Fuck a guy who passed out?

Japbtm

Guest sfoutdoors
On 6/30/2018 at 7:33 AM, BillyBareback said:

I aways tell people when a group gets started that in my case, unconscious does not entail unwilling. But yeah, I would fuck a passed out guy in bath house. I've been fucked that way in bathhouses. I'm glad that it happens and I often put myself in position for it.

Same, I tell them to use times like that to take the session to the next level, like start fisting or much ruffer dp

Guest descartes70817

I've woken up with my cock inside someone I went to sleep with many many times, and sometimes my partner was still asleep when I woke up inside him, so who knows who started but neither of us wanted to stop once we were awake. Consent was important though, so I would never fuck an unconscious stranger outside of that circumstance.

In college I was at a party and drinking excessively. I remember being helped into to a bedroom and making out with a guy or two before clothes started coming off. I ended up passing out or blacking out and when I woke up, I was covered in cum. It was leaking out of me, all over the bed, my face, my chest and back, everywhere. I definitely felt sore after and knew I had been fucked even though I don’t remember much. There’s something a little wrong with it but I get turned on now when I think about it.

• Upvote 4

Guest POZaddict

It’s hot! I once slept in a room in the sauna with my door open... I woke up because i felt something...a hot blonde guy was pounding my ass and was just cumming in me...he looked at a me for a second and i pushed myself further on to his cock. He came right in me and I felt fucking hormy! Great way to wake up! I did the same with a hot twink at my place...he passed out and pumped his neg ass full of my toxic load...I told him when he woke up, I knew he would love it and he thanked me for it. I bred him over and over again! Woof!

I used to drink and party all the time .... while I did not pass out, I certainly blacked out often or was so high I do not remember much of those evenings.   However, in some of the recordings I have seen I was begging for more cock and cum.    My only regret is not remembering most of those times.   I loved knowing I was fucked so much and so often my ass would not close all the way and ate the cum was leaking from my hole.  

• Like 1

23 hours ago, BottomsUp said:

In college I was at a party and drinking excessively. I remember being helped into to a bedroom and making out with a guy or two before clothes started coming off. I ended up passing out or blacking out and when I woke up, I was covered in cum. It was leaking out of me, all over the bed, my face, my chest and back, everywhere. I definitely felt sore after and knew I had been fucked even though I don’t remember much. There’s something a little wrong with it but I get turned on now when I think about it.

Yes !   I have been there several times - started out with single date at the apartment but his roommate - 3 some - then a party or 2 - drinking - getting high - sucking and fucking . I started liking it - coming back for more .  Then , started rushing it craving it - drinking , smoking - getting high - having blackouts - covered with cum - waking up feeling sore but craving more dicks !    :)

• Like 1

I have posted my experiences previously.

Lately I feel like I am completely out of it and sometimes blackout briefly or I feel disorientated and cannot get up or stand.

Nothing for a good 10 15 mins feel normal.

My last experience of this is in Gran Canaria club.

I decided to kneel on a fuck seat arse up, my head lower down. There was about 2 rows of 4 seats. I had not been in it long and I felt  a dick slide in my arse. My poppers kicked in big time and sometimes when I inhale too much I get disorientated and dizzy and completely out of control.

Well that is where I was so out of it, lapses of blacking out and  I was repeatedly getting fucked non stop by different blokes, one after the other and  I could not even stand to get up as I was so out of it and cock after cock was sliding in me and grunting away cumming inside me and I have no idea how many fucked me. But as I was coming down. I moved away as I had bad leg cramps . I walked around a little dizzy at first. Just bending over for any guy that literally bent me over and got fucked by them. But it fid not feel like it was real. but I enjoyed it. Now I'm wondering if it is me and I need to cut down on my poppers as it is getting more frequent.

The other week I was in a darkroom sauna and was getting fucked to no end but again I felt like I passed out at some point and had a butt full of Cum.

I've used poppers for many years too. Just my experiences of being on the receiving end

Edited by drscorpio
Reduced font

9 hours ago, DarkroomTaker said:

Deleted quoted post with huge font. It is the one immediately above. 

Seems like a few times with me - 1 stage / beginning having a older fem male coaching me taking up my cunt hole - several fucking me but having others fucking my mouth - sniffing poppers - then the surprising partner of someone else shows up - uninvited - then times I am anxious and hope be a 3 or 4 some - addicted to multi loads and party favors a must !   :)

Edited by drscorpio
As stated above

• 6 months later...

I have had it happen at some sex parties I've been to. I would reach a point of exhaustion and start to fall asleep and i would feel guys still topping me as I drifted off. I would sometimes awake the next morning to a guy sucking or fuking a well. to me it is a great way to fall asleep and wake up. 

• Like 2

On 9/29/2018 at 10:56 AM, Guest sfoutdoors said:

Same, I tell them to use times like that to take the session to the next level, like start fisting or much ruffer dp

Thats hot af. 

A near identical topic was posted and a healthy ensued. The question posed then went along the lines of - if you came across a horny looking but unconscious guy in a bathhouse/saunA would you fuck while unconscious or not?

I don't feel my view on this on this "thought experiment" had altered  in any way.

In coming up with n an answer on  what l would 

do.on, I started by asking myself this - what I would I want to be done I'd it WAS m

Easy! 

I wil rjdallyappreciateifould check that I am not dead or dying.