Bear Bottom for Amsterdam Pride

blkoraltm

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Leatherman667 said:

Which one did you find best?

I went to the meat market in club Church, Horsemen and Knights in Eagle and Fuckbox in dirty dicks. All.Nice parties, I liked them all. What I would like more is to find a top there to slut me.in the club and "force" me to take all raw cocks and swallow all the cum.

That happened.in Web, a black guy came inside.the.glory hole.and dumped.two.loads in my ass and forced.me.to take also all the cocks raw.. I had several loads up.my ass that evening, and I stayed jus a couple of.hours.

So far I can.say that the best experience.was.At the Web, but I like more.the.atmosphere in the.other clubs with theme parties.

Edited by etha
  • Upvote 3

On 10/30/2017 at 6:13 PM, etha said:

I went to the meat market in club Church, Horsemen and Knights in Eagle and Fuckbox in dirty dicks. All.Nice parties, I liked them all. What I would like more is to find a top there to slut me.in the club and "force" me to take all raw cocks and swallow all the cum.

That happened.in Web, a black guy came inside.the.glory hole.and dumped.two.loads in my ass and forced.me.to take also all the cocks raw.. I had several loads up.my ass that evening, and I stayed jus a couple of.hours.

So far I can.say that the best experience.was.At the Web, but I like more.the.atmosphere in the.other clubs with theme parties.

Yeah, Web can be very good. It has its moments. Haven't been at Fuckbox yet! What was it like? Many guys there? Well done on the Web. You left there a very happy pig!

2 minutes ago, Leatherman667 said:

Yeah, Web can be very good. It has its moments. Haven't been at Fuckbox yet! What was it like? Many guys there? Well done on the Web. You left there a very happy pig!

Fuckbox is nice, I was among the "safe-sex" sluts so not a lot of guys but at a certain moment I just drop off and put my ass publically available on the coach and I had more guys, one also tried to fist me and the feeling was good but then I was "kidnapped" by other tops. The pity is that the club sets a time for those parties: just a couple of hours.

for @Leatherman667, could it be that I took your cum at the Web? XD would be hot!

1 minute ago, Leatherman667 said:

No I haven't been in the Web in a long while. How do you mean you were 'kidnapped' by other tops?

A couple of guys were into spanking and had huge dicks, and the bttms there complained... when they realized I could take a rough ride... they claimed the right to use my hole for their pleasure and the shy guy who was playing with my ass had to give up.

Just now, Leatherman667 said:

How do they distinguish between Safe and Raw at Fuckboxx?

They stamp on the asses a "BB" mark.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, etha said:

A couple of guys were into spanking and had huge dicks, and the bttms there complained... when they realized I could take a rough ride... they claimed the right to use my hole for their pleasure and the shy guy who was playing with my ass had to give up.

They stamp on the asses a "BB" mark.

Good idea!

I don't know if I can post the link to the event here. I can surely pm. All.these events you can check on the online agenda of the clubs, is easy to find them on Google. You go in time, buy a ticked, usually around 10 euro, enjoy a couple or drinks, and get ready for the action.