Young bottom for sexual deviants

Hey im a young bottom boy from adelaide looking for a sexual deviant to degrade me and turn me into a cum slut. Im very open minded, into all kinks, ive never been fucked but ive used toys and sucked off a homless man. Im looking for a dirty deviant to help me.

I want to go from being a good boy to being a dirty cum slut

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Secretslut132 said:

Hey im a young bottom boy from adelaide looking for a sexual deviant to degrade me and turn me into a cum slut. Im very open minded, into all kinks, ive never been fucked but ive used toys and sucked off a homless man. Im looking for a dirty deviant to help me.

I want to go from being a good boy to being a dirty cum slut

I like a good looking younger slut, age 24-30 in Excellent condition and may work out at home or in a gym to keep his shape. He is seems like a good quality type of guy that most women dream about.

However, his Insides are Filled to the core with Load after Load of CUM. He may look fine in society or at a store, but his ass is Open for ANY Random Strangers Loads like a good Whore.

He doesn't have to tell me everything but he should always be ready to fuck bareback and BREED his ass.  Sex in cars & parks can be risky --- so make it a quick Pump-N-Dump. Showers at the Gym can be fun, but don't lose a good fucking spot for picking up men.  You can always invite them home to fuck. You can place Ads on ALL Sites and work towards finding New Men to stop by and BREED a hole. 

• Upvote 1

Being able to make the decision to become  Cumdump seems easy at first. But what forget about is how important the clean up is. Once someone loosens the initial tightness of the sphincter, it is next to impossible to clench your butt cheeks tight enough to keep a Load of CUM from oozing out and running down your pant leg. If you're lucky enough maybe an innocent bystander can stop themselves from having to point out your situation.

• Like 1