Why do I love to suck cock so damn much?

Conjack10

Why do I love sucking cock so much? I ponder this all the time. It seems to be a very primal urge with little reason. It feels so good, subservient, so fulfilling. Why do I want to swallow that cum? I yearn for it like a moth to a flame. Inescapable desire for that Steele hard shaft in my mouth, cumming down my throat more and more loads. Why do you love sucking on cock? And why do you love getting your cock sucked by a man? What do you like about it? Why is it so fucking great?

• Like 1

For me, there is only ONE reason to suck cock.....    That reason, get that meaty tube hard enough to make sure my ass is gonna be treated right.   

Do not get me wrong, I enjoy taking a cock orally and I do relish swallowing should the guy blast his cum down my throat.  Further, I have pretty good skills as a cocksucker and some of my fuck buds always ask for a blowjob.   But the greatest enjoyment I have ever had sucking dick seems pale when contrasted to getting cock in my ass.  

Even when the tables are turned and I am in a mood to top, I feel the same.  Yeah, a little bit of a guy slobbing my knob is nice, but if I am gonna go to the effort of getting a raging hard-on, the cum is gonna go in his ass, not down his throat.  

Getting raw fucked in the ass is what a true fag lives for.

• Upvote 2

I share you passion, a penis has to be THE most beautiful organ on the body. I adore the feel of it, its hardness yet its softness in my mouth. There is no other object that gives me as much pleasure as a nice hard cock. Also, I love to hear the moans and whimpers a guy gives out when I worship is manhood. At the end when his seeds feed me, it is the ultimate reward. Yep! I'm addicted to cocks.

• Upvote 1

Things I love about sucking cock:

I love the taste and feel of a hard cock. They're all different too, so each cock has its own beauty to it. 

I love the challenge of deep-throating it, and the incredibly satisfying feeling of his balls against my chin if I've succeeded. 

I love the sensation of having my throat fucked when I'm in the right headspace for that.

I love being in control of someone else's pleasure.

I love the taste of precum. pressing my tongue up against the glans as the precum drips out is just the best.

I love the taste of cum as it spurts into my mouth. I love getting the whole load in my mouth, savouring it and then swallowing it all down.

Most of all though, I love that sucking cock is just the best way to get a cock hard enough to fuck my ass, which is what I live for. Once that cock is in my mouth, I'm always thinking about how much I want it in my ass. Sometimes the cocksucking is enough. Sometimes my ass isn't ready for a fuck. But 9 times out of 10, I'm sucking as foreplay for fucking.