Here is another installment about the adventure of Enix and David.

I hope you will like this story too!

The non-stop fucking drained David. He didn't know exactly when he fell asleep next to his new lover and mistress, Enix. Everything in his body was hurting. Bite marks and scratches marked his body, Enix claimed and marked her territory as a deterrence to anyone who wants to steal David from her.

He slept naked, being the little spoon to her. She was gently stroking his leg while he slept. She was breathing his scent in. The shit has long dried into the sheets. They were both sleeping in her excrement and piss. The room smelled but they had their rest despite the smell.

She fell into dreamless slumber next to him.

David woke up before her. He looked at her for a moment. Sleeping peacefully. Her breathing was slow and hear breasts were moving with every inhale and exhale. He wanted to fondle her breasts but decided against it. He wished to do something special for her. He went out to find a kitchen and make something for her.

Kitchen was easy to find, the fridge was fully stocked with various food. There was one shelf of blood, piss and packed shit. I rummaged for a bit and saw names I didn't recognize. The blood vials had inscriptions HEP C, 4 strains of HIV, Herpes... I put it back where I found it.

He retrieved eggs and found a day old bread. He decided to make french toast and coffee. He put milk to boil and oil to get hot. The sink was half-full of dirty dishes. He took care of those dishes whilst waiting for the oil to get hot. It took him a couple of minutes to wash and dry the dishes. He sorted and stacked them to their appropriate places.

The oil was getting ready and the milk was done, He let the milk cool and started beating the eggs. He soaked the bread, put it into the pan and begun frying the toast.

When he was done, he poured the coffee into the cup, took the serving tray and off he went to bring breakfast to his lover.

He entered the room and found her stretching in the bed. She was ruffling her hair and looked so happy at the prospect of being served breakfast in the bed.

"I smelled something nice from the kitchen. What have you made for me?"

"French toast, milk and coffee. Hope you will like them."

*"I most certainly will. Come here, baby. Kiss Mommy."

I set the tray down and kissed her. We kissed for a bit and then she stopped and said we have to eat.

"We will eat now and after, I shall tell you what we are going to do today. I have lots of people for you to meet."

"I am sorry but I have to go home. My parents will be worried. I didn't phone them last night. I totally forgot to do that. Forgive me?"

*"Yes, I will forgive you for not thinking that I am clever and haven't already taken care of your "predicament" with parents."

"What? - What did you do?"

"Took your cellphone and sent them an SMS that you are at your girlfriends house and that you won't be back home on time. I had her mother phone your mother. I did mention that I would find you a girlfriend, to keep up the pretense. I can't very well be meeting your parents, they won't approve of our relationship."

*"Her name is Daniella. 18 year old black girl. She goes to your college and she had a crush on you. She's a fellow bugchaser. Right now, she's got a mild case of yeast infection. Bot her mother and she are heavily into raceplay. They like being called niggers and such. It's very fun.
I defended her mother, Celia, when she stabbed her husband in defense. He wanted to rape their daughter when she was 9. She used to be hooker and the daughter isn't even his. Her mom has herpes but she hasn't passed it onto her daughter. She got that after her daughter was born."*

"I don't recall her. Can't even remember if I have ever met her."

"What's there to recall? All niggers look the same, however, their cunts do not."

"That's so hot. I love raceplay too. Thank you for finding her. Do I have your permission to fuck her?"

"You are welcome. Not only do you have a permission, I expect you to fuck her. Her and her mommy. I give your permission to fuck ladies and girls who have all sorts of hot diseases. There is a bisex couple who are on a trip through Jamaica but will come back in a week. They would love to meet you."

" Would you like to be sandwiched? - To get fucked by a guy while you fuck his wife? They both have gonorrhea."

"Yes. I would love that. Like I said, I've never had a cock up my ass but would gladly experience the new stuff".

"Done deal. Well, since you are free today, you don't have to go to your classes today."

"I invited Nadia to come here. She's the 62 year old with full blown AIDS. You remember me mentioning her? - Well, she was anxious to come and I told her she could. I think you will like her. You know how Donatella Versace looks like now? - Well, Nadia is almost a spitting image of Donatella. Aids has ravaged her body but her lust has lost none of its potency. She is one horny slattern."

"I can't wait to fuck her. Oh, god... I wanna fuck her silly. I want to smell her cunt and ass, to lick her feet, armpits. I want to have her spit in my mouth. To eat her cunt and asshole for a long time before putting my cock into her death trap."

"You are so good for me. I love your nasty ideas, and feel free to do that with her, she is up for anything. She's often constipated and I'm sure you can put your cock to a good use up her ass. Give her a piss enema and I can plug her ass, let the piss soak up her dried shit."

"I will record you fucking her on camera. I have clients who are into sick films. Sure, she won't kill you outright with her deathly holes, but she will show her papers, viral loads and they will know you just fucked Death and lived to tell the tale."

"We are so fucked up. I am glad I took the plunge and sent you my photo and went to the club. I wouldn't have met you otherwise. Thank you for teaching my about bugchasing. I won't get tested. I will just keep on fucking. Perhaps I'll get tested in about 2 or 3 years."

"However, I have a question. What about my college and my job?"

"You will go to the college and keep on attending the classes. I need your good grades. And once you bring your Daniella around your house, you can move out into hers. I will buy some condo and both of you can live there. I, of course, shall be a regular guest there. Needless to say, you won't be telling your parents anything about you fucking diseased cunts. Keep it on the DL."

"Understood. Didn't even plan to."

"Excellent. Now, come with me to the bathroom. I have to remove the hairs from your cock, balls and ass. I want your back and front hairless."

"That's good. Now you look way better. And it's easier to just remove the hair with hair removal foam"

"Now, this bare butt of yours is giving me nasty ideas. Grip the shower handles and present your ass to me. I will spank you now."

I did what she asked without any hesitation.

*"You are a fucked up kid. You want to fuck STD ridden slatterns"

SLAP - SLAP

Each of my buttocks were slapped and I jerked due to the force of her slap and moaned.

"Look at you now, what exactly are you moaning at? The slapping or the thought of fucking diseased cunt?"

SLAP

*"I guess you are moaning at both things."

SLAP - SLAP - SLAP - SLAP

I don't know how many slaps have I got on my ass but I was quivering and crying now. It isn't pleasure I feel now but a stinging pain. Still, I endured the pain for her. It's about her pleasure now.
I felt her raking nails across my red ass. I let out a yelp when I felt her teeth into my plump ass. I felt her teeth on my other cheek

I felt her finger enter my anus while dry. I inhaled and kept my mouth shut. Her assault was relentless and without mercy. She said that it's okay if I wanted to scream. Nobody would hear me. And my screams would be music to her ears.
I began screaming whilst she was fingerfucking my ass. I felt her nails scraping in every direction. She stopped and told me to turn around.

She pointed her finger at me, it was caked in fresh, red blood. I went to lick it but she took it away and smeared it across her lips. My blood was her lipstick. Now her lips had color of blood.

"Thank you for your suffering, sweetie. And the lipstick provided from your ass. You are a doll!"

My tears were running freely. She reached to my face, removed the glasses and licked my tears, carefully, not to let her lips touch my face and ruin the lipstick. She took her tongue in, swished around and commented how my tears tasted delicious.

"You are welcome." - I said.

"I want you to pee in my mouth now. I am thirsty."

I stood up and went toward her. I put my cock inside her mouth. Relaxed and just let go inside her mouth. She was gulping it down like a madwoman. I grabbed her head and skullfucked her whilst pissing. She didn't do anything, she just took the abuse and kept watching me. I felt I was going to come and removed the cock. She held my cock inside her mouth and I spurted inside.

She didn't swallow it. She rose up, pried open my mouth, held my head up and spitted my cum back into my mouth and told me to be a good boy and drink up my cum. I obeyed her.

We dried off and ventured into the living room.

Her cellphone was ringing and she answered. While she was speaking, I sat on her leather couch and watched her, walking in circles while talking to someone on the other end.

I recognized the name, Nadia. Eni whispered to me that Nadia is coming in 15 min. I gave thumbs up.

I helped Enix to mount the cameras in living room, bathroom and her bedroom. She obviously knew where I was planning to fuck her. She said that I am to give my attention to Nadia. To just forget that she was here. Today is Nadia's day.

There was a ring on the door. Enix went to unlock the door. I heard a sultry voice, wet kisses and laughter. Then, the most amazing creature I've ever seen walked in the living room.

Enix was right. Nadia indeed looked like a prettier version of Donatella Versace. Her hair has gone silver. Eyes sunken into the sockets, thin face, black lipstick. Leather coat, pants and leather shoes. For a moment there, we stood and watched each other

There was a motion behind me and I heard cameras were on. Nadia pounced on me and started kissing me roughly. I responded in kind, grabbing her skinny behind through leather pants and groping her. I sneaked the hand into her pants and grabbed her ass. It was hanging from her bones. I moaned when I was kissing her. Her mouth tasted of cigarettes. It was like making out with an ashtray...

She stopped to catch her breath. After a while, she said:

It's very nice to meet you, David. Undress me, would you kindly?

I removed everything from her except the shoes. I told her to sit down on the couch and to just enjoy whatever I do to her. I removed the shoe, picked her foot and started kissing and licking the soles and toes. I enjoyed the salty taste of her and another fragrance that was inside her flesh. I saw on the internet that people with AIDS wasting disease have different smells with them. She smelled so good. I removed the other shoe, brought her other foot and started smelling both of them. She was wiggling her toes and inserting them into my nostrils.
I opened the mouth and took her pointy thumb inside. I sucked and licked it as if it were a minuscule cock. I started slobbering up her feet, they were wet and slimy from my spit. She was panting and frigging her clit and pinching her nipples.

I told her that I wanted to fuck her cunt now. She didn't say anything except to smile and spread her legs as hard as she could. I put my cock in and started fucking her slowly. My hands were roaming her body. I could feel every bone, every rib. She was just skin and bones. Once upon a time, her boobs were full of fat, now they are sagging and small.

She put her hands on my face and started fondling me, putting her bony fingers in my mouth to suck them. Played with my lips and stroking my cheek.

I was reaching my breaking point. I hugged her, pushed my body into hers and fucked her cunt hard and deep until I felt my cum bursting into her deathly cunt. I was depositing my fertile cum into a barren and poisonous wasteland. I was sweaty and she was cool as a cucumber. I guess her sweat glands were shot to hell. I started kissing and she responded by grabbing my ass and slapping it. She kept squeezing every part of my anatomy. Breaking the slimy kiss, I stood up and looked at her, she was such a tiny, fragile thing, her disease has taken the best of her and I just fucked her without any regard whatsoever for my own health... And I wanted more.

I picked her up, she wasn't heavy at all. I was wondering how didn't the wind manage to blow her away. I said:

"I am taking you to the bedroom. I aim to make your ass mine!"

I put her gently onto the bed, took the pillow and told to lie on stomach and get the pillow underneath her. I saw cameras around me, they will record everything, no matter where I am.

Enix gave me a box. I opened it and saw Cruel Condom inside it. A mesh wiring, resembling my cock with a pointed, sharp stud where the tip is. I was feeling so wicked. I am about to hurt this old, AIDS cunt, draw blood and take it inside my cock.
I put the condom on and said:

"This is going to hurt, Nadia, but you won't mind it, will you? - I put the Cruel Condom on. I will make your ass bleed, so grip the sheets and try not to scream too much. I am going in dry."

Her anus was very prolapsed due to the abuse she's suffered over ages. I put the tip onto her prolapsed anus and began teasing it. She was buckling her ass, trying to take it in. I just slapped her ass and laughed.

In one swift move, I impaled her ass. She screamed so hard and the bed shook. I looked and there was blood on my cock. I pulled the cock out, waited a bit and pushed it one more time. She was shaking. I removed the cock, took the condom and put it back into the box.

Now, it was time to fuck her bloodied anus.

"Thank you, Nadia, for your AIDS. I loved fucking your cunt, but I will love fucking your bloody ass more."

There was a cacophony of sounds in the room. Our moaning and groaning, sounds of the flesh, slapping into one another, sound of my cock sloshing her wet, bloodied anus. A coppery taste was in the air. Her prolapse was wounded good and the wound isn't closing because I am still not done fucking her. I gripped her shoulders and screamed obscenities at her.

"Take it, you filthy whore!!! - I am fucking your sick asshole. You are infecting me, right now, aren't you? - And you like it, bitch."

"Yes, I am fucking Death up the ass. Take my cum, you fucking Russian slag!!!"

I came so hard that my balls hurt. I kept my cock inside for a couple of minutes.

Removing the blood stained cock, I put my face into her ass and sucked the mixture of my cum and her blood.

Nadia looked at me and opened her mouth to receive the offering.

I spat the mixture into her mouth and she drank it. We started kissing and haven't stopped for a while. She cleaned my face from her blood and sucked my cock as clean as it possibly could be.

She made me lie on the bed and she impaled herself on my cock and rode me until she couldn't take it anymore. I took her gently into my arms and we took a quick nap.

Another chapter is done. Hope you liked it. Tips are greatly appreciated.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

"hope you liked it"??????  this is beyond "like!"  in the deep, dark recesses of my mind, i found that this triggered something that would be just an experience not to be missed....the full blown debauchery and the way this could go is just amazingly erotic, and can hardly wait for the next chapter....thank you so much for this story.

On 10/8/2017 at 8:03 PM, mspsubmale said:

"hope you liked it"??????  this is beyond "like!"  in the deep, dark recesses of my mind, i found that this triggered something that would be just an experience not to be missed....the full blown debauchery and the way this could go is just amazingly erotic, and can hardly wait for the next chapter....thank you so much for this story.

I am really glad you liked my story so much.

I am currently writing another chapter. So far, it's going a little bit slow because I am building it up. It will be even more raunchier than the previous one.

Just throwing it out there that needs more! after reading this I came hard, and then 3 more times that night which left me feeling like I had blue balls. Definitely need more!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By SubFFboy
      Hey Portland!
      First time visitor arriving in PDX on Saturday. Would be keen to find out about any groups/sessions happening this weekend, particularly if they feature slam-capable admins who like eager little subs that enjoy kinky play. I always pay my share too.

My hole takes cock, fists, feet, toys, piss and cum and sometimes more than one at a time. I'm a show-off, which means I'm cam-friendly too. Love to play 1:1 or in a group. My hard limits are kids and animals, but everything else is up for discussion.

Feel free to PM me for more info.  I'm also on BBRT and you can check out some of my videos on Grand Slammerz. Same username on both sites as here.
    • By TexRanchKing
      PART 1
      URLastDaddy: You must be willing to submit to me in every way. Is that understood?
      MintBoy: Yes, sir.
      URLastDaddy: I’m not fucking around here. I’m going to push you and what I have in mind for your delicious ass is fucked up, boy.
      MintBoy: What do you have in mind, sir?
      URLastDaddy: That’s not for a little faggot boy like you to know or even ask. Are you in or not?
      Jason thought about it for a minute. He wanted a daddy, someone to take him in and to make him the sub that he knew he was, but his guy seemed intense. Deep down, though, Jason knew that he wanted intense. He wanted to be told what to do. He wanted to be degraded and to be called a little faggot boy so long as he was making his daddy happy. He had been alone for to long and living alone in the city was started to take a toll on him.
      MintBoy: I’m in, daddy.
      URLastDaddy: Good boy.
      URLastDaddy gave him his address and Jason cleaned out his ass before heading out. When Jason got to the guy’s apartment, he saw that it was actually a townhouse in one of the luxury complexes near downtown. He walked up to the door and knocked. A big man, probably 6’2”, with a silver speckled goatee, huge arms, and pecs, and only the slightest signs of a beer belly answered the door wearing leather pants, boots, and nothing else. Jason also noticed that his nipples were pierced, something he had always wanted to be done but had never made the time to do. Without saying a word, the man grabbed Jason’s shirt and pulled him inside. As soon as the door was shut, he pulled Jason down onto his knees.
      “It’s about fucking time that you got here! Open your fucking mouth, boy. I need to piss.” Jason had never messed with watersports but tried his best not to hesitate. He settled himself on his knees and opened his mouth as the man quickly undid the zipper to his leather pants and pulled out a thick 8” cock. The man moved too fast for Jason to notice too much, but he could have sworn that he saw some cum dripping out of the guy’s cock already. He thought it was odd, but at the same time kinda hot. He took the dick in his mouth and waited for the man to piss down his throat. What happened first, however, was the man letting out a deep growl that almost sounded painful, “fuuuuuuccccccckkkkkk.” The guy's stream began to flow and what little didn’t get deposited directly down his throat began to fill his mouth. Jason tried his best to not lose any but the man wasn’t going slow at all, and there was only so much that he could swallow at a time. A few tiny drops leaked from his mouth and landed on his shirt, when he looked up though, the man didn’t seem to notice. In fact, the man seemed to be wincing as he filled Jason’s throat and mouth with his hot piss. The stream suddenly began to let up and he swallowed what was left dripping from the man’s cock. Before he took the huge rod out of his mouth, he did notice that the last few drops that he swallowed didn’t necessarily taste like piss, not cum either. It tasted more milky than anything else.
      “That’s a good fucking boy. Stand up and follow me.” The man said as he zipped up the fly to his leather pants and walked towards his bedroom.
      As soon as the door was closed behind him, the man grabbed him and pulled him into a deep kiss. The man’s tongue explored every corner of his mouth. “Fuck, boy. I can still taste my nasty piss in your fucking mouth.” The man pulled Jason closer into him, and Jason could feel his thick cock pressed into his stomach through both of their clothing. “Spit in my mouth, faggot.” Without hesitating, Jason spit in the guy's mouth and the man writhed in pleasure and swished it around his own mouth before swallowing it. “Mmm. Boy spit turns me on. Now play with my nipples and pits, boy.” Jason immediately went down and started to play with the man’s nipple rings with his tongue and mouth. The man seemed to like when Jason sucked on his nipples but even more when he pulled on his rings a little with his teeth. The man would moan and encourage him to “keep sucking on daddy’s titty” when he pulled on them and messaged his other pec with his hand. He continued to suck his nipples for a while more before he moved to his pits and made long, sweeping movements with his tongue across the dense thicket of fur that was there. He normally wasn’t into pits himself, but something about how dominant this guy was was making Jason’s cock rock hard.
      Suddenly, the guy pulled Jason up, went over to his bed and sat down. “It’s probably already too late for you, but I’m going to give you one last chance to back out. Once these boots come off, there’s no turning back. Are you sure you want this? You want me to own you, boy?” Without answering him, Jason slowly got onto his knees, crawled over and with one long motion, licked one of his boots from the tip all the way to the top. After it was over he couldn’t recall what had come over himself, but, at the same time, he was proud that he did something to prove to this man, his daddy, that he was all in.
      “Yes, daddy. Please make me your boy.”
      “Perfect words for this night, boy. Now, pull these boots and pants off.” To his wonder, both the boots and the pants came off way more easily that he would have expected leather to. As he pulled the pants down, and the man’s thick cock bounced out and landed on the bed below. “See that big cock there, boy?”
      “Yes, daddy.”
      “No. Really look at it, you probably didn’t get the greatest chance to study it earlier, but take your time and tell me what you see.” Jason was confused but did as instructed. He picked up his daddy’s thick cock and looked at it. It was, in his opinion, the nicest looking cock he’d ever held; a long, veiny shaft, low hanging balls, and the tip bulged out prominently. Then, he noticed what he noticed earlier again; his dick was leaking, but it didn’t look like cum now, it had a strange yellowish hue. The man saw Jason’s eyes change as he landed on the liquid coming from his dick. “Now you see it, don’t you, boy?”
      “Are you talking about this cum type of stuff?”
      “That not cum or precum either, boy. That’s discharge. Your daddy seems to have picked up a bug from one of his fellow daddies. I’ve had this little fella before so I know which one he is too. What you’re holding there is a VERY gono infested cock, boy.” Jason’s instinct nearly made him drop the guy’s dick and run for the door, but to be honest, he was too in shock to move. “You probably got a good dose down your throat already when you took my piss in the doorway. Damn did that sting, too.” The man noticed that Jason seemed to be frozen, so he pulled him up and gave him a kiss, “and you’re going to take a lot more into you before the night’s over.”
      “B-B-But daddy… I don’t want gonorrhea.” A line he never thought he’d have to say in his life. “I’ve never had an STD before.”
      “Trust me, it’s going to hurt like a mother fucker, but daddy’s going to get this bug into you and then we’re both going to have some fun. When we’re ready, I’ll take care of you; I’ll take you to my doc, we’ll take some pills, and we’ll be all better.” Jason had heard about some superbug version of gono and was going to bring it up, but knew that it wouldn’t do any good; like he had said, he had already taken a big dose of the bug down his throat earlier and probably already had it. Might as well get some fun out of it. He hated that this guy had already lied to him, though.
      “What does it feel like, daddy?”
      “Honestly, it felt like I was pissing razor blades earlier.” The thought made Jason wince as much as he had remembered the man wincing earlier. “But after, knowing that we were both going to be sharing this bug, that I was going to be giving it to MY boy, boned me up so fucking hard.” The man hissed in pleasure at the memory and, somehow the thought that he was going to be sharing this bug with HIS daddy even boned Jason up.
      “Before we move on I have one more request and one question, daddy? If that’s alright.”
      “Normally I wouldn’t allow it, but I will this time. Go on.”
      “I don’t mind you calling me a fagot or even using me for your piss, but please,” Jason looked right into the man’s eyes, “don’t lie to me again. I need to be able to trust you, daddy.”
      “Fair enough. That was a shit thing for me to do. THIS time… I apologize.” The man said before planting another kiss on Jason’s lips. “And your question, boy?”
      “Will you take care of me, daddy? I’m sorry, it’s just that I’ve never had anyone in my entire life that’s given a shit about me and hearing you say it just-“ Jason’s words drifted off into unintelligible speech and he, for the first time of the night, couldn’t seem to look his daddy in the eyes. The man watched Jason and even though he was typically 100% a dom and wouldn’t give a shit about another guy like this he suddenly felt his own shame in what he had done earlier. Sure he was already sorry for tricking him, but now, he was ashamed of tricking his man that had come to him not just for a dom, but for a daddy. Most guys would just want him to fuck them for a while and leave, but this guy was different. This guy genuinely seemed to need him, not just his dick.
      “Hey, look at me.” Jason finally found himself able to look into his daddy’s eyes. “I’m always going to take care of my boy.” He leaned in and kissed Jason. “Now, let’s get this night back on track, huh?”
      “Right.”
      “Take off your clothes, boy.” Oddly enough, Jason hadn’t noticed that he was still completely clothed. In record time, he tore through his clothes and throw them all across the floor. The man had moved up entirely on the bed and, once Jason was fully undressed, and motioned for him to get closer. “Come up here and press that dick against mine.” Jason wasn’t nearly as big, 6” on a good day, so when he sat in between the man’s legs and pressed his cock against his, there was no comparison. When he squeezed them together, he noticed a bit of discharge seep out of the tip of his daddy’s cock. The man winced as his cock oozed. “Take that drip and smear it into your slit, boy.” Before he could think, Jason scooped the man’s discharge up and smeared it over his urethra before using it as lube between their two throbbing cocks.
      “Fuck, daddy. That stuff feels just like lube.”
      “Yeah? You like daddy’s discharge up in your piss slit?”
      “Yes, daddy. It feels so good rubbing your bug into me.” And, strangely enough to him, it did feel REALLY good. Like he said, it felt just like lube or like cum, even though he noticed that it had a more yellowish coloring to it than the pearliness of cum.
      “Fuck, boy. That’s fucking hot. Shit! Here comes some more. Dock your cock, boy!” The man said as he gritted his teeth through the pain of the discharge. Jason perched himself up and docked the tip of his cock against the man’s. Unfortunately, they were both cut so they couldn’t truly dock with their foreskin, but Jason still pressed his urethra against the man’s as a large glob of yellowish discharge spewed out and coated the entrance of his slit with the man’s gono bugs. Jason moaned and looked up to see that his daddy was moaning, even though the pain. “Fuck! That was fucking hot. Now clean my dick up and get it nice and ready for that ass, boy.”
      “Fuck yes, daddy.” Jason eagerly said as he went down and sucked the creamy discharge off of his daddy’s cock. He deep throated him until his nose was buried in the man’s pubes, getting the man’s cock as slobbery as possible. The man moaned as Jason bobbed up and down on his cock and hissed with the pain of his leaking discharge. Jason took the man’s cock to the back of his throat one last time before the man pulled him off and turned him around on his bed. Jason stuck his ass high in the air so his daddy could see his nice shaved hole.
      “Mmm. That’s a nice boy-pussy you’ve got there. Open your cheeks so that daddy can take a closer look.” Jason did as commanded and pulled his ass cheeks apart, opening up his puckered hole. The man dove in with his tongue and began to lick around Jason’s opening before plunging his tongue into his tight hole. Jason moaned as he was entered by the man’s tongue and had to force himself to not squirm too much and keep his ass in the air. The man began to tongue fuck him, jabbing into his asshole with his tongue and pulling it out in quick, little thrust. Jason didn’t want it to end, yet before he knew it the man had pulled his tongue out and walked himself on his knees so that his dick was pressed up against Jason’s ass.
      The man took his cock in his hand and began to smear his discharge-mixed precum over Jason’s asshole. Jason began to feel the man begin to poke and prod his tight, little pucker with the head of his cock. “Tell daddy you want this infected dick, boy.”
      “Please! Please give me that gono dick, daddy!” Jason said without hesitation. In one quick move, the man plunged his rock hard cock into Jason’s ass, all the way to the hilt. Jason nearly screamed from the explosion of pain and buried his face into the bed below.
      “Fuck, daddy! That hurt so bad.” Jason whined once he was able to catch his breath.
      “I know, boy. Daddy’s sorry. But daddy wants to make sure that his little bugs get as deep into your cunt as they can once he gives you his load.” The thought of having his new daddy’s load deep in his ass turned him on, and he forced himself to grin and bear the pain that was radiating from his ass like fire.
      “Mmm. Fuck me, daddy. Give me that dirty load.” The man began by pulling his dick almost all the way out and shoving it all the way back in, making Jason yelp by its unexpectedness more than any pain that he caused. He repeated that two more times before he began to truly fuck Jason’s ass. He fucked him slow at first, feeling and relishing the velvety channel of his new boy’s ass. He couldn’t wait to paint the walls of his rectum with his bug and to spread their bug around even more after that like he had planned. He couldn’t wait to knock this boy up with his bug. He hadn’t been much of a chaser before his friend, Mike, had given his this gono, but once the first signs of it showed up, he wasn’t as off-put as he had been the first time around and he thought about how hot it would be to share this experience with a sub. That was the first time when the thought of chasing the BIGGER bugs first popped into the man’s head. But, for now, he’d relish the one he had been gifted with.
      The boy’s ass was super tight, and the man knew that he wouldn’t last long. “Squeeze your asshole, boy. Daddy’s getting close to dumping his load in you.” Jason started to squeeze his sphincter around the man’s cock. The man moaned as his cock was gripped like a vice, bringing him closer still as he pumped Jason’s asshole with his thick cock. Jason was surprised that he was taking his daddy’s cock so well. It wasn’t extremely long, but it was still pretty thick. “I’m cumming, boy! Filling your ass with my gono seed! Fuck that burns, boy!” The man bellowed as he flooded Jason’s rectum with his infected jizz. The man hissed and moaned as the warm cum spewed from his cock. Jason felt the warmness of the man’s jizz fill him and loved the feeling of being marked, as truly being owned by his new daddy. Before the man collapsed on to of him, he pulled Jason’s head back by his hair and got close to his ear, “Your ass is mine now, boy. No one fucks it but me unless I tell you they can. Got it?”
      “Yes, daddy,” Jason replied without hesitation. Secretly he hoped his daddy never let anyone else fuck his tight little boy hole, regardless of how hot it would be. His daddy had marked him as his own.
      “Good. Now milk daddy’s cock. Make sure as many of those little bugs get in your tight little asshole as you can.” The man said. Jason began to rock back and forth on his daddy’s still hard cock, impaling himself over and over. The man hissed again as, undoubtedly, more cum and discharge was seeping from his daddy’s dick and coating his chute. “Fuck, that stings so good, boy. I can’t wait for you to start dripping like your daddy.”
      “I can’t wait for your bugs to take hold in me too, daddy.” And, oddly enough, Jason was excited and curious to share this (painful) bond with his daddy. He wasn’t looking forward to the pain, not at all, but this connection with his daddy. Jason had also heard about bug chasers and never understood why the hell someone would purposefully want to get sick like this… until now that is.
      “Good boy. Because once they do take hold of your little boy body, that’s when the real fun begins.” The man said with a mischievous grin.
    • By cumdumpSD
      I'm a 6foot 175lb fit toned body cumdump who wants to be used, fucked and filled by any and all anon tops. If you like to find a hot faggot who's eager to give his body to you and let you use him however you want, message me. If I'm not working I will stop whatever I'm doing to be ready to be used. Will beg you for your load. 
      I love to be waiting ass up with my hooded blindfold on for any top with a hard dick that will fuck me and fill me with his seed. Love being verbally abused while being used. Violently spit in my face, call me pathetic, tell me I'm a useless faggot that's purpose is to be used by men, any men.  love meeting guys in the park with my assless jeans and bending over to expose my hole and get off when they pump and dump me. 
      Love to take other cumdump's loads because I think of it that they have a concentrated load to infject my hole with all the cum thats been dumped in them.  I get off when a top is about to cum in my wrecked hole and as they cum, they tell me they are charging me up and giving me __________! 
      Hope to hear from men who get off on this. ALSO am still looking for someone who will pick men from online, the street anywhere he wants, to fuck me and I have no say in the matter. I will have to take every cock he gets no questions asked. I hope this someone is slightly twisted and would get off watching some ugly homely men to fuck and fill me with their nasty cum. Make me wear my hood and right as the ugly fucker is going to cum in me, he takes off the hood so i have to see the nasty fucker who is just starting to cum in me. Thats a fantasy i want fullFILLED!

• By Bristolperv
      Looking for like minded guys in uk for chats and meets. Into anything taboo or pervy. I'm 35 bi dad South uk
    • By Bibabe
      "Fucking shit" I mumbled, while holding the now empty bottle of Fentanyl. 
      I had started using the drug almost a year ago, after I broke a few bones in a bad car wreck. My bones had healed months ago, but I hadn't stopped the use. After all the crap I went through, I enjoyed the high and didn't really see a reason to live without it. My doctor eventually saw it otherwise though. A month ago he gave me my last scrip, and now that ran out.
      I could already feel my stomach start to flip a little. If I didn't find something else soon I knew I was going to go batshit. I started thinking back to high school and who might have had connections back in the day. I technically should still be there, but I had to drop out, partly due to the accident. I still knew of at least one dude who might be able to hook me up though; Andre. 
      Just to make sure I got this shit as quickly as possible, while I could still function, I drove over to Andre's pronto. After banging on his door for a bit, he opens up. The dude spends maybe 10 seconds just looking me up and down. 
      "Damn, Lauren, you still a fine thing, ain't you?" 
      I'm about 5 foot 1, blonde, and at the time I was wearing a short skirt and black top that clearly highlighted my thin waist but massive boobs. I figured it would be helpful to lean on my looks a bit to get the job done here. 
      "Yeah Andre, you know me. Mind if I come in for a bit?"
      Andre stepped aside and let me in. After sitting down I cut straight to the point and asked if he had any painkillers, while trying to convey the urgency of this request.  
      "Nah, painkillers are expensive as fuck if it ain't your prescription. But I can hook you up with something better. You ever tried smack?"
      I replied that I hadn't, but that I was up for anything that would stop the shakes. He went to his closet and pulled out a box, out of which he pulled a syringe and some powder. I would normally be really freaked out by a random syringe, but obviously I was in no mood to care right now. I let him take my arm and inject it in. Within moments I could feel all my pain washing away. More than that, I felt amazing. Like I was in heaven. I could just lie there and forget everything. It was euphoric. Way better than the Fentanyl. 
      "Now, to discuss the payment." Andre said. I gestured to my purse "I have like $20 in there" things were getting pretty cloudy at this point. "$20 isn't really worth what I just gave you, plus you probably want a small supply of your own right? I think I have a better way you can pay." 
      I couldn't think clearly at all at this point, but I didn't care. I said whatever he thought was best would be okay, then I just closed my eyes and lounged back to enjoy the experience. Within a little bit, I realized Andre had crawled over next to me. I felt his hand start groping the outside of my shirt, appreciating the firmness of my tits. His other hand went down and entered under my miniskirt. He quickly pushed a couple fingers into my underwear and started probing my vagina. Normally I would either be horrified, or if I liked the guy I would be moaning, but at this point the euphoria from the dope was just overpowering all my other sense so I barely reacted at all. 
      After that, I felt something touch my hand. With my eyes closed I hadn't noticed before, but there was no mistaking it now; Andre was naked and that was his penis. I felt Andre pull down my panties and climb on top of me. He hiked my shirt and bra up so my breasts were out too. I opened my eyes and mentioned a condom, but he just shushed me, pushed my legs further open, and shoved in his penis. 
      I'm not sure how long he lasted, but after humping me for a time he finally came inside me. I wasn't on birth control at the time, since I hadn't really been social or had a chance to meet guys since the accident, but I was way too fucking high to care. It was great.
      After he came inside me, I mostly stayed on his couch for hours, just letting the dope take away my troubles. I was too high to even worry about cleaning the cum out. Andre left me there for a little bit, but eventually he came back. He said "Oooh leaving the cum in for all too see, my kind of gal!" He then started kissing me again, before climbing on top and humping me more. This pattern repeated a few more times throughout the day, resulting in maybe 5 loads from Andre, before I finally started coming down from the high. 
      At first, when I came down, it was okay. Like I wasn't great like I was during the high, but I wasn't terrible. I almost went home too, but after a little bit I started shaking again. I realized I needed more of the shit, and Andre obliged. What began after this resulted in me staying at Andres for 3 more weeks. Each day he'd load me up with dope and I'd flip over and let him have his way. I didn't even bother getting dressed anymore and stayed butt naked constantly. I didn't mind the frequent sex, since it was only Andre and he kept me constantly high at this point, so I didn't even need to worry about coming down. 
      After that, it started getting a little weirder. I guess I built up a tolerance, cause it started taking much more dope to get me high, and it stopped feeling as good as it used too. Plus, Andre stopped caring as much about the sex, I guess I lost my appeal around the 200th time he fucked me. I started to worry what I'd do if he kicked me out, since I was getting more expensive by the day. I brought this up with him, and he said "don't worry baby, I've got a plan".
      The next day, he kept me high like usual, but he didn't fuck me at all. The same thing happened for two days afterwards as well. I was starting to get worried, but at least I was high so I didn't care. On the fourth day, he said he was giving me a 'special dose' of something called 'dynamite'. It was apparently dope, laced with cocaine, and he said it would bring me the biggest high ever. After he injected it, I realized his claims were not unfounded. I felt amazing again. In absolute bliss, but with more energy than I had the first time with just dope. I moved around a bit and actually tried to talk a bit with Andre this time, which I never really tried to do while high. He kind of ignored me though, which was a little bothersome. Andre instead brought out some new clothes for me and got me to try them on. They were very shiny and revealing, but whatever Andre wanted at this point. 
      After a little bit, a couple dudes knock on the door and Andre brings them in. They both seemed really old and kind of crusty. The look in their eyes though... it showed only lust. I looked at Andre, worried, cause I definitely did not want this two to fuck me. But I was still high as fuck, and in no position to resist. Especially with my supply to dope on the line. One of them gets naked and spreads my legs. Pretty quickly I feel his penis penetrate. The old dude then laid on me and actually started to kiss me while he humped. With his hands, he tore open my bodice and grabbed my breasts. I mostly tried to pretend this wasn't happening by focusing on the drug. The extra cocaine kept me a little more awake that I would have liked though.
      After a little bit, the first old dude came inside me. The second one then climbed on. A similar sequence of events happened, and he too came inside me. I realized that I was actually probably going to get pregnant, if not from Andre then from these guys.
      After the second guy came, it got worse though. One of the old guys said "Okay Andre, she's pretty good. we'll take her." I wasn't sure what they meant, but I knew it wasn't good. The old guys tried to move me, but I wouldn't budge. I pretended like I was too high to move, mostly so I wouldn't have to go to wherever they intended. Andre told them to just wait a bit though, I'd come around. 
      After an hour or so, I realized what he meant. The drugs he gave me were wearing off quickly now. I could feel the onset of the shakes start. I asked Andre for another hit, but he just said they'd be giving me the hits now. I realized I had no choice. I asked them instead and they said I could have whatever I wanted when I got home. The shakes started getting worse, so I just went with them and hoped for the best. 
      They gave me some cheap clothes, then drove me around for a while til we came to a part of town I was totally unfamiliar with. They brought me into a decent sized house. At this point, the shakes were getting bad and I could tell I was going to puke soon and it was only getting worse. I started begging for a hit. One of the old guys told me I could have one, or I could leave. As in, they were letting me leave if I wanted, but they wouldn't give me a hit if I did. I knew I couldn't live without this, so I decided to stay. 
      They got another guy there to lead me up to a bedroom with only one mattress. The guy gave me a hit and I instantly felt the shakes start to fade. Whatever he gave me this time was nice, but it also made things a lot more cloudy than I was used too. It wasn't bad though, I didn't mind not being all there. Within a few minutes, some guy entered the room. He was tall, but extremely thin. After getting naked, he stripped my clothes and climbed on top of me. "Fucking junkie" he said. I was too out of the loop to really do anything, so I let him spread my legs easily. As he was entering me, I noticed a small biohazard tattoo on his chest. I guess he was into cartoons or something?
      After a few minutes, the dude came inside me. "Do you have it already? I'd fucking love to be your daddy if you don't." 
      I didn't know what he meant, so I didn't reply. The dude gave up quickly and left. What followed, was quite unexpected though. Within the next few hours there was a string of numerous guys who came in to fuck me. I was too gone to care. All I did was keep my legs spread, and frequently wonder why so many of them had biohazard tattoos on them. 
      By the end of the day, I was a mess. My vagina was thoroughly destroyed, with semen covering everything. Finally, there was a brief lull between patrons. It was only a few minutes or so, but that was still much longer than any break before that. Eventually, a man who called himself 'the owner of this establishment' comes in. He starts examining my pussy, looking to see how beat up it was. 
      Eventually he said "Listen, I don't know if you somehow got through the day without getting it, but just in case I guess I'll finish the job." 
      I wasn't sure what he meant, but then he produced another syringe so I didn't care. He gave me the juice and I let the world fade a bit. The manager then got naked, and I noticed several biohazard tattoos on him. He crawled down next to me and I realized how sharp his fingernails seemed to be. He inserted a few fingers into my vagina and started jackhammering my pussy. It hurt a bit, but the dope mostly kept the pain at bay. After he stopped, I looked down and realized I was bleeding quite a bit. I didn't have time to stare though, as the manager quickly crawled between my legs and shoved his penis in. This dude had a HUGE member too. Like maybe 10 inches and wider than I'd ever seen. I could feel him bottoming out and pushing against the back of my pussy. He didn't waste any time either. Immediately he was going full speed, humping like there was no tomorrow. His huge prick plus my bleeding and thoroughly abused vagina meant that it was quite painful, even with the dope. While he was fucking the shit out of me he yelled"you like that you fucking slut? You like getting POZZED?" 
      I now realized what kind of situation I was in. This wasn't just a pregnancy, this was fucking AIDS. I tried to push him off, but I was way too high and he was way to strong. I gave in and let him have his way. After a bit, I felt his dick start to expand. He put one hand around my neck, practically strangling me, while his other hand was still groping my boob. I started crying.
      "YOU READY FOR AIDS???" he roared, as I felt his cock explode inside me. Jet after jet of venomous semen coated my insides. He slowed down briefly as the spurts of semen subsided, but within a few seconds he started picking up pace again. He leaned down close to me. Grabbing my chin, he forced my lips upwards and started kissing me. His other hand still tight around my neck so I could hardly breath. After maybe 15 minutes or so, by far the longest anyone had lasted that day, the manager finally came again. By that point the pain had gotten worse, but I had stopped caring. The manager gave me another hit on his way out, which greatly helped with my now obliterated pussy. 
      Since then, I've taken hundreds of other guys. I realize now it wasn't just a brothel, the manager actually had a huge fetish for pozzing people. Not just directly, like he did with me, but everyone he possible can. He's moved me to several different brothels since then, but none have had any patrons with a biohazard tattoo. I think this is because they don't have the bug, and he wants me to change that for him. Usually, we don't offer condoms and they don't ask. If they do ask, we were told to poke holes in them first. It isn't hard to figure out why.
      I did end up getting pregnant too. It's only been a few months though, and I bet they won't let me keep it. I'm starting to show my baby bump and it's hurting my figure. Since it's hard to get someone at my level, I can't imagine they'd let me keep it for long. Not that I mind, I don't care about anything anymore. Well, besides dope and trying to ignore the world of course. 

Other #BBBH Sites…

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.