Last Three Loads

bbofallonmo

I took my last three loads in Charleston, West Virginia.

I started early Saturday morning around 12:30.  A big, thick-cocked top bear had messaged me on Growlr, and after we had exchanged a couple of messages, agreed to come to my hotel, however, the hotel security required that I come down to the lobby to let him in. 

Once in the elevator he pulled out his cock, so naturally I sucked him for the balance of the elevator ride.  Once in my room, we immediately entered the bedroom where he immediately dropped his shorts, revealing a monster boner.  I resumed sucking him, enjoying the sensation of his cock hardening in my mouth. Once he was good and hard, I looked at him, saying I wanted to feel his cock in my ass - raw.

His face lit-up and he withdrew my cock his cock from my mouth to slapped his cock head against my hole, teasing me at first, pushing slightly in then out, then deeper and deeper until I felt his bull balls slapping against mine.  A good five minutes of fantastic fucking followed until he gasped "I"m gonna breed you!"

I begged him for his load, and he obliged, shooting his thick, generous load deep in my hole, after which I wiggled my ass for a bit to encourage him to continue fucking.  My efforts were successful, as, after another ten minutes or so of deep fucking, not only did he never go soft, he also blew his second load into my ass.

He left his cock in my hole until he finally went soft, after which he shoved into my ass the butt plug I had left on my night stand.  It felt magical.  I sucked him clean and he left.

I woke around 9:00 to head home to Cincinnati, and while en route found a real hot sleazy adult book store in St. ALbans, West Virginia.  The place smelled of poppers and cum!!!  There were lots of glory holes, booths and a few actual rooms.  For an ABS it was a pretty cool place.  As I was checking the place out, in walked a 20 something hottie.  I followed him into straight theater, but he didn't stay, but immediately walked out, and entered a booth.  When I caught-up with him I entered the adjoining booth, and looking through the glory hole was pleased to see he was working his cock.

He knew the deal, as he slid his rod through the hole, and I sucked a huge load out of his balls, all the while admiring what was probably the best looking cock I had ever seen.