Six Loads on October 4th

Londonbear

On October 4th I received a text from a regular who said he needed to unload.  In addition a friend came around to fuck me.  In addition I was fucked by my boyfriend.

The first load was at 6:45 PM.  It was from the regular, who was bursting and hadn't shot for a few days. Then my friend arrived at 7:00 PM and I promptly took his load.  I really enjoyed taking his cock as it is nine inches in length and quite thick.  With two loads in my ass my friend and I cuddled and chatted.  Then about 7:45 PM my boyfriend came home and joined us, blowing his huge load into my hole.  He really loves fucking me using other guy's cum as lube.  After my boyfriend blew, my friend found himself so turned on from having watched us fuck that he got hard again, and gave me a second load.

I was so high on poppers that I went to get a drink of water at this point, and I took a minute to text a guy who lives down the road, telling him I had four loads in my ass.  Now, my neighbor really likes fucking sloppy or cummy holes.  Sure enough, no sooner had my friend left when the neighbor arrived, promptly giving me my fifth load.  He was a sure shot, particularly as he hadn't cum for five days.  After rimming and felching my hole for a bit, he pushed his cock in and before long gave me a huge load of his cum.  He thanked me and left.

Afterwards my boyfriend came back upstairs, quickly got undressed, and slid into my ass.  Clearly he was completely turned-on by the volume of cum which had been blown into my hole that night as after only a few strokes he blew his second load into my ass, taking my tally for the night to six loads.   

Hanno.jpg

Hole%2Bwith%2Bsix%2Bloads.jpg

Pete%2BRaw%2Bfist%2Bpup.JPG

Student%2BStud.jpg

Thanasis.jpg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3