I'm a transvestite SPUNKDUMP and a PENIS ADDICT will be at Warren Lane on Wednesday night seeking throbbing penises to impregnate me with SPERM. Looking to be ridden hard and pumped FULL of SPERM.

Wednesday Night (had it in the title) - There's only really the one in the London area where people meet for sex - The one between Stanmore and Bushey

Well let me know how many loads you get tonight ! x

3 at Warren Lane ! in Harlow

only one at the 800 club but he was exceptional - didn't look anything special but had a massive cock that was hard for two hours... it was 1 x 6 as he cum 6 times , think he must have been on the blue pills or something similar

If you got 6 loads from him that was exceptional. I can manage 3 so he must have been on something ! x

I'm sure he was on something he stayed hard for over 2 hours - we even had a break in the middle and went down to the bar and you could see he was still hard there. Didn't want to be rude but should have asked what it was as it certainly made the night - would have been a very poor show at the 800 otherwise. Wasn't keen on the other men there (and if I'm not keen they must be bad) and there were a few bitchy TS's with attitude problems being catty so might swerve the 800 this Saturday night and go dogging at Wisley instead. Am off to Essex tonight.

A mixed night

- Witham Lay-By Essex, resembled one of those Dawn of the Zombie Dead films with walking corpses shambling aimlessly round the woods Nobody was doing anything

Coggeshall Lay-By Essex, Plenty of Cars but no one getting out - too busy in online chat rooms

Danbury Ford, Essex - Success at last (sort of) A guy was riding me bare on the bridge when a car came up full beam headlights which kind of bucked his stride and he lost his hard on.... took a while for him to get it back but when he did he shot his load UP me (as it should be)

Gave up on Essex

Warren Lane, London (Just) had a great opening spell with 3 men tag teaming me (one did use a condom though - can't win 'em all). Then quiet spell then a few stragglers to make it up to six.

Overall disappointing for the distance driven but the main mission of getting sperm UP me was achieved

• Like 1

That's certainly a load of miles for a few loads, but at least you got some.

Just shows how hit & miss it can be - Witham was good for me last time I went and Danbury Ford deserted. Warren lane is picking up for me though but I do have to be patient at times. Going to head to Wisley tonight

Well good luck for tonight. Loved your last post - getting fucked on the bridge and a car appeared .... wonderful you taking it on the open.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By barecub85
      http://cum4him666.tumblr.com/post/156511401179/dannyblew-nice-cum-filled-slut-taking-multiple

face down in a dark backroom taking load after load....fuck
    • By tasaro
      Looking for a nicely hung bareback top guy
      for discrete hookup in my hotel
      no hangups about age, race or size
      i'm neg and verse, looking to bottom
      prefer one at a time but open to group
      msg me and lets hook up
    • By Amanda-Spunkwhore
      This is a kind of mix of reality and fantasy. The reality to begin with - I had a former b/f who had a thing about his sperm staying IN me or being kept IN me. After ejaculating UP me he would shove a cucumber up me and push his spunk as deep inside me as he could before putting a chastity belt on me and locking it in place. This ensured that the cucumber and his sperm stayed UP me. He would then make me walk about knowing that the chastity belt made the cucumber ride up inside me working his sperm and have me bend over so it penetrated deeper before spanking me to drive it home even further. He even took me to a pub with the belt locked on under my dress with cucumber and his sperm UP me.
           He was always in control and had the keys. He liked me having his sperm locked UP me - some nights he had me sleep with his sperm locked UP me. The problem was he was a 1-2-1 type and I desired more and more cock and cum. I am too much of a sexual creature as well as their being an actual distance between us so we ended of seeing less and less of each other and I became more accustomed to being used by penises rather than being one man's 'girlfriend'.
                   Now I go to 'full-on (as in sexual) clubs and venues and meet men outdoors (dogging) for sex. I do miss that element of having sperm kept IN me though and I still have the chastity belt in my cupboard. I have an un-funfilled fantasy regarding it which I think I may partially realise some time. This involves becoming a real walking sperm bank. I would like to drastically increase my 'capacity' and try for 30 different loads of spunk in each end of me. The spunk up my rear to be rammed home by cucumber and kept in place by chastity belt (like former b/f used to do on a much smaller scale). I would also like to have 30 loads down my throat and in to my ever so welcoming) belly - then a few more in to my mouth. These loads to be kept in place by an inflatable dildo gag sealing the sperm in my mouth and padlocked on so I can't take it off.
                                    With 60 plus different loads of spunk locked inside my body it would then be time for me to be driven to a dogging spot and tied/restrained across a picnic tab;e for old men to masturbate all over me so I am both FULL and covered in spunk. Maybe the addition of a nice tight collar (also padlocked on so I can't take it off) would help someone take me for a nice walk in the woods to show everyone what a spunk addict I am.
                                It's probably unlikely I will realise the full fantasy but I do have the chastity belt, inflatable dildo gag and collar - the difficulty is in finding 60 able and willing men at right time right place to complete it. It won't stop me giving it a try though.

• By FurFluent
      Here is to a new year!!!! Happy 2016!
      First Post to this thread- tell us your 2016 load goal and how you keep track.
      2016 load goal is 250 and I keep track using an app called Tally Pro. This year I will be keeping track of oral and anal plus cocks taken.
    • By cumluver
      Visiting gangbang bottom.
      It's actually only my second gb. First was small - 10 guys - trying to manage it and bottom is difficult.
      And I ended up at Slammer after cuz I was so horned having a sloppy hole..
      So second gb - I know I can handle more and I want to have it on video as well.
      Any help? I'm hoping for someone that gets off on filming sex.
      Thanks...

Other #BBBH Sites…