I wanna stop prep

Guest kazore

Guest kazore

I've been on prep for 3 years,  took hundred of dicks. 

I dont have thrills anymore.

I love taking poz loads. Im t hinking  of skipping  pill, i already did it, love it.

I think i wanna secretely convert.

You need to do what you think is best for you. If you need the thrill of  taking dick with no protection then do it. You said you all ready skipped the pill. So stop taking it all together. I`m sure you will get support here to stop taking the pill and also guys saying you should stay on the pill. Not much in your profile but I would say stop taking it and keep on fucking all of the guys you can. If you happen to come upon a poz no meds. guy I think it will really excite you to have him cum in you.

• Upvote 1

Only you know what YOU want. If you want to become poz, then stop taking prep. I am on prep because while I get off on poz guy’s shooting their loads inside me, I’m not at the point where I am sure I want to become poz myself. 

• Upvote 2

I stopped PrEP 3 weeks ago! I am ready to convert to being pozzed and it’s happening this week! It is ultimately your decision though whether you want to stop PrEP or not. 

Edited by Pozchaser828
Didn’t finish message.
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Saturn1

If you are sure you want to convert, then stop the Prep! You are going to LUV taking poz loads without that pesky Prep to keep the poz seed from taking root! 

Edited by Saturn1

Guest Saturn1

If you are sure you want to convert, then stop the Prep! You are going to LUV taking poz loads without that pesky Prep to keep the poz seed from taking root!

i stopped taking my PrEP 8 days ago, Just had my first anon breeding  this morning in a garage over a motorcycle. Didnt ask the guys status. Just knocked on the door , he liffted it and i was at his jeans before the door hit the ground. He was hard instantly and dribbling pre cum. I sucked him as i undid my pants and as i stood up to pull them down past my knees he turned me to face the motorcycle, and i bent over it and he fucked hard and fast, blew his load in me and it was over in minutes. The door was opening as i pulled up my pants and just walked out. I have to admit it was pretty exciting. i still have his cum in me , except for the small amount i let out to view his guys swimming around under my microscope.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/8/2017 at 7:32 AM, kazore said:

I've been on prep for 3 years,  took hundred of dicks. 

I dont have thrills anymore.

I love taking poz loads. Im t hinking  of skipping  pill, i already did it, love it.

I think i wanna secretely convert.

listen to your body. give it what it wants!

• 2 weeks later...

The thrill of chasing will last until you are poz, then it's over. It's like the dog chasing a car -- what does he do if he catches it? I know that urge personally and I've had phases of chasing. I quit PrEP for a year because I wanted to feel the incredible rush of risk... but I recently decided to restart it because I'm thinking longer term then just my current sex life. If you quit PrEP you might get lucky and ride the chase for a long time... or you might get infected in a week and then the game is over. You're still gonna have to take pills the rest of your life if you're poz, so why not just take them now as PrEP?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, 6811283 said:

The thrill of chasing will last until you are poz, then it's over. It's like the dog chasing a car -- what does he do if he catches it? I know that urge personally and I've had phases of chasing. I quit PrEP for a year because I wanted to feel the incredible rush of risk... but I recently decided to restart it because I'm thinking longer term then just my current sex life. If you quit PrEP you might get lucky and ride the chase for a long time... or you might get infected in a week and then the game is over. You're still gonna have to take pills the rest of your life if you're poz, so why not just take them now as PrEP?

Well said 6811283.  What's the thrill once the chase is done?

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/27/2017 at 12:42 AM, 6811283 said:

The thrill of chasing will last until you are poz, then it's over. It's like the dog chasing a car -- what does he do if he catches it? I know that urge personally

Very well said. I have trouble understanding the chasing fetish because once you poz, then what?

On 11/27/2017 at 12:42 AM, 6811283 said:

You're still gonna have to take pills the rest of your life if you're poz, so why not just take them now as PrEP?

It's hard to predict what will be available in the future to prevent HIV. What if something like PrEP becomes available, that also prevents other STD?

I would discourage chasers from pozing because of the dependency on the health system but also because it will complicate your life. Ongoing blood tests, drs visits, having to reveal your status, when moving to another country. Being poz may sometimes complicate your life, simply by closing options. A guy who's in his early twenty's becomes a cumdump, then a chaser, poz by 25. Nobody knows what will be in store for this guy in his late 20's. I've read about guys who were describing their recent pozing experience and who mention not being able to be a father as one of the issues they had to come to terms with. A request for fathering a baby for a lesbian couple would have to be rejected. I think you can "wash" the sperm or something. Being sick has never been better than being healthy.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4