Folsom Street Fair

LoadMyHoleSF

I had a great Folsom street fair weekend!  I attended the parties at 442 where my hole got stretched and used quite well over the weekend.  Sometimes there are so many men and dicks going in and out of my hole that it all become a blur. However I did have a hot event that I'd like to share.  

I entered the dark room and was followed by this muscular, beefy biracial guy.  He really had a magnificent body and ass and decent equipment as well.  I was really hoping to get fucked by him but instead he got down on his knees and started sucking my dick.  Because he was just so beautiful, I couldn't resist or using his mouth and thrusting in and out.  What happened next was even better!

While this delicious hunk of man meat was on his knees sucking my dick, I felt an exploratory poke from behind.  Of course I spread my ass cheeks, and invited this anonymous top in.  So there I was getting my dick sucked and having mystery meat pumping my hole.  It was hot and felt great! With each thrust in my hole, I'd I thrust in the willing mouth in front of me. This continued till mystery man's rhythm picked up speed and he pounded my hole and shot his load up it.  He continued pushing his load deeper in me until he softened and pulled out and immediately disappeared.  

Meanwhile I kissed the handsome man who had been sucking my dick, extended my thanks, and went to look for more dick to fill my hole.  I have no idea who was using my hole while I got my blowjob; only that his dick was long and narrow and that he knew how to use it! 

• Like 9
  • Upvote 5

• 3 months later...
Guest NudistPerv

Damn hot! Nothing like completely anon ...and even better not trying to turn around and see who it is fucking your ass...just enjoying the feel of the thick, raw cock deep up inside your hole, filling you with anon seed as your cock is getting sucked equally deep! Thanks for sharing that!