How many loads can you sluts keep inside your belly? I have a group of men looking for the nastiest cum slut out there. We need to be able to use you all night. The idea is to fill you with cum until it literally spills out. We are willing to travel if necessary but you have to be a cum loving whore. You cannot tap out until your shit tunnel is full. If that takes 20 loads, so be it. If it takes 40, so be it. So, who’s willing to get pregnant? 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Should be no limit to the number of loads - as long as a penis needs to ejaculate then it must be allowed to do so wherever it wants to. Have previously mentioned that my aim is to have so much sperm IN my belly that it swells up and makes me look pregnant. Alas I feel that is unlikely to happen anytime soon.

• Like 1

I have found out the kinky way. Filled a 150ml syringe with whipping cream and settled down to a good dilboing of my hole. After I made myself spunk I slipped it in and pushed the plunger emptying it right inside. Nothing dribbled out and felt nearly as good as a proper fucking. X 

As each man spunks about a tablespoon of lovely slimey sperm that means I could easily hold 10 loads. But why stop shop full. Ram those cocks in and squeeze the sperm out while you tops fuck. You should have said how many loads of spunk will you take instead naughty x

• Like 1

Really tho you should get a whipping horse. Find a really convincing kinky tranny or crossdresser and get that sissy bitch to kneel on it and cuff  the  wrists and  ankles. Then use the sissy whore as a cum dump for every tops pleasure. Don't  free  the sissy till every guy has drained their balls. If that's 10 or 20 or more so be it. Make the sissy pay and leave that whole gaping open and full of spunk. Gag if you don't want to hear begs and moans for the sissy. That would be a fun night. X

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, tranny-trixie said:

Really tho you should get a whipping horse. Find a really convincing kinky tranny or crossdresser and get that sissy bitch to kneel on it and cuff  the  wrists and  ankles. Then use the sissy whore as a cum dump for every tops pleasure. Don't  free  the sissy till every guy has drained their balls. If that's 10 or 20 or more so be it. Make the sissy pay and leave that whole gaping open and full of spunk. Gag if you don't want to hear begs and moans for the sissy. That would be a fun night. X

my idea of real fun

7 hours ago, tranny-trixie said:

When you say whipping horse....

• Like 1

if anyone in the UK wants to fill me up by group fucking me, then im up for as many cocks that want to fuck and fill me with sperm as you can arragne. Just arrange a place and the cocks, and my body is yours to do with as you please boys.

Donna Marie Fox (Tranny fuckhole)

• Upvote 1