Winning Through Breeding

Jaynaslut

Several years ago I gave into my darker desires, which was to be a bitch, so I picked one of my regulars, a dominant black top.  I had long wanted, no, CRAVED for him to use me as his bitch, so I had courted him by making sure I was always available when he wanted me, going to his work on lunch hour to bend over a toilet while he bred me.  He fucked me raw and bred me from day one, so I was addicted to him from the beginning.  He would occasionally disappear for months on end, only to come back wanting to breed my pussy.  He still doesn't know my name, addressing me solely as 'Slut'.  But now finally, after years of dedication, he is using me an fucking me every week, sometimes twice a week.  I fuckin' love him, and will do anything for him.  I'm totally obsessed with his cock!

Yesterday I took him my weekly gift to him, some money for his weekly gas.  Walking into his apartment, I dropped to my knees and worked his cock. The best thing in life is to be naked on my knees before a dominant black top man sucking his cock with everything I have, having him grunt "Take care of that dick, baby!"

Contorting my body in every conceivable position, I struggled to find the best angle to pleasure his beautiful cock.  But, being a dominant, he took matters into his own hands, so to speak, and bent me over his sofa so my ass was available to him. 

There's nothing I like better than the feel of a hard cock pushing into my anus.  I don't care how much the initial thrusts hurt as I know it is Daddy's cock and it will eventually be lodged balls-deep in my hole. 

After he was satisfied my ass had loosened up sufficiently, he pounding. he pounded my for a solid half hour.  The entire time I grunted, moaned, pleaded and begged for mercy, even if I loved every second of his assault on my hole.  Eventually he came, flooding my hole, blowing a thick load of his sperm into my pussy, leaving me so sloppy his cum oozed out of my hole, and dribbled down my thigh.   

Afterwards I drove home, a wide smile on my face, and with Master's cum in my arse.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

I responded to an ad on CL posted by a white guy, 25, who said he "loved to cum" and was looking for a bottom to service him.  His ad had a pic of his cock cumming in a guy's mouth so I figured he is probably was real.  I talked to him, he seemed real rednecky, which turned me on, so I went to his place which turned-out to be in a run down trailer park.  Score!  Dudes in trailer parks fuck like animals cuz they kinda ARE animals.  My fave kind of tops.

His trailer was decked out in Halloween stuff with a big psycho clown on the front door.  I felt like I was entering a horror movie, excited and scared.  But I will do stupid things for cock.  I suppose I'd say cock makes me stupid, causing me to worship it. 

A six foot dude opened the door.  Although he was shirtless he was wearing a backwards ball cap.  He had big ol tits an nips that I love to suck, an the face of a teenager, real young but still in his 20's.  Score!  I stripped, dropped to my knees and, for several minutes, sucked his cock hard.  When he was at full erection, he took my skull in his hands and fucked my throat.  He never mentioned condoms so I figured he was all about breeding, as was I.  After several minutes he gestured for me to follow him into his dark trailer bedroom an like his ol lady must do for him.  Climbing onto his bed, I got on all fours and deep-throated his cock, making him moan in pleasure.  After a few minutes I turned around stuck my pussy in the air.  Entering it immediately, he pounded my ass.  I took it for awhile, loving every second of being naked on his bed in that dark smelly room taking his hard redneck dick in my ass. He came loud an long an I felt it stretching me as it pumped out.

When he was done I laid there for a minute, my ass still in the air and just loved the depravity of feeling his cum run down my taint.  We have plans to hook up again.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2