Guest Amanda-Spermbitch

Guest Amanda-Spermbitch

Would have been great if it hadn't affected his performance - he was afraid it could be the police and they do still have a Witchfinder General out in Essex. We went somewhere a bit more secluded to get him aroused again.

Well at least you managed to get a load out of him (eventually). Police do loads of patrols are the local cruising grounds so they are worthless these days. Even Once of the local woods (which is a favourite of mine) is under watch after a woman got attacked so just going there you could be under watch !

Guest Amanda-Spermbitch

Apart from Wisley that is - the police are good there, They know what goes on and are fine with it. They are only interested in the boy racers or anyone dealing drugs. They even give me their card if I have any problems there. Pity herts police aren't as friendly.

Guest Amanda-Spermbitch

Went to Wisley got 10 loads - it still doesn't disappoint but it is undergoing some changes - the café is staying open late which went in my favour a bit as it forced cruisers/doggers down to the lower car park. Got a load on A404 Maidenhead and four more at Warren Lane on way home so all in all a reasonable night's sperm whoring. Back to work tomorrow morning so no more till the weekend. 

Guest Amanda-Spermbitch

no it was three separate spells - one in the upper car park (1), then the lower car park (6) and the bus stop on the N/B A3 (3). Am afraid the writing may be on the wall for this well known spot though. Usually it would be mostly the upper car park but the people who run the woods (nature conservancy council or whatever they are) have started opening the café late in the upper car park and having volunteers patrol the upper woods area. It did mean the lower car park was busier but as they get more volunteers they intend to patrol all the areas of the wood.