Are there other bottoms that like bare but not wanting pozzed?

Dex

Total bottom here who wants bare cock, cumloads, and takes all cummers. While I have some egular top fuckbuddies, I also enjoy being an occasional cumslut. But I'm not trying to be pozzed even though I have taken poz loads, knowingly or not.

I went thru the early days of the AIDS crisis up to 1986 taking raw loads in bathhouses in NYC and SFO, and stayed neg. Had my tops rubber up for the next 20 years, before I decided I really wanted to get bare cock and cum in me again.

So, I'm middle aged now, know the risks of bb sex and taking anonymous loads, and I am willing to take that risk, accept the possible consequences, and enjoy a hotter, more fulfilling sex life.

I feel I am more likely to develop heart disease, cancer or some other disease in the next 30 years rather than HIV or AIDS.

I fit into this catagory. I do accept that all it takes is one poz top on a mission to poz me. I believe, maybe too honestly, that 99 percent of positive tops would not knowingly infect someone who ask the questions. I have a couple of buddies that I've known for awhile that I bareback with and I know as all of you do, there is nothing hotter then the feeling of a cock swelling and going off inside you. I have no desire to become positive but know it's a risk I take. I do think that even though I'm still at risk, the risk is smaller because I "screen" my tops before letting them bareback me. I do have a positive top I chat with, that is on meds and wants to breed me. I know that the chance is fairly slight with him because of his meds and still get hard everytime I think about letting him top me bare.

Hey colletonguy - you can reduce your chances of being pozzed by controlling your own behavior carefully. Unfortunately losing the fear and taking the risks makes the sex much, much hotter. It's a very slippery slope and it's very difficult not to slide. I feel you are on the slope and beginning to descend as your last sentence makes fairly clear. For me I just enjoy the ride - weeeeeeeh!

If I may join in.... Im a t girl who's ultimate turn on is bareback, possibly with multiple partners leaving me in a sticky puddle flooded with cum.

I know for sure Im clean and have never had any STD's and am not looking to find any either, but the thrill is electric for me! Now I just need to find regular clean loads!!

I read some fantasies/real life stories about bug chasing and they are very very hot, especially those on the lines of forced sex - but I think its a turn on because those who write them are just damn horny people!

I agree with alot of the previous posters.... the thrill is bing a cum dump slut.... I was not actively searching out charged seed. I was looking for cum lots and lots of it. baths, book stores, online... anyone willing to fuck my ass bare jam their cock balls deep in me and cum leaving every drop inside me. They thrill was feeling that throbbing cock and the splashing juice inside me. I do not regret my choices and I still take every opportunitiy to collect cum DEEp in my ass.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
Guest ff-whole

and here I thought I was the only one... ;-)

What is sex without the hot steamy juices flowing all over/anywhere...?

But yes the slope down is a slippery one slut4anyload... I digg the feeling. Still negative with some dangerous bb hot scenes...

I'm definitely not into any STDs...

• 6 months later...
Guest ff-whole

OK back again... Last month I was in the Netherlands for three weeks and went to a gay sauna I like very much... This time I went a little further with my experiences and stopped worrying about condoms and if the top loaded me up or not and loved it... also the first time I had a guy shoot his cum in my mouth and surprisingly loved it VERY VERY much.... Now back home I have to resort back to my huge black dildo and now I try to have a pre-shoot in my hand and lick that up and then have a go at the final cumming.... but the real dick is of course a lot better...

Now I have a question; [maybe there is a doctor in the house...] since a couple of years I had small sexual accidents happening and every-time a week later or so I got the flu or some kind of sore throat and runny nose... the next month I would have myself tested because of fear of getting infected. This time again, I've been back home a week after my last sexual escapade and again I have the flu.... just coincidentally got a regular flu every time?

I'm definitely in the category of enjoying bb sex but not wanting to be pozzed or any other STD. I suppose one way of looking at it is that at my age, I can take a few more risks, but I still try to be careful whose load I will take.

Now I have a question; [maybe there is a doctor in the house...] since a couple of years I had small sexual accidents happening and every-time a week later or so I got the flu or some kind of sore throat and runny nose... the next month I would have myself tested because of fear of getting infected. This time again, I've been back home a week after my last sexual escapade and again I have the flu.... just coincidentally got a regular flu every time?

Keep in mind that sex (even with condoms) is a fantastic way of spreading all sorts of viruses around. Maybe one of the guys you were with was just getting over the flu or had just picked it up and was still asymptomatic. Sometimes the flu is just the flu.

That being said, you need to be getting tested routinely. Don't hide your head in the sand over HIV. If you have it, it's best to know you do and treat yourself accordingly.

I have been having bareback sex as both a top and bottom for several years now. When I first started out I didnt mind topping a guy bare but gradually I overcame my fear of getting fucked bare as long as the top did not cum in my ass. So far I have been bred by 4 different tops at different times and I definitely feel that I am getting hooked on having cum in my ass, but I still am afraid of the consequences of becoming poz and don't desire to be poz. But I also must say that the stories on here about neg guys getting charged loads are very erotic and definitely make my dick hard when I read them.

Exactly, I agree. I am still negative after receiving tons of loads over the years. I guess it is just luck. But I do not know want to become poz, but I refuse to stop taking loads also. I accept the consequences of bareback sex.

me too. i'm not a bug chaser, just a load chaser and a cum whore. it's the feeling of that load shooting up inside me that gives me the thrill. Sure there's that element of danger in not knowing whether the load is charged or not, but in the end, iyt's the load that counts.