Are there other bottoms that like bare but not wanting pozzed?

Dex

Undetectable does not equal Negative. It simply means that the viral load is extremely low, radically reducing the risk of infection. If you're on PReP, you have an added margin of safety, but wherever the virus exists, there is risk. I've been undetectable for over a year, but I will only bottom now because topping is a higher-risk activity, and... well, I was born to bottom anyway. :)

Guest Memphian

I don't want to get sick but I love it bare and have not been good about trying to insist on a confom.  I have been planning to go on PreP since I can't seem to control my bareback urges, but haven't made an appointment yet. 

In the meantime, since I found this forum I'm shocked how much stories about stealthing and even intentionally taking risks turn me on.

Im thinking seriously about leaving the office and heading to the adult theater. Since my condom supply is at home, they won't even be an option. I just don't understand these urges. They scare me and bone me up at the same time. 

Guest descartes70817

The CDC is stating that positive undetectable tops have not infected a negative partner during years of monitoring - as long as the top is on medication and continues to take the medication. That's not to say there's no risk, but to date there are no recorded cases of properly medicating poz guys infecting neg guys. OTOH meds for HIV don't protect you from other STIs.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I’ve rarely been fucked by dudes wearing rubbers from day 1. After I realized how great it was getting fucked bareback, it was tough to be safe and I assumed it’d never happen to me. I love having gone for nearly 18 years with nothing but fuckin amazing raw cock, but I still think id rather not be poz. Don’t think I could ever shoot a poz load up anyone’s ass. 

same here, neg, not a bug chaser but a cum craving slut... can't help. I have been on prep for a while, now I am off of it for other reasons but as soon as I will start dating again, I will take those pills and try to stay protected at least from HIV.

• Upvote 3

I love bare, have never had a condom in my ass. Lucked out though and all the raw cum has not converted me. Met a HIV UD guy about two and a half years ago and he's been fucking me raw ever since, and we're now married.  Love the thought of taking raw, poz cum even if it is UD and I stand zero chance of catching HIV.  Best of both worlds.  

• 1 year later...

I LOVE feeling a man’s raw cock in me. I LOVE feeling his cum inside me. However, I’m not seeking to become poz. Nor do I associate anything positive (no pun intended) with being pozzed. I enjoy being healthy and want to remain that way.  I’m on PREP.  I’m very selective about sexual partners. If the Top won’t take an HIV test with me and share our results then he’s out!  I do not take anonymous loads. If I’m going to have multiple Tops in me I know each of them well. I only associate with like-minded men who share my desire not to become poz. Some are married, have high-profile jobs, children/grandchildren, etc... In other words, they’re motivated to remain neg.  It’s a matter of personal choice and wanting to be alive, healthy and active for as long as possible.   I don’t think of myself as a prude or unwilling to have fun but growing up in the 70’s and 80’s imposed upon my mentality an appreciation for common sense and caution. I visited far too many hospitals and attended way too many funerals of some wonderful men that died far too young. It impacted me greatly. 

Edited by downtownswallow
  • Like 2

• 1 year later...
Guest CuriousDallas

Totally agree. I love to bottom and have always taken cock bare, but I'm not a chaser and not wanting to get poz. i live for the feeling of a guy cumming inside me, knowing how much he enjoyed being inside me and how bad he wants to cum inside me. I'm not about to stop.

1 minute ago, CuriousDallas said:

Totally agree. I love to bottom and have always taken cock bare, but I'm not a chaser and not wanting to get poz. i live for the feeling of a guy cumming inside me, knowing how much he enjoyed being inside me and how bad he wants to cum inside me. I'm not about to stop.

I agree.   I'm not looking to get Poz, on prep, but I don't ask and I know some poz guys that I gladly take their loads. 

I feel like the same questions seem to pop up here on multiple threads on the one day. Anyway, for what it’s worth, I’m a committed bareback bottom and can’t see myself going back. But I’ve no interest in having HIV. On PrEP, well versed in the science of it, and happy with that as protection.

i have to admit i love and have been fucked bareback and love the feel of a cock inside of me and even a guy cum inside me, but i'm not about get virus or infected that is why i even ask if they are clean and safe.

i love pleasuring a top, having him do anything he likes and enjoys, but having sex with someone who is both dirty or carrying a virus i am not interested and don't want to have sex with them. im open to anything provided a guy or guys are safe and disease free.

17 hours ago, CuriousDallas said:

If you’re not on prep, this is chasing. And you do catch stuff by doing bareback so that means you’ve accepted that too. So did I.