bihairy

I was on a great business trip recently during which I contacted two fuck buds, both of whom were interested in getting some cum loads.  Bud #1 came over early and got naked right away. He pulled off my shorts, sucked my cock hard, we kissed and licked each other's nipples.  Of course this went right to his cock as he was dripping and horned as hell.  I fingered his hole, pushed him down, and rimmed his ass.  He squirmed crazily.  Just before I slid my cock deep inside his hole, we poppered up.  It felt so ..fucking good.  I fucked for all I was worth.  He bucked back to meet my thrusts.  Several times we switched positions, and eventually I ended-up on top and hammered his hole until I blasted a large load deep inside.  He cock was drooling liberally all over the bed.

We took a break and after a few minutes he again sucked me.  We changed positions and this time I fucked him doggie style.  His ass felt amazingly good as it was wet and slippery.  Laying back on the mattress, I had him ride my cock as he jerked-off a load, as I blasted another load inside him. 

Afterwards he had to leave, and as he dressed he commented he couldn't wait until the next time we played.

I heard from guy #2. He said he couldn't come over because he was stuck at work. I replied "Fine, let's get together tomorrow night."

About two hours later I was about to go out for dinner when I received a text saying he was in the parking lot and needed to get fucked bad.  I invited him up to my hotel room, where, once he walked through the door he dropped his clothing and was on my cock in seconds.

Although I had blown two loads only a couple hours earlier, the idea of getting more hole had me hard as hell.  He lay down on the bed, I mounted him, and fucked for all I was worth.  Fortunately he had pre-lubed.  Clearly he was ready and horny!!

I pumped another load out, my third, but his first, as we both grunted and groaned in pleasure.  Honestly it felt so fucking good.  Afterwards I invited him to join me for dinner.  We dressed, my load still inside his ass, and got dinner.  Back at the hotel we stripped again and had an extended fuck session during which I blew two more loads inside his ass.  My balls felt totally empty.

He was happy as could be, and extended his thanks as he left, but not before we made plans to get together the next morning.  Although he didn't have a great deal of time, he squeezed in a visit early the next morning, we fucked and I loaded him again. 

I'm looking forward to my business trip next month!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

So fucking impressive!!  I wish more guys (especially ME) could keep fucking and cumming like that :)

My last trip to the sex club, one guy bred me twice.  We were leaving and at the lockers together at the end of the night.  I told him I was impressed how he bred me twice.  He told me those were just 2 of 5 loads he shot that night.   My cock doesn't stay that hard after, and I'm not sure if I'd generate more cum that fast.  Sounds like an amazing night for you stud!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, justsexnowatl said:

So fucking impressive!!  I wish more guys (especially ME) could keep fucking and cumming like that :)

My last trip to the sex club, one guy bred me twice.  We were leaving and at the lockers together at the end of the night.  I told him I was impressed how he bred me twice.  He told me those were just 2 of 5 loads he shot that night.   My cock doesn't stay that hard after, and I'm not sure if I'd generate more cum that fast.  Sounds like an amazing night for you stud!!

I love to breed and seed!! I'm lucky it just keeps cumming..LOL

19 hours ago, bihairy said:

I was on a great business trip recently during which I contacted two fuck buds, both of whom were interested in getting some cum loads.  Bud #1 came over early and got naked right away. He pulled off my shorts, sucked my cock hard, we kissed and licked each other's nipples.  Of course this went right to his cock as he was dripping and horned as hell.  I fingered his hole, pushed him down, and rimmed his ass.  He squirmed crazily.  Just before I slid my cock deep inside his hole, we poppered up.  It felt so ..fucking good.  I fucked for all I was worth.  He bucked back to meet my thrusts.  Several times we switched positions, and eventually I ended-up on top and hammered his hole until I blasted a large load deep inside.  He cock was drooling liberally all over the bed.

We took a break and after a few minutes he again sucked me.  We changed positions and this time I fucked him doggie style.  His ass felt amazingly good as it was wet and slippery.  Laying back on the mattress, I had him ride my cock as he jerked-off a load, as I blasted another load inside him. 

Afterwards he had to leave, and as he dressed he commented he couldn't wait until the next time we played.

I heard from guy #2. He said he couldn't come over because he was stuck at work. I replied "Fine, let's get together tomorrow night."

About two hours later I was about to go out for dinner when I received a text saying he was in the parking lot and needed to get fucked bad.  I invited him up to my hotel room, where, once he walked through the door he dropped his clothing and was on my cock in seconds.

Although I had blown two loads only a couple hours earlier, the idea of getting more hole had me hard as hell.  He lay down on the bed, I mounted him, and fucked for all I was worth.  Fortunately he had pre-lubed.  Clearly he was ready and horny!!

I pumped another load out, my third, but his first, as we both grunted and groaned in pleasure.  Honestly it felt so fucking good.  Afterwards I invited him to join me for dinner.  We dressed, my load still inside his ass, and got dinner.  Back at the hotel we stripped again and had an extended fuck session during which I blew two more loads inside his ass.  My balls felt totally empty.

He was happy as could be, and extended his thanks as he left, but not before we made plans to get together the next morning.  Although he didn't have a great deal of time, he squeezed in a visit early the next morning, we fucked and I loaded him again. 

I'm looking forward to my business trip next month!!

Fuck!  You and I definitely need to get together.  I hope you like to flip flop fucking.  You sound like a long weekend type of fuck buddy, challenging each other's sloppy limits for a few days. 

Very hot story. When I was young I could cum multiple times like that. I remember one time I fucked a load in a guy, but I acted like nothing happened and kept on fucking. I came the second time and he knew by my moaning I had cum. Those were the days my friend....

• Like 1