Was the Married Man Stealthed?

Where to start?  Okay, well, I’m a married man who has fantasied about barebacking, but I've always played safe.  Even so, I think I was stealthed, but am not sure.  This is what happened.  Let me know what you think.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The wife was away for the week visiting friends.  In fact I had just returned from the airport where I dropped her off, and watched her flight take off.  Going on Squirt, I found a guy in my area.  I’m mid-forties 196 cm tall at 150 kg and very much a bottom.  The guy I found was around the same age and size as me but he was versatile and wanted me to top him after he had done me.  We had talked about safe sex and the use of a condom.

He asked if he could come to my house as his fantasy was to fuck a married man in his own bed.  I thought 'What the hell?  The worst that'll happen is I'll have to clean-up.'  The guy also mentioned he wanted to use a butt plug on my ass.  I was very horny so I made up my mind, and said 'okay' without thinking much in to it, giving him my address and recommending an arrival time.  Then I jumped in the shower so I would be nice and clean.  No sooner was I done when the doorbell rang and my heart jumped.  'Here we go', I thought as I opened the front door, wearing my bathrobe.

Fuck he was much better looking than his photos. I closed the door, took his hand and led him into the bedroom, at which point I shed the bathrobe, dropping to my knees in front of him, thinking to myself 'He sure knows how to take a photo to make things look bigger'.

I sucked on him for about five minutes, when his hands started pushing my head to go deeper I thought it was time.  I stopped and put a condom on him and lay back on the bed facing him.

He slipped in to me with a bit of pushing and a bit of pain but he was in, my ankles on his shoulders.  And OMG his cock felt like a jack hammer as it attacked my ass.  He came with the energy of a bull, which made up for any problem about size.

He pulled out, asking the way to the bathroom which I told him.  I could see the condom contained one hell of a big load of cum.  I found the thought of his load being blown inside my ass very exciting, so my cock was rock hard.

He returned to the bedroom carrying the butt plug he had mentioned.  As he lubed it, he explained he would insert it in my ass, and, that I was to fuck his hole.  When I approached orgasm he would squeeze the reservoir which was attached to the butt plug, which would further increase the diameter of the butt plug, giving the sensation of a guy cumming inside my ass.  The butt plug readily slipped it into my ass.  'What the hell?' I thought, as I donned a condom.  He got on all fours, I slid into his hole, and he reached back and grabbed the reservoir.  

I fucked him for some time and, as I did so, I found the thought of the load he had left in that condom that sent me over the top, as I blew my load into the condom.  As I was cumming he squeezed the reservoir, and as he had said, the plug seemed to swell a bit, giving my prostate a little jolt.  I thought I heard him mutter "Here's a gift for you,” but I'm honestly not sure.  My focus was on the earth-shattering orgasm I  had just enjoyed.

I lay there for a bit, then he pulled out the plug.  I thought I felt some fluid flow out of my ass, so I popped into the bathroom to clean-up, but apparently was wrong.  My ass was fine.  Removing the condom into which I had blown my load, I wrapped in in toilet paper and reached to drop it in the trashcan, only to see the condom he had used on me, discarded in the trashcan.  The condom, which when I had last seen it had contained a large load of cum, was empty.  Where had all his seed gone?

By the time I got back to the bedroom he was dressed, and extending a good bye as he left.  His abrupt departure left me somewhat surprised and wondering if I had said something inappropriate.  Then I felt a dribble down my leg.  I wiped my leg, and glanced at the fluid.  It was somewhat viscous and slightly opaque in color.  It definitely looked odd, so unthinkingly I gave it a sniff.  It smelt like semen. 

I went cold.  Would he?  Could it?  Would you?

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4

You definitely were stealthed, as he filled the plug with his load.  Not a cool way to get bred, as if he plans on loading your hole, he should be man enough to plant his seed directly inside your pussy.  Even if he breaks the condom or takes it off, at least he's man enough to let you know that you've been bred and his babies are swimming inside you.

On the bright side, at least you've taken your first load and can take the next like a man enjoying it right from the tap, raw and natural.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, bimaine69 said:

You definitely were stealthed, as he filled the plug with his load.  Not a cool way to get bred, as if he plans on loading your hole, he should be man enough to plant his seed directly inside your pussy.  Even if he breaks the condom or takes it off, at least he's man enough to let you know that you've been bred and his babies are swimming inside you.

On the bright side, at least you've taken your first load and can take the next like a man enjoying it right from the tap, raw and natural.

I think I have to agree with bimaine69 here. I don`t think that was a cool way to get bred either. I don`t feel it is that difficult to tamper with a condom so it breaks. We all know when a guy enters our ass with a condom on as the only protection it can break. To me when you are really getting it pounded in your cunt hard you are not worrying about the condom breaking and if it does you certainly will not know it til it is too late anyway. I also have to agree that now you have taken a load in your ass next time forget the condoms and get it raw and bare from the start. Really wrap those legs around him and pull him in deep and hold him there while he is pumping you full of that sweet sperm!!!

I was stealth fucked a couple times by a guy years before I started chasing.  That scared the hell out of me, but aroused me in a way that was incredible.  I was able to push those thoughts away for years.   But, eventually, it lead me to explore becoming POZ.   After several months of serious consideration, I realized that stealth fuck had been a very real indicator of what I desired.   I intentionally rode a raw, unmedicated POZ cock the end of September last year.  Likely knocked up on a New Years Date.   Tested POZ in late January.  

Once I got over the initial shock of the stealth breeding, my attitude changed.  I realized, that first feel of toxic cum in my ass put me on the path to where I am today.  In hindsight, it was one of the best things that has cum my way.

• Like 1