advice on being very clean bottom

andrew456

Guest Memphian

I use an old fashion douchebag filled with warm water.  The kind you hang and that has a hose. I've tried other methods but like it best. I fill my cunt up while standing with one foot up on the tub. Then move to the toilet to let it go. I repeat until nothing but clean water is coming out. Then a couple more times just to be safe. It usually takes me about six times. Then into the shower. Never let me down yet. 

On business trips I don't want to pack the doichebag so I will pack an empty Fleet enema bottle.  Same routine at the hotel except you have to refill the bottle each time. 

Use the 4.5 ounce enema bottles when your rectum is in its rested state (not stretched/extended). Just water and one full squeeze. This way, over the bulb and hose, you don’t suffer from too much water and rinsing things that weren’t ready to come out for awhile. Therefore, quick and consistent rinses.