The Kill Zone, pt. 2

part one is here:   

I didn't want to get out of bed on Sunday morning...mainly because I was a little hungover, but also because I didn't want to look at myself in the bathroom mirror. Jessie had said I looked like a horror movie, and it couldn't have improved much overnight. I made myself step out in the hallway and go to take a shower. So little to look forward to in my reflection and so much to dread. I guess it wasn't SO bad. Most of the dried blood must have worn of on my pillow. The cut was very thin and looked clean. I'd probably have a gnarly scar eventually. I also looked into my own eyes -- into a grown man's eyes. I was no longer a virgin, but I looked pretty much the same except for the cut and the bloodshot eyes. I showered for a long time. I knew there were things from my adventure that I couldn't wash away. When I touched the bar of soap to my asshole, it hurt a little. 

As i dried off and got dressed, I thought about Shane and Dawn. Did I indirectly cause another teen pregnancy last night? Maybe I could ask Dawn if I could be the kid's godfather. And then I thought about the new kind of living thing I might have inside of me...I'd directly caused that. I asked for it even. Jessie. Jessie's kiss. His lips. His eyes. I could find no regret anywhere inside of me. I sensed the house was empty. It was quiet for a Sunday at 11 AM. As much as I wanted to just go back to bed, I was hungry and wanted cereal. As I walked down the stairs, Dad came home with a bunch of grocery bags. I was strangely happy to see him. He glanced up quickly and greeted me. I tried to think of how I'd explain the cut, but all I'd come up with so far was 'I don't remember'.

"Are you just now getting up? Must have been a good party. Come help me."

"Where's Mom?"

"No idea. She didn't come home last night. I went to the grocery store by myself for the first time in decades. It was fun!"

I helped him unload the goods. It was a bunch of frozen, microwavable stuff from Stouffer's and Jimmy Dean. I'd never seen shit like this in our house before. Mom would be horrified...but she was AWOL. After the freezer was full, I looked at the other stuff. Cheetos, pork rinds, Pop Tarts, Rice Krispie Treats....the world must be ending. 

"Check it out," he said as he pulled a giant bottle of Captain Morgan's rum out of a bag. "Rickman's opens at 10 now. Let's have a little eye-opener"

"Dad! I haven't even eaten yet!" He tossed me box of pop tarts which I ate immediately. All six of them. He was busy making us drinks and hadn't seen my cut cheek until he sat down at the table across from me.

"What the holy hell happened to your face?!"

"I don't remember. I got pretty drunk and probably fell or something."

"Looks like it was done with a scalpel. Did you fall on a piece of glass?"

"Maybe. So where do you think Mom is?"

"It's not infected at least. Son...I think your mother has left us. Doesn't matter much. Just remember that she loves you and always will. You haven't touched your drink."

"It's kind of early for this, Dad."

"Nerd! Just kidding. I've always been proud I raised a little bookworm. You only have three days of school left and I am quitting my job tomorrow -- this is going to be a week-long party!" Wow. I took a long sip of the rum and coke. Nice. The taste reminded me of chocolate.

"So I can skip school tomorrow? I've never done that."

"It's the right time. You already got accepted to college and have nothing to go back for. Same here. I'm looking for an eye clinic to work for in St. Louis. Hell, I might even start my own."

"So are you guys getting divorced?"

"I can only tell you that I am. I can't stay here. I have to move which breaks my heart because I always wanted to have a home here you could back to." He made another round of cocktails.

"I have to go back to school at least once....to return my books."

"Yeah, yeah. You're good about stuff like that."

"Did you and Mom ever love each other?" He belched and paused.

"Yes. We did. I was so happy the day we got married...and the day you were born. But...I don't know. Why do you ask?"

"Because I think I've fallen in love."

"I figured as much. This was in the mailbox." He handed me an envelope with nothing on it except 'ERRIN'. No stamp, no address...just my misspelled name. "I didn't open it. What happened last night?"

"Well..." I finally just told him I was gay,met a man and we made out. I didn't mention any of the other stuff. I chugged more of the drink.

"Yeah. I'm sorry, but we pretty much knew you were a gay from early on. Thank you for confirming it, though. Does this guy you met have anything to do with your wound?" I scrambled for an answer.

"No. I don't think so. I was pretty drunk." (part of that was true)

"Well, Aaron. We hit a milestone just now. Let's toast!" He made more strong drinks, and it was only noon. I felt a bit of tension melt away from my spine.  We sipped them without toasting -- I guess he forgot. I held the envelope and it was burning the palm of my hand. What was inside? What did it say?

"We need a radio, Dad. Want me to bring my boom box down here?"

"Yeah! Great idea. And read your letter too. You don't have to tell me what it says if you don't want to. I'm gonna microwave us some pizza rolls!"

I raced upstairs and tore the letter open. I sensed from the handwriting that it was written quickly.

Dear Errin,

Hi. How are you today? Is your cut better? Mine is fine. Did you sleep OK? I want to see you again very soon! Can we meet tonight in the park? Just us. The guys won't be there so don't worry about them. We have decided to lay low for now. They are worried that you live so close to where I killed you. ha ha. We can meet where your friends had the party. That area. The keg is still there. They are going to lose the deposit. Can we meet tonight around 1? We don't have to do anything. Just talk, ok? I want to see you. Tonight!!!  -- J

I read it two more times and touched the ink letters with my fingers. I put it under my pillow and grabbed my boom box. Downstairs in the kitchen, Dad had made us two fresh rum and cokes. I plugged the radio in.

"I'm gonna get a stereo for every room. Want to go shopping with me?"

"Sure. You want to hear old stuff, right?"

He snorted. "Just you wait. All your favorite songs will be 'oldies' one day." Maybe not, I was thinking. I found 95 FM which played all the shit I knew he liked. I liked New Wave and certain pop songs. Madonna was my favorite....God love that tired old bitch -- she just kept going.  She was probably in her 40's by now.

"That! That song played at my prom."  It sounded dull to me. "Fog Hat!"

"Did you know Mom then?"

"Slow Riiiiide...Take it eeeeasy!....What? No. I was a lot like you in high school. Never dated because I wanted to get into med school. Are you going to date this man now?"

"I doubt it."

"Well you can invite him here if you want to. I'll be cool."

The endless string of old rock songs continued and Dad kept refilling our glasses. 

"Dad? Can we listen to another station now?"

"No. I got a better idea. Go get your top five tapes and play some of your music for me." That would be tricky. Have you ever played a song you loved for somebody and they had no reaction? Music hit their ear differently than it did yours. It was too much pressure and so I just grabbed the first give tapes on top of my pile. Back downstairs, Dad has smoking two cigs at a time. Weird.

"Here. I just lit one for you. What you got for us?" I played my all-time favorite: Elvis Costello's 'My Aim is True'. It had enough of an oldies rock feel that hr might dig it. He listened and drank. The only song he seemed to like was "Allison" -- maybe because he'd heard it before.

"Well?"

"Here. I lit one for you. I changed my mind about the music. We got all Summer for that...I want to talk about your gay thing."

"My gay thing??" Was he serious?

"I meant...just be patient with me, Son. It's new territory for me."

"Sorry. You can ask me anything, but I don't know much."

"But you know to be careful, right? Careful of HIV? Of course you know...you're smart. But I'll still worry, OK?" If he only knew.

"I know about that part. It's the love part, the courtship part that I don't know anything about."

"I only ever dated two girls before meeting your mother. It's different for everybody. Who is this guy you like? What's his name? Is he in your class?"

"His name is Jessie and he's a few years older than me. I just kind of ran into him in the park."

"What does he do?" Oh God.

"He's in sales."

"And how does he make you feel? What makes you think it's love?"

"I don't know that it is...for sure. I just know I felt a connection, a feeling like I've never had before."

"That sounds about right." I almost told him that I was meeting Jessie tonight. He'd most likely be passed out by then. Speaking of....I suddenly needed a nap.

"Dad, I need to rest a little now. Will you be okay?"

"I was thinking the same thing. Let's get some sleep and then continue the party later." He went to his bedroom and I went to mine. I changed my pillow case and looked at the letter again. I loved his boxy, deliberate handwriting. I touched my lips to the paper. I tried to smell a trace of him, but the whole house stunk of cigarettes. I just put my head on the pillow and immediately found the dreams that were already waiting for me. Jessie. Jessie' face, voice, body. His penis. 

The light in my window was darker when I finally convinced myself to get up. I showered for the second time today, and maybe took a little too much time getting my hair right. I picked out some casual but nice clothes to put on. I didn't shave because maybe a beard would help hide the scar I'd eventually get. Cologne? Not yet.

"AARON!! Wake up!"

"I'm right here, Dad." He was in the kitchen, doing something with the oven. Really?

"I was trying to make garlic bread, but I burned it. Your mom's fancy oven is too complicated...it's like something from NASA." He was wearing only underwear again. 

"Need an apron?"

"Nah. But look at you -- dressing for dinner. No wait. You're going to meet your boyfriend, right?"

"I was going to tell you. But yeah."

"Well. I put lasagna in the microwave. It'll be ready in 12 minutes. I think. Let's have a cocktail. Sit." Rum again. 

"Do you think Mom is ever coming home?" I decided I didn't care if she did. We sipped.

"Who knows? She might be shacking up with some guy. I don't give much of a damn. But, you need to be honest with me..."

"About what?" Uh oh. 

"Your cut looks to thin and clean to come from falling. I went to med school, you know? It's from a blade. Tell me some truth, Aaron."

"Yes. It came from a knife with a very sharp blade."

"Did your boyfriend do it. I'll kill him." 

"No. No, I did it to myself...to save us from gangsters."

"WHAT?"

"Things have changed, Dad. Crofton Park is known as the 'The Kill Zone' now. It was dangerous and I did what I had to...to survive."

"Holy Fuck, Son."

"But I'm fine. Jessie had nothing to do with it." Pretty much a lie.

"Don't ever go back there without me. That lasagna smells like shit. Let's eat the other garlic loaf. It's not baked, but it's buttery and tasty still." So that's what we did while the manure entree went untouched. The bread really was pretty good. I wondered which way the wheels in his head were turning. 

"Bring him. Bring Jessie here to meet me. I'll feel better after you do that." We finished the whole loaf of bread and I felt a little sick. 

"I will."

"Ok. That's settled. I will prepare myself to meet my only son's gay boyfriend. Give me a day or two."

"Thanks, Dad." He made us more drinks as I glanced up at the clock. 9:25 PM. So much time.

"Let's watch a movie!" That would fill the next two hours. Perfect. And I knew what movie he'd put in. "The Amityville Horror". Dad had grandparents that lived in that area. 

"Did I ever tell you I saw that house?" Yes. 

"Really?"

"Yeah. The book had just came out. My brother and I drove by it during the day. All those houses sell for millions now. The market there is insane!" I'd heard all this before...many times. I was just busy looking at James Brolin. The ideal man, I swear. "The traffic was a mess. Those poor neighbors." This movie scared the fuck out of me as a kid.

"Dad? Do you believe the story?"

"No way! Aaron, there are no such things as ghosts." I wasn't so sure. I got a chance to see James in his tighty-whities. So I was done. It was almost 11. 

"Let's have a drink, Dad. Want to go to the kitchen?"

"No. Stay put. We'll have a living room party tonight." He lumbered away and fussed with making drinks. He was trying to turn us both into alcoholics I guess. The clock on the VCR said 11:03 PM. Jessie was thinking of me...I sensed that. I wanted to see him so bad.

"Jesus -- look at the time. What time are you meeting your guy?" He handed me a fresh drink.

"Soon."

"But not in the park, right? Meet him at Denny's or something."

"We're meeting at the corner." Lie.

"OK. Just remember what I said. Bring him here so I can see him. Got it?" We drank a little and saw the dog rescue George from the muck in the basement. No way. I never believed in that part.

"How is that dog strong enough to lift him?" I turned to look at Dad, but his eyes were closed. Poor man. He was going through so much. I would appreciate him more from now on. I would repay his kindness. Somehow. I lifted him lengthwise on the couch and covered him with a thin blanket. I never ever wanted to feel pity for my father. It was 11:25. I wanted to see Jessie so bad.  I could just go early.  So I did. Dad was snoring as I let myself out. 

It was quiet as I crossed the street. The night was warm. I was SO early, but I'd kill time somehow. I still had the salutatorian speech to write. It's funny how I once thought about just saying "Fuck all of you!".  But now I wanted to say something meaningful. Something.... I wished I'd brought the rum with me. I would stake out a spot close to the entrance and watch for Jessie. I got a sense the park was empty, and I planned on thinking more about my graduation speech. I'd make it short for sure. Nobody liked listening to these speeches...they wanted to go home and celebrate privately. "I wish you all the best." ?? No. That was a little too brief.

A hand on my shoulder....

"Looks like we had the same idea." It was Jessie.

"I couldn't wait to see you again. I thought I was way early." He looked so sexy in the shadows, with his polo shirt and big, white high-tops. His face seemed somehow different too. He was wearing a nice cologne. "Walk with me. I have a surprise for you. I also brought your brand of cigarettes. Here." He handed me a pack and asked if I'd light one for him. I did. "I also got a new bottle of whiskey. But you have to wait for that. Come."

"Thank you for the letter, Jessie."

"I was hoping nobody else opened it."

"Nope. My dad got it out of the mailbox and just handed it tome. He's not himself right now, and Mom has disappeared."

"Is that why you want to leave?"

"I guess. Maybe. It doesn't matter anyway. My dad is moving and selling the house. Mom has another life somewhere. There's no home for me in this town....no reason to stay."

"You will miss this place if you leave. You need to stay." He wasn't hearing me. In the distance, I saw an green light. It was that weird shade of green that glow-in-the-dark cereal prizes always had. What?

"What is that light?"

"Camp. Come on." Sure enough...there was a lantern (battery powered?) on the ground next to some blankets and a bottle of booze.

"Whoa! You brought all this back here by yourself??" The keg had vanished.

"It's not so much. How is your cut?"

"Fine."

"Let me see." He held the lantern thing up above our heads.In the light, I saw that he was neatly clean shaven. He looked so cute. I like beards, but this look suited him more. "You really made a long cut with that knife."

"How is your cut, Jessie?" He let the light down at his side and lifted his shirt. The cut was just a line of scab. I put my hand on his cock and felt it through his jeans. Hard. I wanted to open his fly, but he'd already had the same idea. His dick poked out, less than an inch from my lips. I never wanted anything so bad! I instantly kissed and tongued his beautiful meat. He inhaled noisily and gently pushed the head over my tongue. He'd said in his letter that we would just talk tonight, but I guess he wanted to do more. I know I did. He was so careful and kind. My man. I wanted to taste his cum in my throat, but had no way of vocalizing that request. 

"Oh! Such a soft mouth! Take your clothes off, Aaron." I stripped down while he did the same. Once again, he took his socks off too. I followed suit. Maybe I'd ask him about that sometime. I didn't come from a barefoot family...we all wore socks or slippers in the house. "Is your butt too sore for me to fuck again?"

"No." It maybe was, but I wanted him back inside me. It was very necessary. I lied on the blanket and looked up at the half-moon. He was something out of a tube. Cream? It made slopping, slurpy sounds as he rubbed it on his dick. He put  a glob of it on my ass. His expression was unreadable. He had the studied,blank face of someone paying bills or waiting for the oven to pre-heat. He was not interested in making this slow. His greased dick went straight for the target. I had no time to protest because he was inside of me so fast. OW! I wanted to force him off a little, but he was heavy.

"You can yell if you want...nobody is around. Or I can put my sock in your mouth again. Choose." I don't have a response. I want to yell...in pain and pleasure. I will yelp if I want to. 

Give me the sock, please."

"Good. Last night, I wore that sock you chewed on and it was wet on my foot. So nice. I'll never wash that one." He stuffed the new sock in my mouth and it tasted like fabric softener. He then proceeded to push that big dick of his inside me...quicker then I was ready for. He closed his eyes. "Oh...there...I'm in. A few more times of doing this and you'll enjoy it more. We'll be like an old married couple." He went so deep that I thought he'd hit the bottom of my stomach somehow. Damn. My legs were splayed open like a dissected frog in biology class. I reached around and pulled him closer. Closer. His weight and his body heat fueled my passion. I wanted him to enjoy this as much as I was starting to. 

"No...I ....I need to cum now. It's..it's NOW! Shit!" His whole body tensed and was still. He panted and said some Spanish under his breath. "You can leave, but you'll never be rid of me." He lied down on the blanket next to me and sighed happily. I'd had sex two times in two days. Was this real?

"Need a minute to rest?"

"Just a few seconds, okay? My head is doing spins."

"Take your time. That was wonderful, Jessie, but I wish I could see your face in the daytime."

"This face?" He was directly over me again, looking into my eyes. A long passionate kiss followed. His hair was so soft. My eyes were closed, but I had this weird sense that his were open. And then he did something I'll always remember. He pushed two big fingers in my mouth, like he was searching for a lost ring or something. It was weird and only slightly erotic. Maybe there was a kinky significance I was missing. And then he stopped, and we sat up. I didn't ask him about the finger thing. 

"Wow."

"Yea wow. I want to make you say that word every day from now on." Wow again.

"Here's your sock...I'm gonna put my clothes on." We both dressed in silence. We sat back down on the blanket and just listened to the night as the green glow of the lantern illuminated out shy faces. 

"Open the bottle, Aaron. I have something else for you..." He reached into the pocket of his jeans and handed me a new pack of cigarettes. Cool. I'd developed a taste for smoke and booze. 

"Before yesterday, I'd never had a drink or a cigarette."

"Really? That's another reason you should stay -- lots of drinking in college."

"Maybe in some places, but I'm staying in a dorm where no booze is allowed. I'll have a roommate, and I'm dreading that part."

"You should worry. He might be awful."

"He might, but you have to understand that my dad is selling the house. I couldn't stay home if I wanted to. There won't be a home to stay in." I studied Jessie's handsome face. He was thinking.

"Would you like to go out on a date with me, Aaron?" 

"A date? Like a date date? Dinner and a movie date?"

"Yes. But not a movie. You can't talk in a movie."

"No...but you can hold hands." He smiled.

"Yes. I didn't think of that. Get up, Mr. Romantic -- I will walk you home."

"What about all your stuff?"

"I'll get it later. I want you to rest up for our date tomorrow!" Tomorrow? So soon? We started heading back to the park entrance as we shared sips from the bottle of whiskey.

"I have to tell you something, Jessie..."

"Yes?"

"I sorta promised my dad that he could meet you before we continued seeing each other."

"Oh. What does he know about me already?"

"Just your name...if he even remembers me telling him. He's a party animal this week." 

"Yes. OK. I will come by around 5 PM. Is that too early?"

"No. That's a good time. We'll just stay a minute and then leave."

And that's what happened. We all met the next day, and it seemed to go pretty well. Dad was maybe a little taken aback by all of the tattoos on Jessie's arms, but played it cool...even though I could read a hint of distrust in his expression. But dads did that, right? I'd never brought a girl home before -- so maybe he was just too new at this. The date was nice, everything I could have hoped for. We went to see "Rain Man" a few weeks later (and held hands through every second of it).  Every chance he had, Jessie told me about how I shouldn't leave. He laid out so many awful scenarios that could happen to me.  Not one conversation passed without us going into that. I knew he wanted me to stay, and I knew I wanted to stay. But my future wasn't here. A few sweethearts in my class were already engaged to be married, and I thought that was so stupid of them. Too soon and not smart. The world was out there.

Jessie and I had sex almost every night that Summer. We tried a few different things, but always he did that thing with his fingers...reaching them in my mouth. Once, he wanted to see if he could get his whole hand in me and almost dislocated my jaw. He did it with his toes too. We never discussed it, but I think he was somehow trying to climb inside of me. Either that ...or grab something of mine to keep for himself. He sometimes joined Dad and I for our daily parties. One of the last times we did this, Dad seemed to openly resent Jessie's intrusion. 

"Hey, Aaron. Your grandpa sent you a nice check in the mail. Said it's for luggage and pizza." It was an 800 dollar check! Cool. I didn't even need luggage. Dad seemed pleased that I'd shifted my attention away from Jessie's hand on my knee. "Oh...and I went ahead and changed the terms of your trust fund. You get it now. It's already in your savings account. I'm moving soon, and you need it more now. You can even go get an apartment if the dorm is bad." Wow. Life was taking a sunny turn all the sudden. Jessie was silent. 

"I don't know what to say, Dad!"

"Then don't. Your speech at graduation was so nice. You made me sound like a better father than I ever really was." We toasted all the happy news. I'd miss him so much when I left. Here were two men I loved...and I had to leave them.  You could tell Dad had won the night tonight. Jessie was just a witness.

"It's been a pleasure, Doug. Aaron and I and have a reservation at 7." We did? I didn't know anything about that. 

"Yeah...fine. But remember I get these last few says alone with my son. Alone!" Wow. If I still had a mother present, she'd be part of this illogical tug-of-war. 

"Let's go yo your room. I know the shirt I want you to wear." Jessie was giving me that look of 'go along with it'. 

"The blue-striped one?"

"No. A different one. I'll show you." He pulled me up out of the chair and practically dragged me up the stairs. What the fuck? 

"Which shirt do you mean?" He closed the door behind us.

"Any one you want. I'm sorry, but your dad was trying to own you tonight and doesn't know I already own you. All that money? He tried, but I won."

"No, Jessie. He's just going through some stuff. I'm probably his only friend. Don't dislike him, please."

"I know. I know. I don't. Get dressed and fix your hair...you know I don't like it when you use gel and slick it back like that. Go get ready and I'll deposit your check at the ATM for you. United Federal, right?"

"Uh...yeah. Here's my card. The PIN is my birthday. Six digits. Remember it?...I can write it down."

"I KNOW it, Aaron. Go get ready. Leave your hair dry-looking, okay? Hurry. I'll be right back."

And he was gone. I should have walked with him. What if Dad was still awake, more drunk, and itching for a fight?? Jessie had a knife on him always. Fuck it. It was almost 6:30. I combed out my dry gel helmet and got dressed. I wore the leather loafers I'd never put on. Our last date. The end. I was so ready. I ventured downstairs to wait for Jessie and check on Dad. He was of course passed out on the couch with CNN blaring. Dan Quayle had said some retarded thing again as Jessie's car pulled into the driveway. He let himself on before I could open the door. 

"We're already running late, boy. Let's go." We stood on the porch for a second as the sun tried to set. I had this weird idea that it hesitated slightly just to watch  what Jessie and I did next.

"Boy? I'm a man, Jessie. Where are we going?"

"There. Just there. Our last night together should not be wasted looking at menus and unfolding napkins. We're going to the park and have a very serious talk. OK?"

"Sure." He held my hand in his big paw as we crossed the street. He was in a mood that made no sense to me. Wasn't this going to be romantic? We got to one of the nearest tables and sat. Serious talk? He let a long breath. 

"You're not leaving. Get that through your brain. I won't be without you, Aaron. I just...I can't. CanNOT!"

"I love you, Jessie. But I have to go. There's no life for me here anymore."

"YES! There IS! I am here. I am inside of you. How will explain your HIV to those kids up there?"

"We've been through this. I'm leaving on Thursday. I'm ready."

"I could kill you now -- you know that, right? I could kidnap you or other things. Don't cross me." Whoa. He sounded unhinged.

"I'll come back to see you, Jessie. And you can visit me too. It's less than a two hours' drive." 

"No. Not options I like."

"I'm trying, Babe. Look...we can spend the night in my bed tonight. Want that?"

"Nope. We're done here. I'll help you pack your car on Wednesday night. We'll say 'good bye' and be done, but..."

"But?"

"Nothing. Go home. Get out of my eyes. See you on Wednesday. Go."  Oh. My first boyfriend just dumped me. I'd survive.

The next few days I spent with Dad.  We drank and watched TV and smoked. I kept thinking of Jessie, but it was an aching thought I'd leave behind. So much was ending now...and I needed some beginnings. That last night in my childhood bed...I wasn't cold but I covered up anyway. I wished I could go back in time. He said he'd come over tonight to help me load the car, but never did. It was all done anyway.

And then...And then I felt a hard knock on my skull. Blue fireworks exploded across my closed eyelids. I also smelled the rag over my nose. It was like sweet mold and then I was no more. What I mean is...I was somewhere else, a place where knowing things wasn't important.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Toon,

Jessie! Aaron!!

The Amityville Horror house!!! You remembered:D

GREEN lantern glow!!  I remembered :D

Erotic fingers! I remembered :)

The LOVE you, Aaron, shows, gives, to Jessie...WOW!! The "sex", more like making love on the fast track, intense, needed, hell, REQUIRED, was whatever there is out there that goes beyond beautiful! And, a step further outside the past. I feel so warm inside. Like I have been honored enough to witness the act of falling in love for the very first time and having someone's very first sexual experience. I relived my first falling in love memories. I relived my first sexual experience that was not just about the orgasm but about giving and getting from someone more than special.

The open ending is perfect because now me, and all who are lucky enough to read this, get to have it end in our own perfect way!

Thank you Toon! This is amazing!!

• Upvote 1

I want more  give us more please we horny raw kinky top and then all the bottom boy pussy they crave that raw cock I am precumming like crazy and love using it as lube on  pnp my cock gets bigger with each load I deposit in boy pussy my balls hanging low slapping against your pussy with each thrust going deeper making you moan like the cum slut u r for your papi,daddy, master or whatever you like calling the Dom top fucking u 

IMAG0533.thumb.jpg.6a36218ef313c407cf4a6448bdac1fdb.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, papiforboyz said:

I want more  give us more please we horny raw kinky top and then all the bottom boy pussy they crave that raw cock I am precumming like crazy and love using it as lube on  pnp my cock gets bigger with each load I deposit in boy pussy my balls hanging low slapping against your pussy with each thrust going deeper making you moan like the cum slut u r for your papi,daddy, master or whatever you like calling the Dom top fucking u 

IMAG0533.thumb.jpg.6a36218ef313c407cf4a6448bdac1fdb.jpg

Is your comment about the posted story? I'm not understanding your post or the pic?