55 yr old cumdump

Since 50 actively swallowing and being bread  with my wife's blessings. What are the chances of getting the bug. I hate condoms and even when I have wanted it it was pushed in without   Wife insists on seeing me do bb. And please explain trying intentionally to be poz 

IMG_0338.JPG

Edited by frederickman61
Add content
  • Like 2

Wow, wished there were more wives like yours out here, you are a very lucky guy there!!  Depends on how active you are and the partners you allow to breed you though as to your chances of getting knocked up. If you are taking anonymous and strangers, of course the chances are greater. What will the wife do if you do get knocked up?

5 hours ago, frederickman61 said:

Since 50 actively swallowing and being bread  with my wife's blessings. What are the chances of getting the bug. I hate condoms and even when I have wanted it it was pushed in without   Wife insists on seeing me do bb. And please explain trying intentionally to be poz 

IMG_0338.JPG

• 2 weeks later...