beforehand.   I assume that anyone who is having sex with strangers has done some research to understand the risks and that they will ask questions if they have concerns.  If they ask, I have no problems showing any or all of my test results to potential partners. If they aren’t comfortable, I’m happy to walk away with no hard feelings.  

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/26/2020 at 6:27 PM, ff-whole said:

Agree 100%... With PrEP I'm the cumslut I wannabee.

Love Fisters - been wishing to developed a loose cum slut hole -  Rosebud / Prolapse hole -  hungry - starving - wreck my cunt hole . Love to find a fister to stretch and abuse my cunt hole - slipping in Tina without me knowing it - starving - craving - forcing feeding - while stretching my cunt hole - fister and his buddies naked - hanging their huge naked dicks to my Lips to suck and swallowing their cum loads - Multi Cum loads - making me your Bitch / Slut - Cum whore - cum dumpster - fucking me - loading me up - even when passing out !  

• Thanks 1

I was a neg vers bottom for years that preferred the intimacy and great feeling of a bareback fuck. I knew i would become poz one day but didn't chase it, just accepted it would happen if i kept fucking raw. Hooked up with a couple poz guys over time who had the toxic tats etc but i was attracted to their looks, cock & personality not their status. 

• Like 2

I fuck only bb in both ways but I am definitely not a chaser. I want to avoid becoming poz. Therefore, I’m on prep. There was a short time on my life when I live as a bb slut without prep, but even then I wanted keep being neg. 

Anyway, I can’t understand chasers. I don’t understand why it is good being sick. I don’t have any problem with the poz guys. I fuck with them. I don’t blame them. If it happened it happened. I just don’t understand why one wants it directly. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1