Are there other bottoms that like bare but not wanting pozzed?

Dex

On 11/5/2020 at 12:01 PM, rawfuckingonly said:

I agree. But I'm talking about guys who are knowingly HIV positive(poz. Not undetectable) who make it a point to infect others. When asked about his status he blatantly lies. Or he's stealths the unknowing bottom. I'm not saying trust the person. Nor am I saying to assume that a person or persons that one engages with sexually, is honest and/or trustworthy. I'm talking about those who are poz, they know that they are, and when asked about their status they blatantly and knowingly lie. To do so in the United States is illegal. I find it to be absolutely reprehensible. 

Yes, I think stealth is where sex or fetish or fantasy whatever ends, and pure evil and crime starts. Isn't it a crime in most countries?

On 11/5/2020 at 11:22 AM, ff-whole said:

I want to be respectful, but you love to bareback... though you don't want to be lied to? 
Sorry but in my humble opinion that's a fantasy... 
I think you have to consider that nobody can be trusted - except for the extreme rare exception...
Even your spouse or lover will lie to you in certain extend given the right circumstance. It's human behaviour.

That's quite the reality from my experience. It is very uncommon for someone to lie about this when directly asked. Most poz people, U or not, generally say their status when asked, most of the time before being asked.

On 11/6/2020 at 3:02 PM, SubSlutDog said:

That's [not?] quite the reality from my experience. It is very uncommon for someone to lie about this when directly asked. Most poz people, U or not, generally say their status when asked, most of the time before being asked.

That may be so, but from reading some of the "last load" recollections here there are enough that lie, obfuscate, or otherwise conceal their poz detectable status. While that's the case, we need to act as though everyone might be lying about their status and take steps to protect ourselves. 

Yup. I just love a raw cock and the feeling of cum inside me. Chasing has never really been my focus even though I just accept it could happen at any time. Thus far the only STD I've known I've had is HVP and even though that put a major pause of my sex life for a bit from the warts I was never too angry or upset I caught it (aside from the guy that gave it to me being a very poor fuck) as I knew it was a risk. I hope to take as many loads as possible before getting HIV and having to deal with living with that and trying to maintain a slutty lifestyle. But my exposure to the chasing life has certainly changed my outlook. If a top tell me hes poz now it wont turn me off of taking his cock

• Like 1

On 9/25/2020 at 4:30 PM, manux32ccs said:

excuse me but I read a lot of hypocrisy in this post. Every gay man who is under 40 years old here has lived in the days of the AIDS pandemic, therefore we know (we all know) that the condom is one of the first protections against the virus and other sexually transmitted infections. So why say you like bareback but don't want to get sick? This contradiction seems stupid to me, even from those who believe that PreP will save their lives, or PreP is a sexual liberating mechanism. Whoever assumes Bareback, assumes that at any moment he will be infected with gono, sif, hep, or hiv, there is no way to avoid it (well yes, in a serious monogamic relationship, without infidelities), but come on, we leave the hypocrisy, the majority here we are promiscuous and we love lust, we even have open relationships, polygamic relationships, swigers, which are also another form of promiscuity (somewhat controlled). I don't consider myself a bugchaser, but when you're in Bareback and you're not taking Prep you know you're on your way to conversion, it happens or it happens somehow. On the other hand, I do not discriminate against anyone, I have had friends with HIV who do not seek to infect others and I respect them, but I would have sex with them without problems because they are also human and have the same carnal desires as someone healthy.

Haven't read through this full thread from the start yet, but I just want to say the sentiment in your last sentence is beautiful ❤️

I like the Prep option. But I also want to use condoms with anal sex, but something will go wrong with condoms occasionally so they suck as protection by themselves.

I have a renewed chance at a prep prescription this month. I’m going to stay on it because I am planning to go hard and take more risks by meeting very often with a lot of different people. Looking forward to being bred.

547F0ACA-C9A2-4381-B7BD-1F394276BF61.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve had condoms legitimately fall off inside me a number of times. Maybe some tops used larger ones on purpose but I genuinely think most of them were just accidental. Some of the tops were more freaked out when it happened at a bathhouse because they knew I was this promiscuous slut taking multiple guys up the ass in a night. And sometimes I did bareback before PreP but somehow I’m still neg. I was only interested in getting pozzed so I could relax and go full bareback. Finally I started on Truvada because I figured either way I’m going to need to take daily pills to support my sexual compulsions. And I’m fine with that. The vast majority of tops don’t like condoms and their risk of catching something is way lower anyway so why even make it an issue? I never ask guys if they’re poz or neg. Guys will say anything when they’re horny and eliminating the guys who are honest about being poz is just rewarding the guys who lie. Plus poz guys are some of the best tops, they just can’t stop fucking so many times they’re the ones who are really good at completely making me feel like a human fleshlight to pound and pound and pound as long as they want.

I love to get fucked raw and gladly take any load, what makes it so hot is mostly the thought of the top marking me as his territory, it’s a show of domination and yes the feeling when he shots and the slickness and warm feeling after, but it’s first when prep came I really started.

I’m not a chaser and seeking to get HIV so before prep my BB adventure was limited and only happened when is was drunk or really turned on or got stealth.

Love raw cock and the feeling of being filled with hot loads, I am also on Truvada for PrEP (for the last 2 years ) and have grown more and more comfortable and confident in its ability to help prevent HIV infection (yes, I know its not 100% and there is always risk invoked - but I’m more than happy to get bred by poz guys (even gangbanged/tag teamed by poz Tops  

On 11/27/2020 at 1:01 PM, JamesTheBBJedi said:

Love raw cock and the feeling of being filled with hot loads, I am also on Truvada for PrEP (for the last 2 years ) and have grown more and more comfortable and confident in its ability to help prevent HIV infection (yes, I know its not 100% and there is always risk invoked - but I’m more than happy to get bred by poz guys (even gangbanged/tag teamed by poz Tops  

I will start I think as I am kind of getting comfortable with the idea of a poz partner.

I have gone from being straight to a vers top with guys my age but have regressed into a very obedient bottom in... 6 months or so with partners twice my age so probably the smart thing to do

• 11 months later...
On 6/29/2015 at 12:30 PM, Satyr99 said:

Yes I'm in exactly the same situation. 50's, married  bottom who loves being fucked. I've been seeing a guy on the side for 3 or 4 years now - 26, blond cute and a great fuck. Last year we started barebacking (at my suggestion, in the heat of the moment). Initially he would pull out, but the more I thought about it the more I wanted his sperm in me. The thought of this beautiful, fertile young man giving me his babies became an obsession for me. Eventually I insisted he didn't pull out, and the sight and sound of him pumping his heavy load into me was bliss. And the sperm running down my leg later was amongst the best erotic experiences I've had. We haven't looked back, and the intimacy of fucking raw is I think a huge turn on for him as well as for me.

So now I'm addicted, but plainly taking some pretty stupid risks, because I don't want to catch anything.

Despite all this I've just made yet another date with him for tomorrow.

Any thoughts anyone?

What a beautiful moment. You have connected with soul binding intimacy. As a fellow married man, I want that bond and sense of impregnating someone so close.