status

Guest curiousnegsub

Guest curiousnegsub

I'm looking at my current status, and the most appropriate one would be 'Neg - not on PReP'

I was tested quite some time ago, but imagine I am neg. So not recently tested. Currently, I use the status 'Neg Recently tested', which isn't accurate, but the nearest to how things are.

Could there be a possibility to add another option?

Guest descartes70817

I wish 'almost undetectable' was an option myself. My viral load has been under 100 for 6 months after peaking near 100K, but I can't quite seem to dip below the magic number. Until then I'm Poz, on meds.

Edited by descartes70817

11 hours ago, descartes70817 said:

I wish 'almost undetectable' was an option myself. My viral load has been under 100 for 6 months after peaking near 100K, but I can't quite seem to dip below the magic number. Until then I'm Poz, on meds.

I wish almost undetectable was an option too, so we chasers would keep our expectations in check. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.