HOTELS & MOTELS FOR ANON SCENES

Guest Dickmagnet

Guest Dickmagnet

I would like to know which hotels & motels in SF are good but also safe for anon scenes in the room, I want to know this info because i will be coming to SF in the future for my work & when not working i want to host some anon scenes in my room. I would like to stay in a place that has easy access but at the same time is safe. Who here has some suggestions or knows from experience which ones are ideal & why. Please be specific as possible also with location etc ?

Guest Dickmagnet

Thanks a lot guys = 2 positives for travel lodge on market, Seems i will have to check that out for sure. I normally put an open ad up on craigslist for anon dump & go scenes, Are there any other sites i should consider using for posting walk in dump & go ads ?

Guest Dickmagnet

By the way which motor inn is good, it seems i find like 20 listed. pity there are no website links directly. would be a to easier to find but thanks guys anyway.

On 10/21/2017 at 11:55 PM, Dickmagnet said:

By the way which motor inn is good, it seems i find like 20 listed. pity there are no website links directly. would be a to easier to find but thanks guys anyway.

Civic Center Motor Inn on 9th st. It's discreet, has lots of street parking, and people can just walk up to the rooms. Hosted orgies here a few times.

• 7 months later...

Beck's Motor Lodge on Market street worked great for me this past weekend. It is recently remolded, is very clean and comfortable -- thus pricier than the other options. Also, you will need to request one of the ground floor rooms.  The 2nd and 3rd floors rooms require a key card for access.

Late afternoon and evenings would be best. Staff and other guests didn't seem to notice or care. It also seems pretty safe.