Fuck a guy who passed out?

Japbtm

Would you gangbang and fuck a guy passed out? I’d like to pass in and out of consciousness and findiing a different guy fucking my hole. Wake up ass sore and a river of cum dripping down my swollen cunt. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

I have been on the receiving end of a gang bang a couple times while in an alcohol blackout and while drugged up.  Although I cannot claim to be passed out I do not remember many of the fucks.   However, from some of the tapes and clips I have watched I clearly was an active participant and was even begging to be fucked harder and by more cocks.   Looking back on it, I just wish I remember many of those fuck sessions.   

Personally, I do not know why anyone would want to fuck someone who is passed out or unconscious, especially when there are so many consenting bottoms who are willing participants like myself who clamp down and milk the cum out of cocks with my ass muscles and who mount and ride hard any raw cock.

• Like 1

With this type of thing the fuck is just an opportunity to get off (for some people). For others, it is a fetish. I happen to like the idea of a man fucking me any time his balls need draining, even if that means when I'm unconscious. I say if my ass is exposed, even if I'm asleep, it's open season on my hole. Go for it!

Of course, I'm thinking in terms of being at a bathhouse or a party or sex party, where it is assumed that you are probably there for sex. If you're just entering someone's bedroom or apartment while they are asleep, then yeah, it's a different matter entirely.

• Like 1

if you go to a sex place well your begging for it so if you end up unconscious you know its gonna happen.

I had my drink spiced once and was almost completely fainting but still that was my problem for accepting drinks for a guy who clearly was in to weird shit in a sex club.

I had also a guy i went home with cum on my face and spread the cum while i was sleeping, when i woke up my face was propper sticky with dried cum

This is not an uncommon fantasy, Top or bottom.  I've had a creeper fantasy for years, where a guy/guys breed me while i'm asleep. I have never been drunk or stoned, so 'passed out" is foreign to me, but the truth is, as a bottom my desire is to experience what is happening to me, to be aware, so the idea of being truly passed out doesn't really appeal. It's  more the notion that the Top thinks that I am unconscious. My creeper fantasy involves a Top who is using my hole while trying to be very careful not to wake me.  It's an expression of extreme lust, desire vs violence, mixed with a desire for complete control from the Top and complete loss of control from the bottom

For me there's a power thing involved because i'm a pretty sub slut. But for me the bigger turn on is subtle power play vs rough or forced.  My bigger turn ons are things like being groomed.  The idea of being booty bumped to make me more malleable is a huge turn on to me, but again, that would leave me in a state of consciousness and pliable vs a passed out piece of meat to fuck.