Newly married, but not getting head — The guy returns

RenoGuy

A friend of mine who is also a cocksucker once told me that the first time you blow a guy, it doesn't mean anything.  He's just getting his rocks off and your mouth happens to be convenient.   But the second time a guy comes back for a blowjob, the moment he cums down your throat, you're his cocksucker. 

It has been two days since the 29-year-old newly married stud let me service him.  Around 8:45 AM, I got an email, "You free tonight? If I can get away I'd like to stop by."  Bingo! The second time. I replied, "Sure! Come on over!"  He showed up within 20 minutes. on the way in, I asked him, "How long has it been since you've gotten off?"  He replied, "Two days ."  That means the last time he got off was when I sucked him. I laughed and said, "No man like you should have to wait that long to get serviced." This time he was a lot more relaxed and eager for the blowjob. He wanted to do it right there in the living room where he walked in. I pulled down the blinds and got in position between his legs. He started to pull down his pants, but I said, "I'll do that." His cock was already rockhard through sweatpants. I mouthed it for a while and rubbed it. Then I pulled down the sweatpants and saw his hard penis tenting out the front of his gray boxer briefs. I mouthed the head of his cock for a while through his underwear, and then slid down to where his balls were. I massage them with my lips and with my hands. But by this time he was kind of going crazy, humping up into my mouth. I pulled down his boxers and began to work on his nuts in earnest.  I loved the fur on them and the trail that led up his abdomen.  I spent a lot of time before I started mouthing up the underside of his shaft.  Halfway up, I was met by the warm viscous trail of his pre-cum running down his pole. I began to lap it up and worked my way up until I was lapping it directly from the fount.  Slowly I covered the head of his penis and began to go down on his pole. He began to moan. My free hand, I was massaging his nuts and that spot between his legs right below the prostate. He was squirming with desire.  

Another ofthe rules for straight guys is they love getting complimented on their dicks. This guy has a perfect dick... and I kept telling him so.   I kept saying, " God, you've got a great dick. I love being your cocksucker."  He was a lot more verbal this time as he got closer. He kept saying, " Do it! Get after that shit. Work that cum out." 

Feeling his impending orgasm, I have to admit I was absolutely in cocksucker's heaven. But at the same time, I couldn't help but think what would be like to have him get his nut in my ass. So, I used a line that has always worked on straight guys: "Show me how you fuck! Use my mouth!" There isn't a straight guy alive that doesn't want to show off how he fucks. If you use this line often enough when you're giving him a handjob or a blowjob , eventually, he's gonna start thinking about using your ass. These words worked like magic on this guy.  He began pumping into my mouth more and more aggressively. Once he saw I wasn't going to object, he got even more forceful with his thrusts into my mouth , burying it in the back of my throat each time.  Last time, he asked me where I wanted him to come — this time, he already knew he could just spray it down my throat.  After a couple of minutes of face fucking me, he thrust into my mouth one more time and held my head down on his cock while he began spewing.  This stud definitely saved it up for me. I counted at least nine or ten ejaculations into my mouth.  

It was the second time… "Now," I thought,  "I am his cocksucker."   I swallowed.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 7