New Orleans Night

PopperMeUp79

I've been traveling for work since last Wednesday -- a string of boring cities and no one to talk with. I did manage a couple hotel hookups on Scruff, but both were lame and anticlimactic (literally). I've had dinner alone for 5 nights, and was just looking for someone to share a few beers, chat it up, and maybe go back to my hotel room for some playtime.  But I really wanted some conversation. My trip was extended to included New Orleans at the last minute, so I flew from Artizona to NOLA the other night. I've been to NOLA once before, about 6 years ago for work with some colleagues, but hadn't explored all the gay spots. So, I pulled out my phone and started checking out places to go. I hoped on Scruff (knowing I wouldn't find anyone for dinner on BBRTS), but it was a slow night. So, I finally ate alone, hung at the hotel for bit, then got read to hit Bourbon Street and the gay bars. It's still warm here, so I threw on shorts, a tank  top, and flip flops to head out.

I popped into two bars across the street from one another that looked promising -- Oz and Bourbon St. Pub. I liked the pub better and settled at the bar with a cosmo. I gotta say, the bartender was generous. I chatted up a couple people at the bar, buit they came and went fast. The bartender was engaging, and I thought he was a possibility for later. But I also don't like waiting around for hours for a bartender to finish his shift. I had a second cosmo, and the circumstances didn't improve much. Scruff and Growlr were sporadic, and had way too many, "Hey!" Then never said anything more. I was scanning gaycities to see what other options existed. Phoenix Bar was intriguing, but I didn't want to walk that far. Rawhide was only a block or two away. I knew the reputation, but it wasn't really what I wanted tonight. Honestly, I was feeling pissed. My first night in years in NOLA, where you supposedly can get laid just walking down the street, and there were few people around, and no action. No one in the bar really excited me, and I decided to leave when my cocktail was finished. I headed over to a neighborhood bar (Good Fellas? Something like that) and had another cosmo. 

STill nothing but small talk, and the bar was mainly empty on both floor. The cosmos were feeling good, and I was feeling a bit resentful toward the pairs and threesomes of guys talking here and there. I decided to leave. I kinda knew where I was gonna go, though part of me really didn't want to. But I walked the couple blocks to Rawhide and went in. What a seedy place! I mean, it smells like an ABS but has a bar in it. I thought about leaving, but was still intrigued by the legend and had to check it out. I got a vodka and cranberry, and started to wander around. At this point I knew I was kinda drunk, and really just wanted to leave, but was still enthralled to see if it lived up to its reputation.  There were only 4 or 5 guys hanging in the back, near a chain link fence in middle of the room (I still don't know what that's about!), but no one really caught my attention. I was easily 10 years younger than any of them, and probably 20 years younger. I stood along the back, leaning against the counter, resoluate to leave. One guy to my right was standing along the wall and seemed to be stroking his cock slowly. I couldn't see the size in the dim lighting. There was a much older guy, I would guess late 60s, skinny and not attractive, staring at me from the other side. I ignored him and moved away to my right. Finally, a guy stepped out from a side area -- the bathrooms, I learned later, and walked over near me.  We checked out each other, giving tugs at the front of our shorts. He pulled out his cock and started stroking, so I did the same. He didn't wait long before stepping closer, letting our cocks bump, and stroking together. After a minute, his hand touched the back of my head, and guided me down to his cock. It was a nice cock! So I started sucking him.

Then I felt a hand slide into the back of my shorts. I realized it was the older guy, and I pushed his hand away, concentrating on the cock in my mouth. Now I felt another hand on my ass, this one firmer and bigger. I saw the guy I was sucking leaning to his left to get a better hold of my ass. I let my shorts slide to the floor. There was some awkward movement for a moment, and I realized he was pulling something out of his pocket. There was a plastic snap, and I felt a drizzle of lube run down the crack of my ass. His fingers quickly began probing my hole, working the lube inside. Again he moved kinda awkwardly, his fingers disappearing from my hole, and then a bottle of poppers appeared under my nose.  I took a deep hit, then a second, holding my breath momentarily to catch the full rush. He pushed against my back to bend me forward, and I positioned myself against the built in seating along the back wall, while his cock started to probe my hole.  fuck it felt good! He had long deep strokes, and I just groaned as he took me from behind. All I could see was the gritty ledge in front of me. He pounded my hold like that for minutes, keeping a steady pace, and then pulled out. I don't think he came -- there weren't any of the tell-tale actions or sounds. He just stepped back. Before I could turn around and reassess what was going on, another cock slid into my hole. This guy didn't waste any time, or give me a change to say no. He just started fucking hard. I stepped out of my shorts and flip flops, spreading my stance to take his cock better. I pulled off my tank top over my head. I was feeling used, and just wanted to be naked. 

I had another hit of poppers (no idea from whom), and again the guy stepped away from my ass. I quick turned around, picked up my shorts, then leaned back on the ledge and pulled my legs up. The guy I'd seen stroking when I came in stepped up and starting pushing inside. He had a mushroom head and I yelped when it stretched my hole. He didn't care.  He started plugging away at my ass.  I was totally caught up in it -- laying naked in the back of a bar, getting fucked bare. I was rock hard. "Yeah! Fuck my ass! Fuck it!" The guy pounded me.  I was thinking he'd come soon, but he had stamina. I grunted through a few more strokes, then noticed the old guy standing close to my left. His cock was out and he put it in my hand.  It was BIG! Really BIG!! It had to be 9 inches ( a real 9, not the faux 9 some guys claim online), and had some girth to it. It was intimidating and enthralling at the same time. I was lost in cock lust, and he knew it. 

The guy fucking me stepped back, and the old guy stepped up to the plate. His slid inside. I grunted, thinking I couldn't take it all. He held my ankles, spread my legs wider, and started fucking my raw ass with long, deep strokes.  I just moaned, leaning back and feeling like a total whore in the scene. I wouldn't give this guy the time of day, but now he was using my ass for his pleasure. That was HOT~~~

All of a sudden he started grunting, three quick sounds that matched three sharp thrusts into my ass.  The fucker had just bred me without a word. And now he was just stepping back and walking away. Not even a tap on my ass to thank me. I was winded and lighted headed, learning forward and trying to catch myself to get upright. A few guys were standing around watching the show. I wasn't sure if I wanted to hang out and get fucked again, or leave. I waited a moment to reoriented myself. The guy with the mushroom head stepped up again and pushed his cock against my hole. I submitted immediately, and he fucked me standing up. This time he was fucking with more urgency. "Take my load!" And then I felt him spasm. He pushed deep inside and held it there, "My load is buried deep." Then he pulled out, tapped my ass, and walked toward the bathrooms. 

I put on my shorts and flip flops, carrying my tank top as I walked out of the bar. I felt like a total whore as I walked back to my hotel, feeling the stickiness across my ass. Fucked raw by four random guys, two of whom bred me. My head was spinning, even after I got back to the hotel and jerked off thinking about it all.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 9

Never been to NOLA but suppose to go down with some straight friends in a couple months. I definitely want to get bred and filled while there regardless what the guys look like, just taking their dicks. Never got more than 5 loads up my hole but hope to pass that number when there.

• Moderators
13 hours ago, Cumjunky215 said:

Never been to NOLA but suppose to go down with some straight friends in a couple months. I definitely want to get bred and filled while there regardless what the guys look like, just taking their dicks. Never got more than 5 loads up my hole but hope to pass that number when there.

Rawhide and The Phoenix are both good bars for load taking. Rawhide is in the middle of the French Quarter, so it's easier to get to from most touristy places. 

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, drscorpio said:

Rawhide and The Phoenix are both good bars for load taking. Rawhide is in the middle of the French Quarter, so it's easier to get to from most touristy places. 

Thanks for the info!  I'm open to anyone's suggestions too.

On 04/10/2017 at 7:51 AM, PopperMeUp79 said:

I've been traveling for work since last Wednesday -- a string of boring cities and no one to talk with. I did manage a couple hotel hookups on Scruff, but both were lame and anticlimactic (literally). I've had dinner alone for 5 nights, and was just looking for someone to share a few beers, chat it up, and maybe go back to my hotel room for some playtime.  But I really wanted some conversation. My trip was extended to included New Orleans at the last minute, so I flew from Artizona to NOLA the other night. I've been to NOLA once before, about 6 years ago for work with some colleagues, but hadn't explored all the gay spots. So, I pulled out my phone and started checking out places to go. I hoped on Scruff (knowing I wouldn't find anyone for dinner on BBRTS), but it was a slow night. So, I finally ate alone, hung at the hotel for bit, then got read to hit Bourbon Street and the gay bars. It's still warm here, so I threw on shorts, a tank  top, and flip flops to head out.

I popped into two bars across the street from one another that looked promising -- Oz and Bourbon St. Pub. I liked the pub better and settled at the bar with a cosmo. I gotta say, the bartender was generous. I chatted up a couple people at the bar, buit they came and went fast. The bartender was engaging, and I thought he was a possibility for later. But I also don't like waiting around for hours for a bartender to finish his shift. I had a second cosmo, and the circumstances didn't improve much. Scruff and Growlr were sporadic, and had way too many, "Hey!" Then never said anything more. I was scanning gaycities to see what other options existed. Phoenix Bar was intriguing, but I didn't want to walk that far. Rawhide was only a block or two away. I knew the reputation, but it wasn't really what I wanted tonight. Honestly, I was feeling pissed. My first night in years in NOLA, where you supposedly can get laid just walking down the street, and there were few people around, and no action. No one in the bar really excited me, and I decided to leave when my cocktail was finished. I headed over to a neighborhood bar (Good Fellas? Something like that) and had another cosmo. 

STill nothing but small talk, and the bar was mainly empty on both floor. The cosmos were feeling good, and I was feeling a bit resentful toward the pairs and threesomes of guys talking here and there. I decided to leave. I kinda knew where I was gonna go, though part of me really didn't want to. But I walked the couple blocks to Rawhide and went in. What a seedy place! I mean, it smells like an ABS but has a bar in it. I thought about leaving, but was still intrigued by the legend and had to check it out. I got a vodka and cranberry, and started to wander around. At this point I knew I was kinda drunk, and really just wanted to leave, but was still enthralled to see if it lived up to its reputation.  There were only 4 or 5 guys hanging in the back, near a chain link fence in middle of the room (I still don't know what that's about!), but no one really caught my attention. I was easily 10 years younger than any of them, and probably 20 years younger. I stood along the back, leaning against the counter, resoluate to leave. One guy to my right was standing along the wall and seemed to be stroking his cock slowly. I couldn't see the size in the dim lighting. There was a much older guy, I would guess late 60s, skinny and not attractive, staring at me from the other side. I ignored him and moved away to my right. Finally, a guy stepped out from a side area -- the bathrooms, I learned later, and walked over near me.  We checked out each other, giving tugs at the front of our shorts. He pulled out his cock and started stroking, so I did the same. He didn't wait long before stepping closer, letting our cocks bump, and stroking together. After a minute, his hand touched the back of my head, and guided me down to his cock. It was a nice cock! So I started sucking him.

Then I felt a hand slide into the back of my shorts. I realized it was the older guy, and I pushed his hand away, concentrating on the cock in my mouth. Now I felt another hand on my ass, this one firmer and bigger. I saw the guy I was sucking leaning to his left to get a better hold of my ass. I let my shorts slide to the floor. There was some awkward movement for a moment, and I realized he was pulling something out of his pocket. There was a plastic snap, and I felt a drizzle of lube run down the crack of my ass. His fingers quickly began probing my hole, working the lube inside. Again he moved kinda awkwardly, his fingers disappearing from my hole, and then a bottle of poppers appeared under my nose.  I took a deep hit, then a second, holding my breath momentarily to catch the full rush. He pushed against my back to bend me forward, and I positioned myself against the built in seating along the back wall, while his cock started to probe my hole.  fuck it felt good! He had long deep strokes, and I just groaned as he took me from behind. All I could see was the gritty ledge in front of me. He pounded my hold like that for minutes, keeping a steady pace, and then pulled out. I don't think he came -- there weren't any of the tell-tale actions or sounds. He just stepped back. Before I could turn around and reassess what was going on, another cock slid into my hole. This guy didn't waste any time, or give me a change to say no. He just started fucking hard. I stepped out of my shorts and flip flops, spreading my stance to take his cock better. I pulled off my tank top over my head. I was feeling used, and just wanted to be naked. 

I had another hit of poppers (no idea from whom), and again the guy stepped away from my ass. I quick turned around, picked up my shorts, then leaned back on the ledge and pulled my legs up. The guy I'd seen stroking when I came in stepped up and starting pushing inside. He had a mushroom head and I yelped when it stretched my hole. He didn't care.  He started plugging away at my ass.  I was totally caught up in it -- laying naked in the back of a bar, getting fucked bare. I was rock hard. "Yeah! Fuck my ass! Fuck it!" The guy pounded me.  I was thinking he'd come soon, but he had stamina. I grunted through a few more strokes, then noticed the old guy standing close to my left. His cock was out and he put it in my hand.  It was BIG! Really BIG!! It had to be 9 inches ( a real 9, not the faux 9 some guys claim online), and had some girth to it. It was intimidating and enthralling at the same time. I was lost in cock lust, and he knew it. 

The guy fucking me stepped back, and the old guy stepped up to the plate. His slid inside. I grunted, thinking I couldn't take it all. He held my ankles, spread my legs wider, and started fucking my raw ass with long, deep strokes.  I just moaned, leaning back and feeling like a total whore in the scene. I wouldn't give this guy the time of day, but now he was using my ass for his pleasure. That was HOT~~~

All of a sudden he started grunting, three quick sounds that matched three sharp thrusts into my ass.  The fucker had just bred me without a word. And now he was just stepping back and walking away. Not even a tap on my ass to thank me. I was winded and lighted headed, learning forward and trying to catch myself to get upright. A few guys were standing around watching the show. I wasn't sure if I wanted to hang out and get fucked again, or leave. I waited a moment to reoriented myself. The guy with the mushroom head stepped up again and pushed his cock against my hole. I submitted immediately, and he fucked me standing up. This time he was fucking with more urgency. "Take my load!" And then I felt him spasm. He pushed deep inside and held it there, "My load is buried deep." Then he pulled out, tapped my ass, and walked toward the bathrooms. 

I put on my shorts and flip flops, carrying my tank top as I walked out of the bar. I felt like a total whore as I walked back to my hotel, feeling the stickiness across my ass. Fucked raw by four random guys, two of whom bred me. My head was spinning, even after I got back to the hotel and jerked off thinking about it all.

This is really fucking hot. And so me.