Fuck a guy who passed out?

Japbtm

Many postings here mention that the passed out guy was “looking for it” or “should know”. I disagree. 

People with fantasies of non-consensual sex, whether that be sex while unconsious or prison gang rape, know that your fantasies are WAY different from reality. Rape is rarely about sex, most times is an exercise in violence or sociopathy . It is NOT pleasant  

To those who think it would be OK to have sex with someone whonis unconscious, be mindful that sometimes people do stupid things and it would be in your hands to alter this person’s life forever if you decide to move forward with non-consensual sex. 

And if that doesnt stop you, and you really have no regards for the “slut” then think that maybe you could get prosecuted and sent to jail. If you do not think so, just watch “The Accused” a great movie with Jodie Foster based on real life events. 

• Upvote 1

On 11/10/2017 at 10:12 PM, BBBoyfromTN said:

Done that many times. If you're passed out I don't give a shit...I'm gonna fuck you and cum inside you.

Thank you, sir! If I am with a man, he is naturally entitled to penetrate me whenever he has the slightest urge. I would like nothing more than for my body to be sexually useful to a man while I am unconscious. I dream of waking up with aching guts and his stud seed and spots of blood oozing out of my gaping cunt onto the sheets. Meanwhile, he is at work or maybe out bashing the fresh cunt of some boy who happens to be alert (for variety). But he has left me a photograph of his proud, greasy erection pushing into my sleeping body and I feel a rush of love for him.

Or better yet, I wake up to him jabbing my insides as deeply as he can at his moment of victory. I scream in pain and lust while he curses and grunts his potent wad into my bruised colon.

I would be disappointed in the extreme if my man didn't at the very least have the urge to take advantage of my helplessness for his own satisfaction. I need a man who is profoundly selfish about using me for his own pleasure and is perverted enough to enjoy exploiting me. Above all, he must have the towering, phallic arrogance to believe that he has every right to enjoy himself at my expense and wipe the mess on my face afterwards.

It's true that such arrangements do not entirely fit the standard model of consent, but what do you do with the fact that so many faggots desperately want to experience this kind of "assault"? Maybe the same model doesn't work well for everyone. I'm not suggesting a change to any legal standards, but personally, I would beg for such "abuse" and try to convince the man that I would never resent or blame him. Even with the risks, I think a man who has the right ego and who understands my needs might agree to it. At least, such is my fervent hope.

I mean, if I can go to a sex club, put on a blindfold, put my legs in the air, and let completely unknown men fill me with diseases, why can't I let a man I know and want fuck me in my sleep?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

I *fucking love* being woken up from a deep sleep with the feeling of a man's cock sliding into my ass, there's no better way to exit sleep!  

It's a HUGE fantasy of mine to have my ass used, fucked, and filled while I'm out cold.  I'd love to wake up to the feel of a guy's bare dick pounding my ass and filling me with cum... I was playing with a couple of pig buddies a few months ago and passed out.  I woke up seriously, honestly, and truly disappointed that they hadn't taken advantage of me while I was out.  I made sure that they know that if that ever happens again, they're 100000% welcum in me!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 1 month later...
Guest btchbyl

I had it happen 2 me before. cant say I didn't like it and it wasn't hot because it was fucking hot. just wish they would have waited til I was sober so I could enjoy every minute of getting my ass pounded and fertilized.

Guest Cle216fkr

I will say id want to wake up midfuck so i can enjoy some of it... maybe just slip into consciousness long enough to see a few faces....feel a dick in my sticky hole....

Edited by Cle216fkr

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest FriendlyBottom

A friend of a friend was a street-walking hustler in SF during this teens in the late '70's in San Francisco.  Over drinks a few years back, he shared with us a story of how he once, during those days, had passed out in an alley during his "stroll" and woke up while being fucked by a randon stranger.  My friend was aghast and expressed surprise/sympathy.  The former hustler replied, 'I dunno -- it was actually kind of hot."  I agreed whole-heartedly.

Guest MorganStar

Ive had guys try to get me so drunk that I would pass out but was lucky enough to have friends wisk me out of there before I passed out and got carried off..