I am Jake's cumpig

ChainedBoy

Jake wold fuck me every once in a while. Usually when he couldn't get pussy. He was bi, former Navy, tattooed, unapologetic white trash. Oh, and he had a huge cock. I loved taking his bare dick up my ass. It hurt so fuckin good. I get a text from him at 1 in the morning: "GET YER FAGGOT ASS OVER HERE" This is how it usually went. I was good with it.

I dress and head over...arriving minutes later. I know to simply enter without knocking. I see Jake and another guy chillin in living room. The smell of pot in the air, and at least a dozen empty bottles of MGD around them.

"Roy - this is my cumpig." Yeah, that's Jake's classy way of introducing me to his friends. I know not to speak. Roy was a hot cub. Broad shoulders, beer gut, full sleeves, beard. Nice, And based on the look of contempt on his face; straight. Turns out, they're former shipmates. 

"Strip, pig!" Jake orders, I obey. I always obey. In seconds I am naked, on my knees, and crawling over to Jake.

"See? What did I tell ya?" Jake says to his buddy, "Got this bitch trained."

I unzip Jake's jeans and take his semi-hard cock in my mouth the way I know he likes. Jake has a fuckin awesome cock. It's big, veiny, and leaks precut like a garden hose. Out of the corner of my eyes, I can see Roy take a long draw of his beer as he watches me service his buddy.

Jake stands and strokes his cock to full hardness. I turn and give up my fuckhole. Jake spits on my hole, rubs his leaky cock up and down my crack and plunges in. I moan like the whore I am. I see Roy sitting there, his face is made of stone...as is the bulge that is growing in his jeans.

"Damn nice piece of ass, bro. Check it out," he says as he turns me so Roy can see his big dick plowing me.

"You like that, bitch? My big dick fuckin your pussy?", said Jake as he thumped me head with his right hand. I know better than to answer. He isn't really talking to me. 

After awhile, Jake pulled out and gives my bare ass a hard slap. "Go on. Go suck my buddies dick!" I crawl over to Roy and work his jeans. He offered no resistance. I fish out his fat stubby dick and go down on it. I see his dead eyes light up as I bottom out on his fat pole. I make sure he get a nice suck job. I'm down there a good ten minutes all the while, Jake's encouraging Roy, talking up my skills as a cocksucker and how my pussy is even better. 

It's working. Roy is playing along. He has done whatever mental gymnastics he needed to do to accept what was happening and what was about to happen. 

With of snap of Jake's fingers, I take my place bent over the arm of the sofa, ass up, face down. "Go ahead, bro...fuck that pussy!"  Roy stood dropped trou, and thrust his fat cock in my ass. I'm diggin this. Ive got a hot, straight man fucking my hole bareback.

For the first time since I arrived, Roy speaks: "Damn...damn, that is a hot fuckin' cunt, bro!" There is something perfect about being spoken of casually by others as a piece of fuckmeat. I never get tired of it. 

"Yeah it is", Jake replied, "Go ahead, bro...fuckin' breed that pussy!". Jake says encouragingly.

Roy is trippin' on that. He really starts pounding me. "Oh fuck! Gonna cum! GONNA. FUCKIN'. CUM!", Roy growls as he pounds my hole harder, faster, deeper. 

"Fuckin' A!  Go for it...breed that worthless cunt!", Jake yells. 

"Oh, shit! Oh, SHIT! OHHH SHHHHHIIIIITTT", Ray bellowed as he dumped his babies into me. It had to have been a massive load...I could feel it spilling out around his fat cock, down my taint and onto my balls.  Roy was in bliss. He absently churned his cream in me. 

"Alright!", Jake exclaimed, bringing Roy back to reality. "How was your first faggot cunt, bro?", he asked.  

"Damn bud,,,you weren't kidding....Shit. That really is some good fuckin pussy, man.", he commented as he pulled his softening cock out of me - leaving me hollowed out.

I immediiately hit my knees again and lovingly started cleaned Roy's softening bone with my tongue. 

"The hell?...Ohhhh daaaaamn!", Roy exclaimed, "I've NEVER had a bitch clean me off - EVER!", Roy sighed as he allowed me the honor of cleaning his cock of his precious seed and my ass juices.

Jake and Roy exchanged a high-five and slumped back on the sofa. "Thanks, man - I fuckin needed that!" Roy said to Jake as he lit up another joint. Jake gave me a glance that said he was done using me.

Without a word, I dressed and left.

"I am Jake's cumpig. I am Jake's cumpig. I am Jake's cumpig" I repeated this to myself as I drove home with a crooked smile on my face.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 8