I wanna stop prep

Guest kazore

On 12/9/2017 at 12:23 PM, kazore said:

a guy that I know is going to make a pozzing party for me.

i want to convert. before prep I was afraid of hiv. Now I am not afraid anymore.

You won't convert if you are on prep, and your profile says you are on prep. Are you getting off prep to go poz? If so, why aren't you afraid anymore?

On 12/9/2017 at 5:23 PM, kazore said:

i want to convert. before prep I was afraid of hiv. Now I am not afraid anymore.

Just because you're not afraid of HIV doesn't mean you need to become poz. I lost my fear as well... all that means is that I can enjoy sex to the fullest without paralyzing fear. I don't expect to get HIV (being on PrEP) but if I did I would be fine, though there are definite disadvantages to being poz.

I did the chasing thing and it was a thrill for awhile, but like any new thrill it wears off and you want to move on to something new. Fortunately I didn't get a lifelong souvenir of that phase of my life.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

• 2 months later...
13 hours ago, kazore said:

I feel like I'm not completely gay of Im not poz.

Well, there have been gays since the beginning of time. Were they all waiting to be "completely gay" until 1981 when AIDS appeared? Will they stop being gay 10 or 20 or 50 years from now, after there's a cure?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest JackEdJIZZ

I was on PrEP for nearly 3 years.  It was an amazing time of learning to fully embrace unrestricted raw sex.  However, as part of my evolution of a seriously queer bottom, I took my last pill in early February.   Since then, two of my POZ fuck buds have given me 4 toxic loads---spread over 3 fuck session.   That has been incredible beyond my expectations.

A couple of questions come to mind ....

1. You stop PrEP, chase, you finally test poz. Then what? What will you want then?

2. With our changing views in government, who’s to say that suddenly our coverage changes and we find ourselves without, then what? Having to pay the whole monthly cost out of pocket. I, for one couldn’t afford to pay my script without assistance. 

As everyone says ... you have to make up your own mind and you do. Might want to think about the “what if’s” before hand thou. Who’s to say that you remain negative even on PrEP, I was told it could still happen.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 12/14/2017 at 12:28 PM, hungry_hole said:

Very well said. I have trouble understanding the chasing fetish because once you poz, then what?

It's hard to predict what will be available in the future to prevent HIV. What if something like PrEP becomes available, that also prevents other STD?

I would discourage chasers from pozing because of the dependency on the health system but also because it will complicate your life. Ongoing blood tests, drs visits, having to reveal your status, when moving to another country. Being poz may sometimes complicate your life, simply by closing options. A guy who's in his early twenty's becomes a cumdump, then a chaser, poz by 25. Nobody knows what will be in store for this guy in his late 20's. I've read about guys who were describing their recent pozing experience and who mention not being able to be a father as one of the issues they had to come to terms with. A request for fathering a baby for a lesbian couple would have to be rejected. I think you can "wash" the sperm or something. Being sick has never been better than being healthy.

That is one reason why this sub wants to be poz. Killing my sub seed with hiv will end that ability to be a father 

Guest GoneFishing
On 10/8/2017 at 4:32 AM, kazore said:

I've been on prep for 3 years,  took hundred of dicks. 

I dont have thrills anymore.

I love taking poz loads. Im t hinking  of skipping  pill, i already did it, love it.

I think i wanna secretely convert.

your on the right road. prep training wheels have done their job.  no fear ! G☣️ for it 

Since there are several confirmed cases of guys becoming HIV positive while on prep, who took their pills as directed, why not remain on prep and look for full blown guys or guys not on meds and keep the thrill of the risk that way.    Just a thought!

• Like 1

Guest cardoc49
On ‎01‎-‎11‎-‎2017 at 8:53 PM, Saturn1 said:

If you are sure you want to convert, then stop the Prep! You are going to LUV taking poz loads without that pesky Prep to keep the poz seed from taking root!

HI Saturn1: totally agree with you here: to stop the Prep definitely is the way to go:-)

Guest GoneFishing
On 12/16/2017 at 10:55 AM, 6811283 said:

Just because you're not afraid of HIV doesn't mean you need to become poz. I lost my fear as well... all that means is that I can enjoy sex to the fullest without paralyzing fear. I don't expect to get HIV (being on PrEP) but if I did I would be fine, though there are definite disadvantages to being poz.

I did the chasing thing and it was a thrill for awhile, but like any new thrill it wears off and you want to move on to something new. Fortunately I didn't get a lifelong souvenir of that phase of my life.

#trainingwheels

your on the right road pig 

8 hours ago, chaser said:

Since there are several confirmed cases of guys becoming HIV positive while on prep, who took their pills as directed, why not remain on prep and look for full blown guys or guys not on meds and keep the thrill of the risk that way.    Just a thought!

This is exactly what I'm doing.

Guest GoneFishing

my prep training wheels consisted of weekly trips to the 1350 club and take loads from all the daddies. they trained me well. face down and ass up - door open classic position. each load builds courage.