Biker gives me 3 loads

boothslut

I was setting up my tent at a nude gay campground in NH when a biker drove up the road. He had to stop for someone backing a trailer into another site. I wasn't quite nude yet, but was just in some skimpy bikini briefs. He was in full biker gear and had quite the ride, an Indian. We eyed each other as he waited for the driveway to clear. I knew I had scored and wondered how we would end up meeting. I figured it would happen later in the evening. I finished setting up, undressed and grabbed a towel and rushed up to the pool to enjoy some sun and a dip in the saltwater pool. I promptly laid down on one of the many loungers and closed my eyes to relax and enjoy the warmth of a rare hot late summer day while listening to the music over the outdoor speakers. 

I wasn't there long when I heard a voice asking if I minded that he use the lounger next to me. I opened my eyes and replied, that he was welcome to it. It was the biker of course and we began to make some small talk and ended up getting along quite well. He was older and fit as I am and had quite a nice cock. He had rented a trailer there for a few nights and after we took a dip in the pool he invited me over to it. I went to my site to grab a few things and walked on over to his place.

He gave me a tour of the trailer and of course we wound up at the bedroom. It was a fifth wheel trailer so the bedroom was up a few steps. He was on the upper step and I found myself at mouth to nipple level with him. I wasn't going to waste anytime with this hunk, I immediately began licking and sucking his nipples. Needless to say we wound up in the bed exploring one another. With a hunk like him I tend to be a bottom so my legs were soon pointing to the ceiling and along with some spit for lube his raw cock was plunging my firm ass. His cock fit my hole perfectly and he was a good lover. He soon became quite excited and I thought he was going to cum right then and there but he stopped. He asked me where I wanted it and assured me he was "clean." I'm thinking I know that line but didn't care either way and told him to cum in me. He hammered away not too hard but just right and eventually flooded my ass with his biker juice.

I spent the night with him and most of the next day. I ended up taking two more of his loads. During one session I urged him on, "Give it to me," and "Breed me." He wasn't as verbally abusive as I would have liked but I'm sure he didn't want to risk scaring me away either. Not that I would have been. Just before he shot his load he got a determined look in his eye while thrusting harder and harder and said, "Your getting it," "Take it." So I'm not sure if I got stealthed or not. We exchanged numbers but he lives several hours away so not sure if we'll meet again.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 6