HOTELS & MOTELS FOR ANON SCENES

Guest Dickmagnet

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/13/2018 at 6:01 PM, BadInBrooklyn said:

Ass up in the hotel Penn tonight.  Will let you know how it goes.  Anyone around looking for some fat Anon ass, message me. ?

Had a fun weekend, getting my hole completely worn out.  I'll stay there again simply because you can often get a great rate and it's a perfect location, but there are issues.  

• First time I stayed there they tried to give me a room someone else was already in.  Then the second room the keys didn't work.  Third try the room was fine.
  • This time when I got there the check-in line was literally to the street.  Took me well over an hour to get checked in.
  • This time I paid a little extra for one of their "Penn 5000" rooms.  No nicer than their other rooms.  Only real difference is that wi-fi was free.  (In the normal rooms it's $20/day)
  • I was in room 624.  There was also a room 624A.  So I had to give all my tricks careful directions!
  • On the second day, they tried to give my room to someone else.
  • Had a steady stream of guys up to my room all weekend.  Only time anyone got stopped was around 4am.  He told them he was helping me with a computer emergency and they called the room and I told them to let him up.
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 9 months later...
On 11/20/2017 at 4:27 AM, skinster said:

Hampton Inn Manhattan on W 35th /5th-6th - no room card needed for elevators. Rooms are on the smaller side, but it is quiet and clean. Locks couldn't be set to 'open' - the host must've done something wrong.

Hotel Pennsylvania is still good, but foot traffic is too heavy. Discreet - no trouble with the lock, can set it to open the door without knocking.

Is the Hampton Inn W. 35th Street still good? I'll be in the city the weekend after Thanksgiving and thinking of booking there. I've got a reservation on hold at the Wyndham Wingate at 35th between 7th/8th but if this is better I'll move. Will be there Saturday 11/24 evening until early afternoon on Monday 11/26. Looking for loads!

does anyone have any recent experience with the New Yorker hotel at 34th and 8th? it is a large hotel and would seem like like it's easy to get to rooms.... unless they have locked elevator access without a keycard, then it's a no-go. I am trying to stick with Wyndham hotels so that I can use a free night for one night.

Also, for those in the Metro New York area hit me up so that you can breed me while I'm in town 11/24-26.

Uk cumdump visiting 5th to the 7th Jan and staying in Hotel pen. Looking to take all Americans loads until I can’t take any more. No load refused. See post below for more info. 

Where else is is best to post about the party?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm a total bottom visiting NYC this weekend, Feb. 9-11.  Will be staying in Midtown near Grand Central Station area.  Uncut dicks a +++, love taking loads both ends.  Staying at a hotel that doesn't need key access (well, it didn't a couple years ago so I'll find out soon!).  Let me know if you need a hole to slide in.

• 1 month later...
On 2/6/2019 at 9:41 PM, Cumjunky215 said:

I'm a total bottom visiting NYC this weekend, Feb. 9-11.  Will be staying in Midtown near Grand Central Station area.  Uncut dicks a +++, love taking loads both ends.  Staying at a hotel that doesn't need key access (well, it didn't a couple years ago so I'll find out soon!).  Let me know if you need a hole to slide in.

How was your experience? Did the hotel you stayed at not require key access?

Hotel changed their system and required a card.  I had to meet 2 guys (1 downstairs, 1 outside) to bring them in.  One guy wanted it anon, so when I explained the situation he had me meet him downstairs at the bar, not make eye contact with anyone but the bartender :)  and describe what I'd wear, and he'd text me on my phone when he saw me.  I'd leave after one beer, he'd follow me into elevator then into my room (don't lock door he'd see what room I entered) and he'd come in after about 10 min so I could strip and lay down ass up lubed.  It seemed like aLOT of work but actually worked out!   Don't know who he was but presume he was about 40-ish average build and fat 7".  He kept underwear on but trousers and shoes off, fucked me on my bed.  Spit on my hole slid in fucked about 15 minutes and came deep, no talking.  Hot even if odd.