Guest Amanda-Spermbitch

Guest Amanda-Spermbitch

I'm a transvestite SPUNKDUMP and a PENIS ADDICT will be at Warren Lane on Wednesday night seeking throbbing penises to impregnate me with SPERM. Looking to be ridden hard and pumped FULL of SPERM.

Guest Amanda-Spermbitch

Wednesday Night (had it in the title) - There's only really the one in the London area where people meet for sex - The one between Stanmore and Bushey

Guest Amanda-Spermbitch

3 at Warren Lane ! in Harlow

only one at the 800 club but he was exceptional - didn't look anything special but had a massive cock that was hard for two hours... it was 1 x 6 as he cum 6 times , think he must have been on the blue pills or something similar

Guest Amanda-Spermbitch

I'm sure he was on something he stayed hard for over 2 hours - we even had a break in the middle and went down to the bar and you could see he was still hard there. Didn't want to be rude but should have asked what it was as it certainly made the night - would have been a very poor show at the 800 otherwise. Wasn't keen on the other men there (and if I'm not keen they must be bad) and there were a few bitchy TS's with attitude problems being catty so might swerve the 800 this Saturday night and go dogging at Wisley instead. Am off to Essex tonight.

Guest Amanda-Spermbitch

A mixed night

- Witham Lay-By Essex, resembled one of those Dawn of the Zombie Dead films with walking corpses shambling aimlessly round the woods Nobody was doing anything

Coggeshall Lay-By Essex, Plenty of Cars but no one getting out - too busy in online chat rooms

Danbury Ford, Essex - Success at last (sort of) A guy was riding me bare on the bridge when a car came up full beam headlights which kind of bucked his stride and he lost his hard on.... took a while for him to get it back but when he did he shot his load UP me (as it should be)

Gave up on Essex

Warren Lane, London (Just) had a great opening spell with 3 men tag teaming me (one did use a condom though - can't win 'em all). Then quiet spell then a few stragglers to make it up to six.

Overall disappointing for the distance driven but the main mission of getting sperm UP me was achieved

Guest Amanda-Spermbitch

Just shows how hit & miss it can be - Witham was good for me last time I went and Danbury Ford deserted. Warren lane is picking up for me though but I do have to be patient at times. Going to head to Wisley tonight