HOTELS & MOTELS FOR ANON SCENES

Guest Dickmagnet

Guest Dickmagnet

I am looking for a list or good information for staying in a hotel or motel in Manhattan NY where i can host anon scenes in my room, It needs to be somewhere safe & secure but at the same time has easy enough access for this set up. Can you guys who have this knowledge give me some input & try to be as specific as possible with details etc.

Guest Dickmagnet

Thanks for the information, Is it possible that you can add some content as to why these places are good etc like the layout, do you need key card to access to the elevators that sort of thing, Is this from personal experience etc ?

• 4 weeks later...

I was hosting anon tops at the Hotel Pennsylvania the other day.  I don't know if security gets tighter late at night but I had guys coming by all afternoon and evening and none of them had any trouble coming straight up to my room.  The hotel is huge and there's always a lot of people coming and going so it's easy to blend in with the crowd.

• Upvote 2

21 hours ago, meetme said:

BadinBrooklyn, how many loads did you get at the Hotel Pennsylvania fuck party. We need more of this kind of play in NYC

Only got 3.  It was a Monday and a last minute thing.  Could have gotten more if I'd planned better.  On the other hand it was 3 hot, hung guys.  Third guy in particular fucked like a champ.  Looking forward to doing it again.  Anon hotel sex is the best!

• Like 1

Hampton Inn Manhattan on W 35th /5th-6th - no room card needed for elevators. Rooms are on the smaller side, but it is quiet and clean. Locks couldn't be set to 'open' - the host must've done something wrong.

Hotel Pennsylvania is still good, but foot traffic is too heavy. Discreet - no trouble with the lock, can set it to open the door without knocking.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest deleted1107

I generally meet guys then bring the back to the hotel that I am staying... never had an issue bringing someone into the hotel and up to the room. My best memory is fucking all night looking down at times square.... love that kinky feeling that someone is watching!

• 3 weeks later...