I Became a Whole Last Night

At least I can finally write my own story.

My name is François, I'm half french and half Swiss.  I must ask for your forgiveness if my English isn't all that good.  I have read all the time stories here, especially those about cumdumps because this is one of my biggest fantasies, and I've always wanted to do it.  And finally, two days ago, I finally had the perfect opportunity to experience my fantasy.

I'm 23 years old, although I look to be in the range of 18 to 19 years of age.  I'm 170 cm in height, and weigh 53 kg.  I have brown hair and eyes and rather pale, white skin.  At the time of this story I had arrived in Berlin a month earlier, but let's stop talking about me and tell you what happenned to me the other day.

It was Friday, I didn't want to out with my friend because i was fucking horny and was craving to get filled. I met a guy i already saw before, he is 42yo, thin with a big nice dick (18cm) I guess and kinky side (He promised me that he will whore me out sometimes).He fucked me good for 30 minutes i think and opened my hole well before giving me his hole but i didn't came and was still horny. So i decide to go to the Boiler (Maybe some of you know this place). So i took the train to get there, once i arrived, i was amazed of how big, clean and so full of beautiful guys was. I walked around a bit to discover the place but already some guys were cruising with me and trying to have their ways with me but i didn't give myself until i saw this sexy 40 yo londonian man stroking his big dick in front of me, as i saw him, i didn't take long to get against him jerking him off and caressing his body. we went in some special room where there is some kind of window with another room where guys can come and watch the fuck. he was very sexy and very sensitiv to my pleasure, he sucked me good but not as good as i sucked him, i even succeed to deepthroat him, then things became hotter, he eat my ass and it gets even more sloppy then it was already (I kept the load from my first fuck) and before i could say anything, he was balls-deep into my ass. He was a great fucker, I couldn't avoid myself to moan like a bitch, but i didn't lost my time and sometimes I ride him and bring him to the edge of his pleasure. I love looking the guys who's is fucking me into the eyes while i ride him good, they are always with star in the eyes and a bit shocked from getting so much pleasure to see this cute little twink bottom that I am, riding their cock. in the next room a lot of guys pass and one of them locked himself in the room to be quiet while he watched us fuck. But i don't give him too much attention. the londonian guy told that he wants me to cum at the same time and want me to ride his cock to make him cume and so i did. It didn' take long to him to filled me with his cum and for me to unload on his chest. after that i collapsed a few minutes on him, all sweaty with his cock still buried into myself.

After that, i went on my way again. The fuck was great but i was still horny. I took a shower but still kept the 2 loads hardly won and went drink a beer at the bar. And when i came back in the cruising area, i finally saw the guys who was going to be my dominant top, my alpha, my daddy. I think he crushed on me instantly too because as soon as we saw each other, he went into a room and look at me like to say "come to me". He was a very sexy 38 yo looking daddy muscked but not too much bith a very nice veiny pretty big dick (18cm) black hair and beard and very hairy with a ring on of this nipple. Once I got in his room, we kissed and caress each other, I gently caress his nipple which seemed to turn him on a lot and then he threw me on the blanket and fucked me hard and good. He was so hard that I moaned loudly and some of the cum inside my ass dripped out, i was a bit afraid that he noticed but didn't care and continued until he fucked me even faster than before wrecking my ass and finally got as deep as he could to unload too in my ass. I was on the edge and came too very fast fingering my hole with all that cum but it didn't stop, we chatted a bit and he asked me if i liked to do threesome and maybe being shared and i said of course, i do with a pretty naughty smile. He said that's cool and i replied to him that he could share me with more than one guy. so we went into another room and fucked again and he gave me another load in my gutts then he opened the door and told me to get doggystyle while i sucked him. At the beginning, few guys just passed in front of the room but soon a group appears in front of the door but they were only watching so my friend (Antonio) got behind and fucked me good in front of them and invite guys to come. He stopped and spread my cheeks apart with his big hands and then i felt a great thick cock fucking me good, the cock was not too long but perfectly thick and his skin against mine felt amazingly good (Antonio told after that he was black), then he came i felt so full of cum, i felt my ass dripping of it but each time it happends, Antonio carefully put it back in my ass with his fingers, another's man cock or his own. I couldn't see the guys who fucked me but i didn't care, i was so happy and i could do it all night long if i would taken drugs. two other guys came after they didn't have so big dick as Antonio or the black but they got endurance and big loads. after the third one i asked Antonio to make a break and smoke a cigaret because my ass was sore but it begin to hurt me a bit (I got a tight ass). So we moved in another room and he fucked me again and i asked him to piss in my ass, he was so happy that i asked him to do it that he fucked me even harder to come and then he emptied his piss in my ass. After that i felt amazing, we took a shower together and i had to be careful because my ass was so open that i could feel piss and cum running down my legs. 

Piss fucking is great but it's always a bit difficult to continue fucking after so i went to the bathroom to emptied and clean my ass. and get back to the cruising area where i joined Antonio again, we cruised a bit and in the smoking area found 2 super sexy arabic guys who were staring at me with sexual interest eyes, that makes me a bit blush and laugh because i was next to my daddy and they looked at him a bit like they were jalous. But the night proved that they don't have to. We went back in another room and do it again, soon even more guys than before were in front of the door looking at us, stroking their cocks and they beginn to enter the room, a 50yo man with a nice dick beginn to fuck me but then the 2 arabics guys came and Antonio told the guy's fucking me to go and so, after i was sucking one of the arabic while Anotonio sucked his friend, quickly one of the arabic guys with a very nice dick i have to say came in my back and fucked me while i sucked his friend. But there was too many people in the room. there was even a second bottom getting fucked next to me. And this was the first time i got so many fucked and my ass really hurt, even more after Antonio pissed. Unfortunately i didn't heard one of the arabic guys asking Antonio to go the four of us in another room and decided to stop here. when i knew that i was a bit disappointed but i had enough cock for a first gangbang experience and decided to go back home. I stayed a bit with Antonio and exchange each other number, took a shower, try to ged rid of the cum or the piss still in my ass and walked home. 

This experience was amazing and i'm looking forward to do it again. I hope you enjoyed this story. And if you are a sexy top, Alpha man too that wants to whore out your bottom let me know and come chat with me ;).

If there is enough comments to ask me how i look like, i will post my pictures. 

• Like 8
  • Upvote 8

On 10/1/2017 at 8:08 AM, FrenchKiss said:

At least I can finally write my own story.

My name is François, I'm half french and half Swiss. (and i ask you forgiveness if my english isn't that good) I read all the time stories here especially the ones about cumdumps because this is one of my biggest fantasy and i always wanted to do it. And i finally got the perfect occasion 2 days before. I'm 23 years old looking 19-18, i'm 170cm height and weight 53 kg with braun hair and eyes and a pale white skin. For different reason I arrived in Berlin 1 months before but let's stop talking about myself and tell you what happenned to me this night.

It was Friday, I didn't want to out with my friend because i was fucking horny and was craving to get filled. I met a guy i already saw before, he is 42yo, thin with a big nice dick (18cm) I guess and kinky side (He promised me that he will whore me out sometimes).He fucked me good for 30 minutes i think and opened my hole well before giving me his hole but i didn't came and was still horny. So i decide to go to the Boiler (Maybe some of you know this place). So i took the train to get there, once i arrived, i was amazed of how big, clean and so full of beautiful guys was. I walked around a bit to discover the place but already some guys were cruising with me and trying to have their ways with me but i didn't give myself until i saw this sexy 40 yo londonian man stroking his big dick in front of me, as i saw him, i didn't take long to get against him jerking him off and caressing his body. we went in some special room where there is some kind of window with another room where guys can come and watch the fuck. he was very sexy and very sensitiv to my pleasure, he sucked me good but not as good as i sucked him, i even succeed to deepthroat him, then things became hotter, he eat my ass and it gets even more sloppy then it was already (I kept the load from my first fuck) and before i could say anything, he was balls-deep into my ass. He was a great fucker, I couldn't avoid myself to moan like a bitch, but i didn't lost my time and sometimes I ride him and bring him to the edge of his pleasure. I love looking the guys who's is fucking me into the eyes while i ride him good, they are always with star in the eyes and a bit shocked from getting so much pleasure to see this cute little twink bottom that I am, riding their cock. in the next room a lot of guys pass and one of them locked himself in the room to be quiet while he watched us fuck. But i don't give him too much attention. the londonian guy told that he wants me to cum at the same time and want me to ride his cock to make him cume and so i did. It didn' take long to him to filled me with his cum and for me to unload on his chest. after that i collapsed a few minutes on him, all sweaty with his cock still buried into myself.

After that, i went on my way again. The fuck was great but i was still horny. I took a shower but still kept the 2 loads hardly won and went drink a beer at the bar. And when i came back in the cruising area, i finally saw the guys who was going to be my dominant top, my alpha, my daddy. I think he crushed on me instantly too because as soon as we saw each other, he went into a room and look at me like to say "come to me". He was a very sexy 38 yo looking daddy muscked but not too much bith a very nice veiny pretty big dick (18cm) black hair and beard and very hairy with a ring on of this nipple. Once I got in his room, we kissed and caress each other, I gently caress his nipple which seemed to turn him on a lot and then he threw me on the blanket and fucked me hard and good. He was so hard that I moaned loudly and some of the cum inside my ass dripped out, i was a bit afraid that he noticed but didn't care and continued until he fucked me even faster than before wrecking my ass and finally got as deep as he could to unload too in my ass. I was on the edge and came too very fast fingering my hole with all that cum but it didn't stop, we chatted a bit and he asked me if i liked to do threesome and maybe being shared and i said of course, i do with a pretty naughty smile. He said that's cool and i replied to him that he could share me with more than one guy. so we went into another room and fucked again and he gave me another load in my gutts then he opened the door and told me to get doggystyle while i sucked him. At the beginning, few guys just passed in front of the room but soon a group appears in front of the door but they were only watching so my friend (Antonio) got behind and fucked me good in front of them and invite guys to come. He stopped and spread my cheeks apart with his big hands and then i felt a great thick cock fucking me good, the cock was not too long but perfectly thick and his skin against mine felt amazingly good (Antonio told after that he was black), then he came i felt so full of cum, i felt my ass dripping of it but each time it happends, Antonio carefully put it back in my ass with his fingers, another's man cock or his own. I couldn't see the guys who fucked me but i didn't care, i was so happy and i could do it all night long if i would taken drugs. two other guys came after they didn't have so big dick as Antonio or the black but they got endurance and big loads. after the third one i asked Antonio to make a break and smoke a cigaret because my ass was sore but it begin to hurt me a bit (I got a tight ass). So we moved in another room and he fucked me again and i asked him to piss in my ass, he was so happy that i asked him to do it that he fucked me even harder to come and then he emptied his piss in my ass. After that i felt amazing, we took a shower together and i had to be careful because my ass was so open that i could feel piss and cum running down my legs. 

Piss fucking is great but it's always a bit difficult to continue fucking after so i went to the bathroom to emptied and clean my ass. and get back to the cruising area where i joined Antonio again, we cruised a bit and in the smoking area found 2 super sexy arabic guys who were staring at me with sexual interest eyes, that makes me a bit blush and laugh because i was next to my daddy and they looked at him a bit like they were jalous. But the night proved that they don't have to. We went back in another room and do it again, soon even more guys than before were in front of the door looking at us, stroking their cocks and they beginn to enter the room, a 50yo man with a nice dick beginn to fuck me but then the 2 arabics guys came and Antonio told the guy's fucking me to go and so, after i was sucking one of the arabic while Anotonio sucked his friend, quickly one of the arabic guys with a very nice dick i have to say came in my back and fucked me while i sucked his friend. But there was too many people in the room. there was even a second bottom getting fucked next to me. And this was the first time i got so many fucked and my ass really hurt, even more after Antonio pissed. Unfortunately i didn't heard one of the arabic guys asking Antonio to go the four of us in another room and decided to stop here. when i knew that i was a bit disappointed but i had enough cock for a first gangbang experience and decided to go back home. I stayed a bit with Antonio and exchange each other number, took a shower, try to ged rid of the cum or the piss still in my ass and walked home. 

This experience was amazing and i'm looking forward to do it again. I hope you enjoyed this story. And if you are a sexy top, Alpha man too that wants to whore out your bottom let me know and come chat with me ;).

If there is enough comments to ask me how i look like, i will post my pictures. 

Great story! There's nothing better than exploring yourselves together in a GANG BANG.Especially when everyone including yourself enjoyed the experience. I personally like pig's. Next time. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, AZRawPig said:

try to get rid of the cum or the piss still in my ass and walked home. 

Good story ....  I love being a pig, so I would not have tried to get rid of the cum and piss from my ass, but allowed it to leak out on its own drenching my pants and showing everyone what a whore I really was as I walked home.    

• Upvote 1