Fuck a guy who passed out?

Japbtm

• Moderators
On 10/12/2017 at 11:02 AM, Japbtm said:

Would you gangbang and fuck a guy passed out? I’d like to pass in and out of consciousness and findiing a different guy fucking my hole. Wake up ass sore and a river of cum dripping down my swollen cunt. 

If this is something you want to have happen, maybe a workable approach is to write on your back (well, have someone write on your back) "Please use me even if I pass out." Having a friend watching you to tell guys it is cool would  work, too. 

Like others have said, at a bathhouse you should be able to have that experience even without the sign. 

• Upvote 2

Years ago with a bf I complained about having a headache, he gave me a bufferin PM which really make me loopy and drowsy.  Drifted in and out of consciousness in the night, remembered feeling him fucking me and moving me into different positions.  When I'd stir he'd say just relax and go back to sleep, how's your headache, I'll take care of you (from what I could remember).  In the morning I woke up drowsy, headache gone, my ass sore and flooded with cum.  His straight brother was over they were drinking coffee. BF told me to go back to bed and he'd bring me a cup.  They both come into the bedroom with coffee, bf feeding me his uncut dick and his older brother smiling watching me nurse on his dick as they talked about routine shit.  I still don't know for sure if only my ex-bf bred me or if he had help.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

I passed put on a fuck bench at the the Club Z in Seattle. Not sure how many guys fucked me. At one point I woke up with some random black guy pounding my hole and I couldn't remember if I started out with him fucking me. Then I passed out again. I hope every guy in the place had a go. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 5

Back when I used to drink A LOT, I had several occasions that I went home with people and don't remember what happened. I assumed I was just in black out drunk mode, as I would wake up knowing I had been fucked.

One time I know I was 100% passed out, I was drunk and went home with a couple. We smoked some killer weed, and the last thing I remember was standing up and everything went black. I woke up on the couch the next morning, naked, covered in a blanket. My ass felt a little sore, and it was wet. I was so turned on by the thought that they had raped me, I jerked off fingering myself. After they woke up, we talked, and they admitted what they had done. They were surprised I wasn't mad, but in my mind I had consented by going home with them. We ended up having a hot CONCIOUS fuck session before they took me home.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

On 10/12/2017 at 10:58 PM, lower_bucks_bottom said:

Fucking a guy who is passed out. I don't want to be a prude, but I think that is called rape.

I agree, Lower-Bucks-Bottom.  Fantasies aside, I'd think from both a legal and an ethical perspective, one who is passed-out cannot consent, so this scenario would constitute rape, if not more.

On 10/12/2017 at 12:02 PM, Japbtm said:

Would you gangbang and fuck a guy passed out?

To me it depends on how anonymous the situation is. I have the same opinion about stealthing because I have no problem with anonymous stealthing.

It would be fun to see a guy on a public sling at a bathhouse being repeatedly fucked and bred while almost passed out. Some guys need to be really high or drunk in order to take anon loads so this guy on the sling may be one of those.

In terms of the issue of consent, getting high or drunk on a public sling at a bathhouse can be easily be interpreted as consent for anything.

• Upvote 1

Would I fuck a guy that was drunk or Passed Out ?  NO, I seldom Top and when I do .... He should already be known as a CUMDUMP or slut or a Whore. He NEEDS to be Awake and begging for my POZ Cock and every drop in his ass.

Would I do it?   YES !!

Just about any time I am at a bathhouse it is to be fucked for hours and BREED my ass full of multiple Loads of CUM from a variety of different types of Men. I tend to be awake & enjoy the cock pounding my hole until he explodes deep in my ass.

If I fall asleep -- I PAID to be here. My ass should be pumped full of multiple Loads. Strangers Loads are the best. Great reason to travel and collect multiple loads in different cities.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest alwaysready

years ago, in the innocent times, I was fucking a guy. he began to snore. I thought: do I go on or not.  damn, if he had not snored I probably would have blown a load in him b4 I realized he was dozing.