HOTELS & MOTELS FOR ANON SCENES

Guest Dickmagnet

On 3/14/2019 at 9:48 AM, Cumjunky215 said:

Hotel changed their system and required a card.  I had to meet 2 guys (1 downstairs, 1 outside) to bring them in.  One guy wanted it anon, so when I explained the situation he had me meet him downstairs at the bar, not make eye contact with anyone but the bartender :)  and describe what I'd wear, and he'd text me on my phone when he saw me.  I'd leave after one beer, he'd follow me into elevator then into my room (don't lock door he'd see what room I entered) and he'd come in after about 10 min so I could strip and lay down ass up lubed.  It seemed like aLOT of work but actually worked out!   Don't know who he was but presume he was about 40-ish average build and fat 7".  He kept underwear on but trousers and shoes off, fucked me on my bed.  Spit on my hole slid in fucked about 15 minutes and came deep, no talking.  Hot even if odd.

which hotel were you staying at?

• Like 1

Belvedere Hotel on 48th St. between 8th & 9th Ave is good. No keycard required for the elevator.
I've never had a problem with anyone coming up to my room. Except very late at night, they'll call my room to ask about someone coming up.

But, the best luck I've had has been at the Hotel Penn. Sleazy, but lots of traffic. 

• 1 month later...
On 10/17/2017 at 2:33 PM, ProBonerNY said:

Hi some choices for you off the top...  Marriot Marquis- Times Square-45th St/Broadwan, Hotel Pennsylvania 34th St/7th ave, Chelsea Savoy- 23rd st/7th Ave. I know there are more and will post when I remember

Marriot Marquis Time Squire is a no no. There is a security guard by the elevator past midnight or earlier, and you have to show room key to pass through him.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
On 11/18/2017 at 10:03 PM, BadInBrooklyn said:

On 4/20/2019 at 3:27 AM, travelingbi said:

Belvedere Hotel on 48th St. between 8th & 9th Ave is good. No keycard required for the elevator.
I've never had a problem with anyone coming up to my room. Except very late at night, they'll call my room to ask about someone coming up.

But, the best luck I've had has been at the Hotel Penn. Sleazy, but lots of traffic. 

Hotel Penn still good ? Any other options ? Guys lets keep updating this thread please.  :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/14/2018 at 9:36 PM, BradStevens said:

Is the Hampton Inn W. 35th Street still good? I'll be in the city the weekend after Thanksgiving and thinking of booking there. I've got a reservation on hold at the Wyndham Wingate at 35th between 7th/8th but if this is better I'll move. Will be there Saturday 11/24 evening until early afternoon on Monday 11/26. Looking for loads!

On 1/20/2018 at 8:33 PM, Dumpingground said:

Really?  No keycard for elevator there? Place looks real nice and good location. Super affordable for a Cumdump like me. 

On 1/10/2019 at 7:34 PM, caligayhottie1 said:

Hey guys anyone still know if these hotels work, posted here before looks like the following:

• Marriot Marquises - Time square

• Hotel Pennsylvania 

• Chealsea Savoy

• Hampton Inn Manhattan on W35th/5-6

Are all are card free to get up? 

On 4/20/2019 at 3:27 AM, travelingbi said:

On 6/10/2019 at 6:10 PM, Cutefunboi said:

Marriot Marquis Time Squire is a no no. There is a security guard by the elevator past midnight or earlier, and you have to show room key to pass through him.

On 10/19/2019 at 9:22 AM, PissPigBrooklyn said:

Which Westin? The one in Times Square doesn't

Anyone has an experience with Hotel Mela Times Square? Is it a good hotel to be an anon cumdump in ?

17 hours ago, insatiablebot said:

Hey... Been to Hotel Penn recently? Still good? 😁

Also, any idea about Hotel Mela Times Square?

Yeah, what's good about Penn is it's so huge and there are so many people coming and going it's easy to be anonymous.  There's an employee by the elevators but there's so much traffic they can't stop everybody.  They only bother if it's really late at night (3-4am) and even then they just call up and ask if you are expecting a visitor.  Never even heard of the Hotel Mela.

Fucked a hot cumdump Thurs at the Hampton Inn on W39.  No trouble walking straight up to his room.  I was his 3rd load of the night, and by the time I left, #4 was in the lobby waiting for him.

28 minutes ago, BadInBrooklyn said:

Yeah, what's good about Penn is it's so huge and there are so many people coming and going it's easy to be anonymous.  There's an employee by the elevators but there's so much traffic they can't stop everybody.  They only bother if it's really late at night (3-4am) and even then they just call up and ask if you are expecting a visitor.  Never even heard of the Hotel Mela.

Fucked a hot cumdump Thurs at the Hampton Inn on W39.  No trouble walking straight up to his room.  I was his 3rd load of the night, and by the time I left, #4 was in the lobby waiting for him.

Brilliant !!! 

Ummm... Just curious, do tops prefer to wait in the lobby till the last top is done and stepped out of the room? I thought I'll leave the door ajar and set up a time , like from 2 pm to 7 pm, and just take loads as and when guys walk in. If a guy walks in on me getting my ass pounded, I could just blow him till my ass is available. I assume if any tops are uncomfortable with another top being in the room, they can let me know in advance, right?