Conjack10

Why do I love to suck cock so damn much?

Why do I love sucking cock so much? I ponder this all the time. It seems to be a very primal urge with little reason. It feels so good, subservient, so fulfilling. Why do I want to swallow that cum? I yearn for it like a moth to a flame. Inescapable desire for that Steele hard shaft in my mouth, cumming down my throat more and more loads. Why do you love sucking on cock? And why do you love getting your cock sucked by a man? What do you like about it? Why is it so fucking great?

• Like 1

For me, there is only ONE reason to suck cock.....    That reason, get that meaty tube hard enough to make sure my ass is gonna be treated right.   

Do not get me wrong, I enjoy taking a cock orally and I do relish swallowing should the guy blast his cum down my throat.  Further, I have pretty good skills as a cocksucker and some of my fuck buds always ask for a blowjob.   But the greatest enjoyment I have ever had sucking dick seems pale when contrasted to getting cock in my ass.  

Even when the tables are turned and I am in a mood to top, I feel the same.  Yeah, a little bit of a guy slobbing my knob is nice, but if I am gonna go to the effort of getting a raging hard-on, the cum is gonna go in his ass, not down his throat.  

Getting raw fucked in the ass is what a true fag lives for.

• Upvote 2

I share you passion, a penis has to be THE most beautiful organ on the body. I adore the feel of it, its hardness yet its softness in my mouth. There is no other object that gives me as much pleasure as a nice hard cock. Also, I love to hear the moans and whimpers a guy gives out when I worship is manhood. At the end when his seeds feed me, it is the ultimate reward. Yep! I'm addicted to cocks.

• Upvote 1

I just love the feel of a hard cock sliding down my throat, and the taste of cum is just beyond words. Swallowed 14 loads one night.:grin:

• Upvote 1

Things I love about sucking cock:

I love the taste and feel of a hard cock. They're all different too, so each cock has its own beauty to it. 

I love the challenge of deep-throating it, and the incredibly satisfying feeling of his balls against my chin if I've succeeded. 

I love the sensation of having my throat fucked when I'm in the right headspace for that.

I love being in control of someone else's pleasure.

I love the taste of precum. pressing my tongue up against the glans as the precum drips out is just the best.

I love the taste of cum as it spurts into my mouth. I love getting the whole load in my mouth, savouring it and then swallowing it all down.

Most of all though, I love that sucking cock is just the best way to get a cock hard enough to fuck my ass, which is what I live for. Once that cock is in my mouth, I'm always thinking about how much I want it in my ass. Sometimes the cocksucking is enough. Sometimes my ass isn't ready for a fuck. But 9 times out of 10, I'm sucking as foreplay for fucking.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By CatWithoutAGrin
      I get cold sores once in a while. (Oral herpes, type 1). I've had it since childhood. I am otherwise disease and drug free, and I don't want to give what I have to anyone, or catch anything else.
      If you're the man I'm looking for, you have genital herpes (ideally type 1) and are otherwise df. Like me, you don't want to hurt anyone else or make things worse for yourself, so you're already abstaining or practicing safe sex.
      BUT, if you found someone who already has the same thing you have, and you could trust that person, then maybe you wouldn't have to feel ashamed or guilty or alone anymore. Because if that person's mouth was just as dirty as your cock, and in the same way, maybe it'd be okay to leave that condom off and just slowly sink your bare cock deep into a nice hot wet mouth and be able to feel it for once.
      Maybe you're an oral top who would love to feel soft wet lips wrapped around your naked cock, and a slick tickly tongue running over your balls and up your shaft and swirling over your cockhead to lap up your precum, and you'd really love to feed your load to a hungry bottom. Maybe you'd like to be edged for a while as your precum drools continuously into his mouth and mingles with his spit, or maybe you'd just like to fuck his face until you spurt your load right into his open mouth, watching as he looks you in the eye and smiles with cum-frosted lips and swallows your seed all down...
      And I, as an oral bottom, would love to lick and kiss and suck a nice hard naked cock, and  enjoy the smooth texture of its veiny skin as it slides back and forth between my lips, and tease it as it drools slippery precum all over my tongue, and please it until thick hot spurts of sweet creamy jizz coat my tongue and flood my mouth... And of course, the BJ won't be done until I swallow all your cum.
      So, if we can't get it from each other, why don't we give it to each other...? Just prove that you're for real, and if we hit it off...
      ...You can be joyfully fucking my soft wet loving mouth and shooting every drop of your hot gooey load right onto my tongue and down my throat...
      ...And I can be joyfully suckling your beautiful hard cock and swallowing all of your spunk with a big happy smile...
      All guilt free, on a regular basis.
      Your dirty cock, deep in my dirty mouth, and each of us getting just what he wants. How about it?
    • By HornedBottom
      I’m a cock pig - I love cock like air to breath - and lately I am  sucking off  5 to 10 cocks a week and I’m still so horny - I jack off a few times a day and have stopped giving up my ass but cannot get enough dick in my mouth - 
    • By lvbbcumnhole
      I am hosting  a small get together this Saturday at my place with a buddy of mine.  He is looking to suck, fuck and especially get fucked.  He wants to be spun af while doing this and  we will be recording this.  No faces will appear, unless permission is granted.  Generally, this gathering will not be posted for videos.  Just want to have a good time so the type of guy/guys he is seeking is under 50, white, masculine (whatever that means, lol) and is a top or versatile top.  He loves bareback so don't be shy.  He does not want anyone that is over weight or too chubby.  If you say you are average in body, mean it.  Most guys don't understand what average means.  He is also requesting no smaller than 7 inches.  Does not matter if cut or uncut.  Huge cummers are a big extreme plus.  If interested, please private message me with contact information so I can get in touch with you.

Transportation and Favors will not be provided.  If you want to party, please bring your own.  This is very much appreciated as we will not have enough to go around for just my buddy and I.  Please be serious and absolutely no flaking out.  I realize this may be short notice but I was just made aware of his request and really wants to do this this weekend.
    • By constructionguy
      I used to jerk off into condoms and mail them to a cum pig who lived in the middle of nowhere and was craving stud sperm.
      I kinda miss doing that. Any cum pigs here want my sperm-filled condoms?
    • By CatWithoutAGrin
      I'm a bottom with oral HSV1. I love to suck cock and make men cum in my mouth, but I don't hide my condition and so I get few takers.
      I've advertised to find a top who has HSV genitally, figuring that it would be a good match if we both had the same thing and couldn't catch it from each other. But I seem to have trouble setting up even something as simple as this. Any idea why?

Other #BBBH Sites…

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.