Man Charged With Sabotaging Condoms, Infecting Victims with HIV

seaguy

IMO, this is why steathing is best left as a fantasy outside of completely anonymous sex, eg like ass up in a bathhouse.  Obviously some find atealthing Hot, but it seems like the people this guy infected were actively trying to make their own sexual health decisions and he took that away.

https://www.gaystarnews.com/article/gay-man-deliberately-infects-lovers-with-hiv-then-sends-text-saying-lol-whoops/

Yeah I posted it yesterday.

For anyone who thinks this is okay, just realize how much worse one case like this can make life for all of us. Fantasy is hot, but willfully disregarding another persons wishes and taking away their choice in most place is illegal. 

• Upvote 1

Guest Dickmagnet
13 hours ago, wood said:

Yeah I posted it yesterday.

For anyone who thinks this is okay, just realize how much worse one case like this can make life for all of us. Fantasy is hot, but willfully disregarding another persons wishes and taking away their choice in most place is illegal. 

Why do i get the distinct feeling that you are waiting to get a negative reaction that would force a moderator to give the person in question warning points with this topic. I think you have some other underlying issues that you need to deal with. we all understand your point of view on this but like many i don't really agree.

Less than 8 years after the first  "fabricated" female hormones were created, MEN had approved the first birth control pill (1960).  Generations of condom-less fucking among straights has resulted.  Losing the fear of unwanted pregnancy changed the world.  The "pill" is now very cheap and available at fairly low cost to women in most of the world.  

It took over 30 years after the first queers started dying of AIDS until PReP was approved.  But due to cost and availability, PReP has NOT done the same things for fucking fags as the PILL did for heteros.   No doubt, there is movement, but the cost of prevention and treatment remain high.  

My view is that using condoms is still part of the "below the surface" effort to restrict queer sex.  Seeing things like the news story in original post, remind me of that difference.   Knock up a girl when fucking with a "bad" condom and you get baby gifts and congrats.   Knock up a queer with the bug after a condom fail and you go to jail.  Either one will affect the remainder of you life.  

How many for our fag brothers has given up raw sex to become a popular culture homo like the TV friendly gays we have as "role models"?  

It is up to those of us who are infected, who fuck raw, who accept the bug as part of our queer experience to continue pushing for a new conversation and new (or cheaper) preventions and treatments.  No doubt there have been great advancements and appreciation goes out to those who care.  But, the underlying belief still seems to devalue the very nature of being gay.

Perhaps the guy in the new story has the wrong methods, but some of that is rooted in how we, as raw fucking queers, continue to be viewed by the straight world.   

• Like 1

9 hours ago, rede4it said:

It is up to those of us who are infected, who fuck raw, who accept the bug as part of our queer experience to continue pushing for a new conversation and new (or cheaper) preventions and treatments.  No doubt there have been great advancements and appreciation goes out to those who care.  But, the underlying belief still seems to devalue the very nature of being gay.

Perhaps the guy in the new story has the wrong methods, but some of that is rooted in how we, as raw fucking queers, continue to be viewed by the straight world.   

Well said. And when we have the opportunity to push the establishment to the tipping point, we should take that too! I know that I am ready for it!

There's never been a better argument for PreP and PEP than this gorgeous sociopath. He was inevitably going to slam his infectious load into lots of raw cunts. Part of me is aroused by his effortless, selfish cruelty, and I'm certainly not the only homosexual with such self-destructive instincts. Even if he had been honest and told his victims that he was removing the condom, probably 75% of them would have raised no objection at all in the heat of intercourse. Faggots are powerless against the combination of handsome face and hard dick. We will submit. He will get whatever he wants. If we don't want to contract a serious disease, we need to take our slut medicine. If we don't take it, then we need to get PEP immediately.

• 2 months later...
On 10/14/2017 at 8:55 AM, Dickmagnet said:

I think his downfall was sending a text mssg to his victims.

Right? I mean, forget the wrongness of it all or how excited some of us get by the thought of being stealthed by a gorgeous guy with an amazing dick that the combo makes you cum without touching yourself. I'm not condoning what he did but if you do that sort of thing in a society where you can go to jail for it, who the hell then sends texts? I mean the guy is as dumb as a box of hair! For that alone he should to be locked up and frankly, thankfully, not breed a new generation of brainless planks of wood!