The masters tranny fuck doll

I'm tranny trixie a very nasty cumslut. This story is real so enjoy reading it.  A few years ago I was collared by a very kinky older guy I met of a gay site. Never knew his name as he told me to call him master when we met. I was only allowed to wear the St trinian or French maid outfits with him as he loved those. I got a good training in the ways of submission from master. Only allowed to say yes sir to anything asked of me, he showed me no mercy when punishing my bottom with hand or cane or whip. He would say " you want more lashes don't you whore" to which I answered " yes sir". He never wore condoms or pulled out as he spunked as I was his sex slave. It was my place to take his seed and make him happy. But on special days I was used as a slut french maid tranny by him and his friends. All of whom could bareback me as his party favour. I was made to be a shepards bitch at these meets to entertain his pervert friends while they watched and wanked. Then punished and fucked by all. But I do miss the kinky bastard now he no longer uses me.