Palm Springs resort with bf

PopperMeUp79

My partner, Shane, and I did a long weekend in Palm Springs last weekend with some friends. One day we grabbed day passes to All Worlds, which we hadn't been to before. Seemed to draw a regular weekend crowd from LA, since many of the guys we chatted with in the pools were from the LA area. Shane  is 5'11" has a swimmer's build with a smooth ass and furry pecs; he has green eyes and black hair and easily maintains a tan (total opposite of my ginger self); he's always eye candy at these places. When we first met, he wasn't it anal at all -- neither as a top or bottom. In fact, he'd never bottomed. It has been 9 years, and we've gradually introduced him to the intense pleasures of anal sex. He now identifies as a vers/bttm, and has slowly begun exploring his sluttier side, though he's not usually into random play, bath houses, or ABS (again, quite the opposite from my self).

We hung by the pool, meeting a slew of new guys, chatting it up. I wasn't worried about working the crowd for sex -- I was confident I'd get some at some point in the day. I could see some chemistry developing between Shane and another couple. They were a tall muscle bear, Joe, and his husband who was shorter and leaner with a shaved head and mustache. They were there with a group of friends, including an adorable otter in his late 20s who easily could be in Game of Thrones. Really nice guys. We were told it was BYOB, so I strategically left him in the pool while my buddy and I went to get some bottles of wine to bring back. When I returned, I could see the chemistry was definitely there, the tall muscle bear now with an arm around Shane's waist. I opened the wine, poured a couple glasses, and wandered to check out the rest of the resort.  

I have a strong voyearuistic side to me, and had read AW is cool with open door play, plus there's a play room.  I found the playroom and checked it out. Relatively quiet, except for a small group sucking cocks in a corner near some sorta plywood maze / gloryholes (though these were HUGE gloryholes). I pulled my dick out of my swimsuit and let a couple guys work on it for about 10 minutes. I was a long way from coming, and wanted to see what else was happening. I peeked out at the pool and saw Joe and Shane making out in the pool. 

I did a loop and saw guys were starting to break away for some playtime. Several rooms were open and you could see 2-3 guys naked and sucking cock. I watched a couple of the LA guys I'd been chatting with head into a room opposite the main pool, and leave their door open. The muscle bear's husband was with them, as well as the GoT otter. I chatted them up briefly, catching the sexual vibe growing in their room, then continued my loop. There was some activity around two rooms at the rear of the main pool area. Outside the pool, I saw my partner standing naked with the muscle bear, making out, Joe's hands firmly gripping Shane's ass. I instantly got hard.

I walked back to the locker where I'd stored my stuff earlier; I refilled my wine cup and grabbed my little "to go" bag with lube and poppers in it. I peeked back into the main pool area. My partner and my friends were all gone. I wandered back to the open doors in the rear of the pool area. A few guys had started fucking in each of the two adjacent rooms. One guy I'd chatted with earlier was fucking a blonde I'd seen laying out, but not speaking to anyone. I JO'd for a few minutes, then wandered again. I love to be a voyeur, but there's no one I love watching more than Shane playing with someone else. 

I stopped at the LA boys' open door. Two guys were leaving, but there were still 7 naked bodies inside. The GoT otter was on his knees alternating between two cocks. I stepped inside and slipped off my swimsuit. On the bed, I could see my partner, on his back, his legs being held high and spread by someone kneeling behind his head -- I didn't recognize the guy, and wandered if he had recently shown up on a day pass. Meanwhile, Joe, the muscle bear, was eating my partner's ass. A bottle of poppers was being passed around, so I took mine out and offered to share -- groups always appreciate another bottle of poppers being passed around. I added my dick to those the GoT was already sucking, and let myself enjoy his amazing hot mouth. 

Eventually I looked over and saw Joe standing at the edge of the bed, Shane's legs spread in front of him, slapping his cock against Shane's exposed hole. Joe's cock was impressively long and girthy, and I honestly doubted Shane would be able to take it. As if reading my mind, Joe stepped aside and crawled onto the bed alongside Shane, while the stranger nodded to the stranger quickly moved into position at Shane's ass. Joe pressed a bottle of poppers under Shane's nose, "Take a long, deep hit," he growled. I positioned myself for a good view of the bed, and could see Shane's face go lax as the poppers took hold of him. "Now take that cock," Joe said. Shane obeyed. I heard him groan as the anon cock slid inside him, totally raw. Joe leaned down and kissed Shane, driving his tongue deep, while the stranger started a rhythmic fuck. 

I turned my attention back to the GoT otter, his cute furry face buried in someone's groin as he deep-throated a cock. I bent down and ran my hand along his fuzzy ass, letting my fingers graze his hole. He ground his ass on my fingers. I licked my fingers to naturally lube them, and started to probe his hole. I fucking love an otter hole! And this one was nice and tight. I played with GoT's ass for awhile, letting my fingers probe and loosen him up. My cock was rock hard.

I heard Shane groan louded, and turned to see Joe had taken up a position at his ass. He held both Shane's ankles in one hand, and used the other to guide his cock into the waiting hole. The stranger was standing off to the side, and pressed poppers under Shane's nose again. As he fell under the popper's spell, Joe steadily pushed inside. "Fuck yeah!" Shane grunted. 

There was suddenly a lot of movement in front of me. I turned around and the GoT otter was leaning in to kiss me. We made out for a few minutes, totally lost in the exchange. Then he whispered, "fuck me." I spun him around and positioned him on all fours on the bed, so I could see his hot ass in front of me, and Joe pounding into my partner to my left. Shane is often loud and sometimes verbal when he's getting fucked. But Joe's cock was so powerful that all Shane could do was grunt, with an occasional whimper, and a long groan when Joe varied him rhythm to go long and deep. Joe was silent, but in total control of Shane's ass. I loved it!!  And I was rock hard watching this. Poor otter boy ended up getting penetrated faster than I normally would have, and I hurt him grunt with the suddenness of my entry. Fortunately I'd loosened his ass with my fingers, otherwise I may have wrecked his hole before we even got started. I went to town on that hot, furry hot!!

Otter boy and Shane exchanged a couple quick kisses, but both were getting pounded and couldn't hold their focus on another person. I climbed up on the bed, and started dipping my cock down into GoT's hole, pressing on his sphincter in a new way. He gasped, "OMG fuck me! That's amazing!" I was starting to get close. As if he read my mind, he said, "I want your load." Well fuck, that did it for me!  I put one foot on the floor, and the other on the bed alongside him, grabbed his waist, and started fucking for the gold. I unleashed my load, trying to keep pushing into him, but caught in that crazy rush of electricity that jolts through my body when I come like that. I stepped back, slapping that hard ass, and laughed a bit as the energy kept rushing through me. 

Then Joe roared. That's the only way to describe it. He roared! And with a few prolonged thrusts, he buried his load in Shane's hungry ass. Shane had never been bred by another other than myself before, and I was totally turned on seeing this muscle bear breed my partner's ass. 

The room was quiet for a bit after that as Joe and I recovered from the shockwaves of cumming, and Shane and otter boy both flopped on the bed relishing the breedings they'd both taken. Ironically, neither came. Joe and I offered to finish them, but both declined. As it turned out, both were still cock hungry and would be offering their holes for use in the darkroom -- but I'll save that story for my next post.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 30

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...