Are there other bottoms that like bare but not wanting pozzed?

Dex

On 10/9/2010 at 7:50 AM, boycunt said:

me too. i'm not a bug chaser, just a load chaser and a cum whore. it's the feeling of that load shooting up inside me that gives me the thrill. Sure there's that element of danger in not knowing whether the load is charged or not, but in the end, iyt's the load that counts.

I agree, love the natural experience of being fucked up the ass, and having a man shoot his load into me. I do the 2-1-1, on-demand, prep strategy, and I am not trying to get converted.

As I poorly stated last December, not a chaser, do not want to be hiv or any of other options that are available. 

However, my total submission for the sexual pleasure of others has to be inclusive.  So never, ever hesitate to take anonymous, bareback cock. 

Knowingly taking poz loads has not yet happened only because the sex-vibe I needed was not there. So I keep on looking. 

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

I absolutely love bareback sex.   First time I did it and felt the guy shoot inside me was incredible.  But the morning after was full of regret and was in a state of panic for the next 3 months.  After that, I insisted of the top wearing the condom.   Some, no problem,  other was hesitant.  After I met a guy and we started fooling around I got on prep.   Sex was so much better going bare.  Than came the night my fuck buddy wanted too bring a guy on grindr over.  I saw the guys status was positive and he said he knew and wanted to watch the guy poz me.   Long story short I didn't want to.   But curiosity got the better of me and I search the guy out on my own.   We fooled around and and he filled me up.   Feeling him cum in me was so hot.   He took me to a friend of his who was also positive and I got two more loads.   That was 9 months ago. Been tested three times now all negitive.  I now do fear being positive like I use to.   I feel like it's going to happen one day.  I guess I want it on my terms. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

I'm a life long barebacker.  Never thought of myself as a bugchaser.  But then one night at the baths I took a known poz load and had the best fuck I had in a long time.  I don't even think of status and I am a welcome hole for poz buds and loads.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

Total cum slut here, will take any load no questions asked, but only since being on Prep.  Love BB and crave being bred.  I was taking more and more risks before Prep was available, the addiction is real but I was lucky and never converted.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 4 months later...

usually the guy does not ask if he can screw me but I do not say no to not disappoint.  it is a rush.  but also due to position didn't see or was not expecting it when they more or less slammed it in.  I think it was more or less better to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission.  

I think we can safely say the majority of men prefer bareback but don't want to be pozzed and in this day and age of PrEP that's pretty easy.

I was pozzed before PrEP was available and certainly wasn't chasing but I still loved bareback, the feeling, the intimacy and the bond of having a man's seed inside me. I would often worry about getting the bug afterwards and back then when I finally was infected I was shocked but in a sense liberated....I didnt have to worry anymore....With PrEP men are already liberated

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

I played safe for years and then met a really hot guy who only goes bare. He persuaded me to go on Prep and waited until i was on prep before delivering his first load. I have not looked back since. The difference is amazing and the mind fuck of having a load planted inside me is something else. 

• Like 5