3 Loads in 12 hours

bbofallonmo

Took the frist one from a thick cocked top from Growlr.  Came to my hotel in Charelston, WV.  Silver bear type.  HOtel locks down aftwr 11 pm so met him at the door and let him in.  6'6, 200# tenting shorts, no shoes and a tshirt.  We get in the elevator andhe takes out his cock and tells me to suck which i do.  we get to my floor and get in the room and his tongue is down my thorat.  he fingers my ass then strips and lets me suck his cock,  His eyes lit up when i asked if he wanted to be inside me.  He fucked me for 45 minutes and jetted two loads in my ass.  Took the dildo on the night stand and corked me with his load in my ass.

Another guy on Growlr was telling me about a sleazy arcade in Charleston.  Found it leaving town Saturday morning.  Hooked up with hot 20 something army stud through a glory hole.  swallowed his load.

• Upvote 1

Guest assplaybottom

I wish I could enjoy your experience. I'd love to feel you and those hung top studs using me for days. Any chance you will get to hang out with those studs again?