Need to Make Sure...Don't We?

This started at a hole-in-the-wall neighborhood bar near downtown. This is a bar where MEN go to meet MEN.  I ordered a beer, and was taking in the scene.  The bar wasn't particularly busy, but it was still somewhat early, so I found a stool at the bar and settled in the wait, all the while admiring the hunky bartender.  Initially I didn't notice the guy take the stool next to mine. 

He was an somewhat older fella, in his late 50's to early 60's, lean, grey for days; the Sam Elliot type.  Somehow we introduced ourselves.  His voice was, just like Elliot's, as gravelly as a country road, and his face was a roadmap of a hard life lived.  This was a guy with a lot of mileage.  Oh yeah, I was interested. 

Soon enough, I was in his house, naked, on my knees as he stood over me, unbuttoning his jeans to reveal a dirty jock.  I started to pull it down, slowly revealing that beautiful biohazard tattoo above his bush.  My jaw fell open.  I locked onto his black eyes as his hard cock hit my chin.  And I took him onto my mouth.  The smell and taste of musk and sweat was intoxicating.  He watched me service his cock like the submissive slut I was.  I looked up at his face, at a look of entitlement and superiority.  Yeah.  He had that right.

He was verbal too.  Good and filthy.  Told me exactly how to service his cock, his balls, how to work his nips.  With that gravel voice, he called me his bitch, telling me directly "I'm gonna fuck your pussy, boy.  I'm gonna seed you," and later "You know what you're gettin' tonight, boy?  You want what I've got?"  

I shuddered and gasped, my cock and hole twitched in response.  I stared at that tat above his rod and heard myself say,"Yes...please, please, I want it. I want it from you."  I swallowed hard and bowed my head.

He stepped away and finished undressing, "Show me your boy pussy", he growled.  I responded instantly.  With my knees on the edge of the bed, I spread my ass apart and showed him my cunt.  The fucker dove in.  He ate me out.  Oh god, he was good.  I felt his talented tongue.  I felt the rasp of his mustache.  His calloused hands.  His fingers playing with my hole as he mumbled something unintelligible.  Yeah, he had me moaning.  This was happening, now.  I had stepped off the ledge.  There was no turning back.

He was strong.  He flipped me over.  He lifted my legs and delivered them to me to hold.  "Yeah...lift those legs in the air.  Show me that pussy."

I lifted them higher. He took in the scene.  A look of satisfaction passed his face.  In that moment, I knew I had become his bitch.

Spitting on his hand, he coated his uncut meat.  I watched as he kissed my hole with his ample wet foreskin.  He looked me in the eye, and he pushed his raw cock deep into me.  He held it there, allowing me to adjust to his girth, his heat.  Absently, I murmured, "My pussy.  Please...fuck my pussy...fuck my pussy...please, fuck my pussy."  Over and over, barely a whisper, I said it.  For in that moment, my fuckhole had become just that; a pussy to be bred.  His cock hardened even more inside me.  And he fucked me like he owned it.  He fucked me legs up like the bitch I had become.  And I swear to you; I felt whole.  Abandoned to my base instincts.  A stupid smile took residence on my face.  I had given it all to him.

For his part, he was pumping.  Full bore drilling.  Sweat dripping off of him and onto me.  I felt him start to tense.  His head fell back.  And he roared as he shot inside me.  I swear I felt every volley of cum course from his hairy balls, through his veiny cock, and I to my cum hungry cunt.  Without having touched myself, I began to cum on my belly.  Not in shots, but like a slow faucet.   We both watched as it poured from me like syrup. 

He ground himself into me...for a good long time, churning his sick seed into me until he was satisfied.  Then he slowly slid his cock out, and replaced it with two of his fingers.  I felt his ragged nails scrape along inside me.  I was about to yelp.

"Shhhhh...There ya go!", he hissed, adding "Need to make sure, don't we?"  He smiled sadistically at me, "Don't we?"  It was too much to bear.  I choked-out a yell as my cock spewed out yet another load.

He held his fingers before me, slimed with cum and tinged with red. "Oh, yeah, beautiful.  Verrrrry promising."

My whole body convulsed at the realization.

I honestly don't remember what happened immediately afterwards.  I don't remember dressing.  I don't remember driving back to my hotel.  The next thing I knew I was standing in the shower in my hotel room and watching, transfixed, as the water would occasionally turn a soft pink as it swirled down the floor drain....

• Like 12
  • Upvote 16
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 years later...
  • 2 years later...