armpit worshipping

bjbottom

On 9/2/2019 at 6:51 PM, Dirtyfuckboy said:

...What a fucking shock, I didn't realize how naturally hairy I was meant to be!

Even better was the scent! Thick strong man musk, something a virgin fag would gag at but a real pig would dive in and worship. Nothing better than running my fingers through my thick hairy pits and chest and smelling the power I literally radiate. It smells of sweat, danger, testosterone and power if I could bottle and sell my natural scent I would be rich as fuck.

Shaving makes it grow in thicker. So want to meet you and spend much time with having fun.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Fuck yeah, I'm a manual worker so I can stink at the end of the day, specially in summer. I love the smell of my body, particularly my pits. My boy took some training to learn to appreciate his daddy's musk but now he gets stuck in. When I get home he sometimes waits for me naked and on his knees ready to clean me. He undresses me, starts with my feet, liken em all over, then I bend over and spread so he can lick out my crack - he struggled with that at the beginning, Then he licks and sucks on nay balls - no cocksucking tho. Finally he buries his face in my pits. I love watching him lick them clean. I love kissing him when his face stinks of my pits. As a reward, I bend him over and empty my balls up his ass. I wish I could do the same but he's a young sweet smelling boy and doesn't sweat much. Still I got buddies for that.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

YES, armpit smell is amazing! While I'm not specifically looking out for the perfect armpit, I really enjoy sniffing and licking and just tasting the essence of a true man and his hairy armpits. I always tell guys it's really hot and totally fine if they are sweaty all over in the summer

• 10 months later...
On 9/30/2017 at 8:38 AM, bjbottom said:

Is it just me or do others get off on smelling, licking, tongue cleaning and sucking on hairy sweaty armpits?    I find it a huge turn on have my nose and face forced into a hairy sweaty armpit and told to clean it.   In fact, I find it such a turn on that I do not need to be forced to do it.   I automatically find myself smelling, licking, sucking on and tongue cleaning the armpits of men I am with after rimming their asses, sucking on their nutsacs, and draining their cocks.     Some guys, especially those who are ticklish do not enjoy it, but others really force my face into their pits after I get started.   Are there others that get turned on by hairy, sweaty, armpits?

Yes there are!  I definitely like to have my face buried in a dude's pit. The air i  breathe is man smell. I specifically ask. my fuckbuds to NOT shower before coming over.  Non-organic smells banned.   ie, deodorant.

Love licking all types of pits!  Sweat dripping down their flanks below them.

I am also an avid ass worshipper of the tongue kink, er, kind.   Rim chairs, inside outside, i love to popper up and have that hole dropped on my facs and rimout.

I'm so glad i saw your comment which led me to wanna ask you something, but then I looked at your profile which led me to here.   Now im just so wanting a pit ass and or crotch to poke my nose into....  😈

• Upvote 2